It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Crop Circles - Evidence Of Being Man Made

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 01:00 AM
link   
reply to post by 0nce 0nce

I'd say that one is probably a fake. Also if you want want to have other crop circles as counter evidence, then I suggest you not title it "Crop Circles" and just say "This Crop Circle has evidence of being man made"

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 01:04 AM
link   
I think your just scarred that some may be real.

Some are fake but others are debateable.

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 02:24 AM
link   
This thread has indeed brought me down. Sigh.

But hopefully you're all wrong and this is real

Hopefully.

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 02:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Chaos Lord

I fear nothing, except God.

Maybe you are projecting your own fears while you post.

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 03:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Ansiroth

Do you have any links to the mentioned threads you were talking about? I'd like to know more about the aforementioned crop circle.?

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 03:55 AM
link   
www.circlemakers.org...

Any thoughts on these guys?

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 04:00 AM
link   
well someones done a wiki on how to make a crop circle....although I have always thought they are not manmade Im sure it can be acheived....how I dont know but heres a small insight...

www.wikihow.com...

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 05:04 AM
link   
hey, i don't mean to be cheeky

but i still haven't seen the irrefutable evidence
that these particular crop-circles ( the ones on the opening post) are man made, as stated.

have we got to that evidence yet or are we still waiting for it, maybe its coming in stages too...

[edit on 3-7-2009 by 2theC]

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 05:07 AM
link   
I've asked this before in another thread but it wasn't answered.

Has anyone researched these new crop circles and checked how the plant material was bent/folded over?

I do recall reading that the supposed 'real' CCs were not trampled or broken but had been heated or bent at either the cellular or on some 'advanced' technological level. And the CCs known to be man-made were trampled and one could see the broken plant stalks, etc.

Has this been checked on any of the new ones?

[edit on 3-7-2009 by noonebutme]

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 05:08 AM
link   
Also, as much as I do want these to be real, I have to agree with one of the earlier posts here.

Why would advanced, intelligent beings who wish to communicate with us, A) leave bizarre, ambiguous (at best!) symbols in wheat fields and B) do it when no one is around? Why wouldn't they show up in the daylight, wait till a few 'lifeforms' had observed them and gathered round, and then left their john handcock in the wheat?

That seems completely counter productive to communication. They of all people should understand that a fairly primitive society (in comparison) would have a hard time deciphering such messages and would rather expect the more obvious forms of communication - like direct contact.

Hell, surely they understand what those hundreds of big shiny metallic lumps are orbiting our planet. They *must* be able to commandeer one and send out *some* form of message that the world would at least be able to acknowledge.

[edit on 3-7-2009 by noonebutme]

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 05:29 AM
link   
I live in wiltshire and have walked over one crop circle years ago after the local news mentioned it showed up over night and the farmer was baffled as to how it was created.
When I went there I paid no money to look at it and apart from my friends there was no other people there or media interest in following the case

Doug is a media whore liar,sure he has made some piss poor designs with his mate-but he hasnt down all of them!

These things have shown up in wiltshire for many years,and only recently are companies using them for advertising

Where is this one?If its in wiltshire I will have a look and try and photograph it up close to see those stalks being bent

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 05:46 AM
link   
Crop circles are just some artwork and bent over wheat. Why people have the need to jump to aliens is beyond me. I'm not skeptical of ufology, I have seen UFO's, but to automatically think cropcircles are alien in origin is mildly retarded.

There is no need to jump to aliens to explain them. All you need to make a crop circle of any complexity is a pattern, a grid, some measured pieces of rope and time divided by people participating. It's not even that hard...

Stop being gullible people. There are of course amazing and interesting things in this universe, I don't want to make people lose their sense of wonder... just realise that, sadly, deception and manipulation is far more common.

Give the psychos a chance and they will use this fixation on crop circles to launch another bogus religion. So just see them for what they almost certainly are: human artwork.

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 05:52 AM
link   
My point of contention with crop circles is that they are almost always made in fields containing tram lines. If I were going to make one, certainly having a tram line as a reference and guide (especially to conceal my entry/exit from the field) would be a tremendous help.

Have you ever noticed that circles made in fields with tram lines usually loko like crap and are not as highly ornate.

I believe these all to be man made.

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 05:53 AM
link   
reply to post by noonebutme

the problem is we dont know who they are trying to communicate with.....has anyone documented animal behaviour around any crop circles....then again, it could be for birds....why does it have to be a message to us mighty humans....were not the only ones here you know...

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 05:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Mindmelding

But no one knows for sure who makes them....theres no solid proof that humans made them, aliens, animals....some kind of supernatural weather phenomena....we just dont know do we...

Instead of arguing all day about it, why dont we try and research it in a better way so we can maybe get some clues.....

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 06:19 AM
link   
Whats also interesting about the crop circles is they have so many little flaws in them. When you look at them from a glance you wonder how on earth they could be man made but when you look more closely there are so many errors and mistakes within the design. I think its about time we stopped taking all these crop circles seriously and start focusing on the real things that are going on out there.

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 06:23 AM
link   
Hang on OP where is your evidence??

All i see is three pictures, do you have a recording of people making this?

You have 0 evidence, just a theorey.

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 06:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by The Soothsayer
Like many here, I too saw the Discovery show which had students from MIT design and create their own crop circle... they even so far as too put ionized material about the area to make the circle "authentic". And, they did it in one evening.

First off, here's the MIT undergrads amazingly detailed crop circle:

It's true they worked on it during the night, but they also worked on it the next day for a few hours. Their "particle shooter" shot off fire from the propane which would obviously be seen at night. Where are the soil samples of this crop circle? The person they hired in the first place was denied evaluation and was told not to contact the 3 MIT undergrads. After all this the circle was called a success on the show.

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 06:35 AM
link   
reply to post by 0nce 0nce

Ok I just wanted to ask you something so please take your time to answer.

Since you and Zorgon have found sources which are saying that large amounts of money are spent for CC's.

I want to know what is the logic behind it. Since the CC's are not contributed to any company. Meaning, nobody, no company, no individuals are claiming the CC's are made for them by professionals.

Therefore, I do not see where is the point to invest such money in a project like that which actually does not contribute to self promotion of a company or individual.

Tell me I am wrong but are you not saying that this is made for marketing purposes. Please do not mention viral marketing!!!

It is valid to assume that there are CC's made by aliens as well as humans.

Your argument in your thread of three stages of creating the CC which states that this is a factual evidence that they are made by humans is "not holding water".

What if the three stages describe some kind of event (cosmic, ......) which will develop in three stages over some period of time as well.

Is that hard to comprehend! Would that be so illogical to conclude.

See I believe that your argument is valid same as mine.

Thank you for your time!

[edit on 3-7-2009 by Baja Sa Sela]

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 06:37 AM
link   
reply to post by 2theC

reply to post by Haydn_17

Let me clarify my point...

The main argument for all crop circle fan's is that "it's nearly impossible for man to create such complex designs in such a short amount of time".

Well this particular crop circle in the original post took multiple days to finish! That is evidence.... evidence of what you ask?

It could be evidence of multiple things, but these are the main ones;

1: It's man made, and it took many hours to create. - Occam's Razor

2: It's a part of the "message". But, what would that mean? -Speculation

3: The "aliens" got interrupted and had to come back, multiple times. -Speculation

...there are more, but those are the main ones so far.

I prefer to go with #1. It's the best explanation, and the most obvious.

If we follow the logic of crop circle fans, "aliens" could have easily made the crop circle in one night.
I see a few ways that making the design in different days would contribute to the "message", but that is just speculation, you will never figure out what it truly means.
If the "aliens" got interrupted, that just leaves more questions.

As stated by another member, and shown in one of my posts, this isn't the first crop circle that took multiple days to make. I just wonder why this hasn't been screamed from a mountain top? That would be the most amazing UFO knowledge in history! The headlines should have read "Aliens Arrive At Same Location Multiple Times To Leave A Message!", then there should have been multiple video cameras, multiple news agencies, and multiple researchers camping around the crops to potentially catch them in action! But you know, we didn't see any of that. In fact, those aspects have been hidden from sight, and ignored by crop circle fan's...why? More evidence...

Heck, even AREA 51 has people that camp outside on a highway in hopes to capture a view of UFOs. It's called Extraterrestrial Highway. I'm actually REALLY surprised nobody camped out side the crop circle in my OP.

Everything is evidence...

[edit on 3-7-2009 by 0nce 0nce]

[edit on 3-7-2009 by 0nce 0nce]

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join