It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My First Cry for Help for an OOBE, leads to this Weird Dream? Coincidence or Real?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 6 2004 @ 05:31 AM
link   
DaRAGE's Blog on it...Exactly what is posted below

Mah 1st Cry For Help About Travelling The Astral Plane :/

Well a few days ago I read a post on ATS of someone who had asked for help in achieving Astral Travel. For someone to pull him out of his body while sleeping, into the astral plane.

He said it was a great success.

Well I too asked anyone on ATS to also help me out and send me a U2U if they wanted to. Noone sent me a U2U. But last night I was just lying in bed, unable to sleep, so i started pumping my room up full of psi energy (and yes I can see this actually happening). It's good to help you relax and calm the mind some, and i feel extra cozy when i have a heap of psi floating above me. Anyways....So lying in my bed, not knowing if any spirits would here me, I asked somoene to pull me out of my body when i was asleep, into the astral world.

...continue on...

So. Now since I'm cursed to lucid dream every night (very realistic, very very visual and detailed)(not REALLY lucid....meaning i know i'm dreaming, but not enough to take advantage of the fact...basically...i'm ale to do what i want in my dreams, as it's dream related, and if i dont like what is happening i can get away from what is happening, and go do something else, but i still think unrationally in terms of my sister could be flying away but that's normal, go and have fun sis and buy me a coke on the way back from wherever you're going..sorta thing...

Anyways...So in my dreams, I was doing mah own thing....having some really intense dreams, VERY visually detailed....that were VERY realistic, and then it felt like someone was grabing me, trying to drag me up into the sky, an invisible force, spirit, doing this, and they did, just. I was off the ground, in the air, about 1 meter or so from the ground, but i was strugling, trying to get back tot he ground, trying to call, SCREAM, for help, but my throat just wouldn't do it, the noise coming out of my mouth calling for help was like out of the start of the movie Scream, where she has been choked a bit and is calling for her parents to help her but she cant scream loud enough, and hardly any sound is coming out at all...

This happened 3 times in 3 different dreams i had last night.

I'd just be doing my ownt hing and some invisible force that noone could see would grab me and try to pull me up into the sky and i would struggle and try to call, scream for help, though none came. Then i would be released, and be back onthe ground, and think to myself, WOW, there is some invisible spirit trying to grab me, harm me. I was int he air to what others would have seen to be levitating....

When i woke up i realised....Maybe someone did try ot help me with astral travel, and i just seemed freaked out because in my dream i thought some invisible force was trying to harm me.

So now if i go to sleep again tonight and have my lucid dreams as I do....Will I get help again? And if i do...will if freak out again and not relaise what is going on? Or maybe by writing this down, my dreams down and what was happening, i will realise in my dreams, and it will help me lucid dream better, by realising i am truely dreamin, and that if someone tugs at me again ,to remain calm and let them tug me out, or help myself get tugged out...

But then i had another thought. With my hypnosis i've been Cursed lucidly for the rest of my life. MEanig i will have lucid dreams every night for the rest of my life. When i fall asleep i will dream asap, I will stay in those dreams for as long as possible...my whole night of sleeping will be absolutely full of lucid dreams. NOw has this "I WILL LUCID DREAM IN ALL MY DREAMS" command through hypnosis, made it impossible for me to detatch from my lucid dream state, and enter the Astral Realm and have an OOBE, and could that be the reason why this someone tugging at me in my dream wasn't able to pull me out of my body and into the astral world. Or was i just flailing my arms a bit much? >

Which leaves another question... Can Astral Travellers enter someone elses dreams? Or where they just tugging at me and I could sense it in my dreams?

Or maybe it was just a weird dream?

Neways...A weird night of dreaming and a weird night in general

Hopefully i'll have some more fun tonight ;P Goodnight

[Edited on 6-5-2004 by DaRAGE]

posted on May, 6 2004 @ 05:43 AM
link   
Wow, I would be pretty freaked out to just be sleeping in the middle of the night and just have some random hands start touching you. Very interesting, how did you put out the psi energy? Can you teach someone how to do this? Also how did you ask for help, in your mind? out loud?

posted on May, 6 2004 @ 05:51 AM
link   
i can not answer your questions -i do not have enough knowledge or experience. I too asked for help but have not yet noticed anything. you talked about fillig your room with psi energy though how did you get to learing how to do this? I would be very greatful for any info. thanks.

posted on May, 6 2004 @ 06:16 AM
link   
First off:
You flung energy around without any protection?

Depending on what's near your home, if you don't have barriers, you just called every endergy feeder to come and get it--and there are things wrose than energy feeders, like demons. What type of protection are you using, if any--set my mind to rest?

Second:
You just randomly asked for a non specified target to pull you out of your body without any safeguards?

You didn't ask that it be without evil intent.
You didn't ask that it only remove you if it would make sure you could get back in.
Look, I firmly believe that you have to openly call demons to get them, but an open call doesn't require "HEEERE, Demons, demons, demons..." You ask for it by not haing rules for those who try to "help" you.
The way you seemed to do this could come across as free body for sale . I don't think that's good...

posted on May, 6 2004 @ 08:07 AM
link   
I dont have any barriers. That is correct. And no i dont have any protection except that of my own mind.

I said it outloud in my room. The invitation from my voice was to anyone, but while i was saying that, i'n my mind i was also saying, only good spirits, not anyone evil who would harm me.

But i believe it would not matter which way i communicated. Int he astral world, i've heard they all communicate via thought. Me thinking and saying what was said, and thinking even more, would still be heard by those in the astral plane. Would it not?

About the Psi. I learnt it from a website. I do not remeber which website but there was a tutorial in creating psi balls.

How they do this inthe tutorial is by imagining the universe is full of energy, and you are drawing this energy from an object, such as the sun ,moon, earth, etc... The energy is coming from an object such as those and in a stream of energy, coming to your body, and going all over your body, and then you nearly cup your hands (without them touching each other), and imagine the energy moving up oyur arms from your body, from the object, into your hands, and then from your hands in between both your hands into a little ball...

I never really got this ball created, that i could see, or that i could feel.....But i could see the psi filling the room up, getting mroe and mroe concentrated, and obscuring the objects inthe background. Take note that you dont even have to have your hands out or try to form it into a ball, I just imagine energy going from an object, just everything, and moving into my room, floating int he air above.

If you think i may be seeing things....you are right. I am seeing Psi. It's not my imagination or a trickery of the eyes. Before starting up playing witht he Psi i look to the other side of the bedroom, it looks normal as it would at night time, there's a little bit of light ocming in at the top of the room, from a reflection of light from the outside street lights, on my roof just above my curtains.

When you start concentrating the psi, you see the room getting filled, and the object you were looking at seeming as thojugh there are tons of little transparent bubbles of air in the air. It's sorta looks like youa re looking above the road on a hot day and you see the air moving, though it seem as if the air if moving much more nad it's bubbly. Tons of psi floating aroud in the air.

Turnt he light on...you cant see it. Turnt he light off and you see it again.

Stop channeling the Psi for 10 mins and the psi has just about left your room and it's back to normal. Start chaneling the psi again and after a few minutes it back again, doing the same thing.

posted on May, 6 2004 @ 02:44 PM
link   
Wow that is really interesting? What else can you use this psi energy for? What else is it good for? By the way how is your lucid dreaming going? I still havent encountered one and I am reluctant to try the sound files on that site. You know, there is a sound file to remove curses, if you ever get tired of lucid dreaming check it out. If you have any tips on getting lucid that would be appreciated

posted on May, 7 2004 @ 06:28 AM
link   
And what uses are there for the Psi? I dont have a clue. I know it jut helps me relax, get more comfy, clear my mind, and once all that happens i start becoming a bit more tired due to being relaxed and clear of thought. So it can help to sleep if you're a bit restless.

Other than that it's just kind of nice and comfy to know that there really are things that you havn't knwon about all your life to have existed, and most peopel dont. But you now know there is another sort of thing that exists int he universe...Psi.

Not only that...but you can manipulate it with your mind....Such as pumping the room full of Psi... I dont know how to manipulate Psi any othre way than by pumping my room full of it. If you can manipulate it beyond that point...I havn't a clue how to do it. But i'm guessing you'd still be doing it with your mind
I think it's nice to know that jsut by thinking you can manipulate something that you've never known to of existed before....just by thought. How amazing.

Now imagine that...IF something you've never known existed before, does exist, and you can manipulate it with your mind....What else is there we can do, and what else is out there?

If you want to get lucid. I recommend visiting the site www.lucidity.com... and folowing some of the steps there. It's a whole institute based on Lucid Dreaming. No doubt they know what they are talking about. They have statistics and all...

Else yes....listen to that hypnosis file of mine at that website www.warpmymind.com....

Get into hypnosis, get yourself into deep trances, and accept the file into ur mind to help you achieve lucidity...

And if u dont want it there permanently...you can always remove it like you have said

Hrmmm thinking of that. I might just well remove it....And then i might just put on the CurseLucidDreaming2 file again.

Maybe something from CurseLucidDreaming#1 is hindering me a little in my lucidness....as i didn't remove that curse before adding the CurseLucidDreaming2 file. So maybe something from #1 is stopping me JUST short of where i want to be in my dreams

Remember if you do want to do this hypnosis stuff...

It cannot harm you. And you ca stop it. Hypnosis files dont stay 4 life unless they are cursed sayign they wil last for life and you accept it. But they can be removed to...unless he says they cant.

The other files have to be listened to constantly....Else you're mind forgets...as it does

And even with the curse files...they can be removed with that file you mentioned...
But Beware the ones that say they cannot be removed. For in those files are curses witht he hynotist saying they cant be removed, even by him, any of his files, or anyone else (i think).
[Edited on 7-5-2004 by DaRAGE]

posted on May, 9 2004 @ 01:59 AM
link   
I feel a little better about it, k?

Have you gotten any further?

posted on May, 9 2004 @ 03:16 AM
link   
No i havn't. Not one bit.

posted on May, 9 2004 @ 03:12 PM
link   
wow i'd love to lucid dream.... but that hypnosis thing kinda creeps me out, with all that cure stuff, but i might try that other website... has anyone else got any other tips on this?

by the way i didn't know you could reach the astral plane in your sleep... wow... please post your progress DaRAGE

posted on May, 11 2004 @ 09:43 AM
link   
What exactly is lucid dreaming anywho? I'm really interested in this sort of thing but I don't know anything about it and I'd like to learn. ^.^;;

posted on May, 11 2004 @ 12:10 PM
link   
DaRAGE explains lucid dreaming really well (scroll above), its basically where you can control what you may do if your dream. Where your subconcious makes your background but you can control what you do within that background, if that makes sense.

However you may only achieve lucid dreaming if you realise in a dream that it is actually a dream, very tricky...checkout the two posted links there very good!

if you have any questions just u2u me

posted on May, 14 2004 @ 04:27 AM
link   
Yeah...Lucid dreaming is what he said above...BUT....the subconscious bit is when u dont know youa re dreaming....Once you know you are dreaming and ACTUALLY become FULLY conscious in your dream.....THEN you are having a Full out, extremely vivid, lucid dream, where you can change EVERYTHING consciously. If you want to go visit someone, all you need to do in your dream is imagine them or say you are going to see thema nd then Wow they are there, or you can just simple fly to their joint, or just close ur eyes in ur dream and open them again and you are in thier room, and they are there, or you can fly around and create energy balls, have sex, or just do whatever the hell you want.

posted on May, 14 2004 @ 02:15 PM
link   
This sort of happened to me. I wanted an OOBE and the night I went to bed I had a very VERY VERY real dream. I mean it felt like I wasn't even sleeping, and I fly kept buzzing around and as it got closer I tried to swat it but when I tried to move it felt like I was trying to come out. I am not sure but then I woke up quickly 2 minutes from when I just went to bed

posted on May, 15 2004 @ 12:13 AM
link   
it sounds like somethings trying to force you into paralysis through your mind, be careful, you might get abducted if you let it take you

posted on May, 15 2004 @ 03:00 PM
link   
wow that sounds really scary...something trying to abduct you while you OBE.... I mean can't you stop this somehow?

posted on May, 17 2004 @ 06:42 AM
link   
man do i miss lucid dreaming... its been too long. most of them included me in somekind of fight. so say if i felt that i was ill equipped to fit the charging vampire for example, i'd whip out a lightsaber outta no where and make em dance.
that and jumping really far, landing on guys and beating them up matrix style.... ahh, those were some good times. i will definately check up on that site though DaRAGE. thanks for the link. umm as for stuff concerning your thinger... dont know what to say. what i use for protection is pretty much what you've done. use my mind, and ask for only "good" assistance. but what i got that one time was a creepy demon hovering over me bed... so i guess that didnt work. you could try crystals, but thats kinda complicated... i think that leaving your body is a complicated set of steps, so trying to leave too early may not be the best idea. probably good to take it a step at a time. ie; meditation > numbness > recognition > control > experimentation. dfh out.

top topics

join