It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Vaccine Expert Reveals What You Should Know Before You Roll Up Your Sleeve (scary stuff)

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+16 more 
posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 05:16 PM
link   
The information:

A study by the Harvard Medical School of Public Health confirmed that public health officials could convince most people in the U.S. to alter their daily lives, follow government mandates and do as they are told after only a small amount of hyping that a deadly global pandemic was eminent. It documented that people tend to look to the government as a sort of Big Daddy who has their best interests at heart. People think Big Daddy will take care of them and they don't have to bother taking care of themselves. This mentality has led to an open season of government and government backed corporate abuse resulting in a decline in the standard of life and health in America. It suggests that people will willingly take vaccines they believe have been sponsored by the government without investigating these vaccines on their own. However, a new paper from leading vaccine authority Dr. Sherri Tenpenny shows this may be unwise. She reveals that flu shots merit close examination by those wanting to retain their health.

On June 11th, the decision was made by Dr. Margaret Chan, Director-General of the World Health Organization to declare a Level 6 Pandemic. This is a pandemic alert of the highest order possible. Under Level 6 conditions, the Secretary of Health and Human Services (HSS) is able to declare mandatory vaccination under the Public Readiness and Emergency Preparedness Act (PREP). There is no criteria listed stating what constitutes a threat.

The HHS web site says the Secretary may "issue a declaration...that provides immunity from tort liability (except for willful misconduct) for claims of loss caused, arising out of, relating to, or resulting from administration or use of (vaccine or other pharmaceutical) countermeasures to diseases, threats and conditions determined by the Secretary to constitute a present, or credible risk of a future public health emergency..." This means that if you or your child is harmed by a vaccine during these conditions, there is nothing you can do about it.

With this declaration, Big Daddy has made it clear that it would rather protect corporate interests than your interests. This means it is time to stop giving the government your blind faith. It is time to become educated about flu vaccines.

Vaccine Expert Reveals What You Should Know Before You Roll Up Your Sleeve

Please please read the rest of this article and associated links contained within, your future health may well depend on it.

And for goodness sake, don't let them force you to be vaccinated.

If after getting informed you still choose to be vaccinated then fair enough, but let it be YOUR choice.

[edit on 2 Jul 2009 by schrodingers dog]

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 06:45 PM
link   
Thanks SDog! It appears to be a well-written piece.... I'm burning chicken right now, so I'll read it in more depth in a bit.

I'll also try to find the same article not by naturalnews. I had occasion to unsubscribe with them recently, as I perceived a skewed agenda toward their products. Obviously, I'm interested in so-called alternative medicines or I wouldn't have subscribed in the first place.

Back on topic....... this seems to outline most of my worst fears of vaccinations, and a few I hadn't thought of. Back later.

Goodonya Dog, you always seem to keep us on the cusp of what's important.

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 06:57 PM
link   
S & F for you Schrodinger. I would also stress that people read the entire article. If true, there is damning evidence for flu shots in general, not just the up and coming H1N1 vaccine that is going to fetch Novartis enormous sums of money.

I have already recomended to my friends and family that they be extremely cautious of up and coming vaccinations.

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 07:20 PM
link   
Good lord! They put formaldyahyde in thier!!! Are they sick in the head or something! The only healthy thing about these shots, is the egg protien! Wait..maybe its jsut as bad..cholesterol!!!

That wa one professional write up! Formaldyhyde is known carrcinogen, right? i know its toxic.. why would they put that in thier? Its only real purpose, is to perserve a body for the funeral, and is used in carpets chemically treated, and ive seen it listed as an ingriedient on a tube of windshield trim glue for cars..

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 08:57 PM
link   
reply to post by argentus and Curious and Concerned

Thanks guys, I appreciate that.

So much info and disinfo has been scattered about the web and media, I really believe this article is as comprehensive (without being tedious) as to the subject at hand.

At the very least it 'should' trigger the reader into further inquiry.

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 10:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by schrodingers dog
reply to post by argentus and Curious and Concerned
At the very least it 'should' trigger the reader into further inquiry.
Yep. Like that MF-59 junk in the swine flu vaccine.

MF-59 is oil-based and composed of squalene, Tween 80 and Span85. All oil adjuvants injected into rats were found to be toxic. All rats injected developed a disease similar to multiple sclerosis which left them crippled and dragging their paralyzed hindquarters across their cages. (Kenney, RT. Edleman, R. "Survey of human-use adjuvants," Expert Review of Vaccines, 2003 p171)
Was this supposed to be a clinical trial? :/

Ya know. I'd have no problem with these vaccines if all they put in them was the vaccine. Seems everything else they put in them is toxic in some way (probably even the preservative). Formaldehide?!?

[edit on 2-7-2009 by lagnar]

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 03:58 AM
link   
Makes you wonder.
Herein Australia the regular flu is running rampant at the moment. One child died yesterday from swine flu in the Australia state of New South Wales, the first, yet regular flu is going out of control, with it being reported that people reporting to hospital ERs has jumped by 1500% the past week.

Thats crazy stuff. I just had a week off work because of this flu. My doctor says he is working his ass off at the moment. Why am I not surprised at this?

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 04:23 AM
link   
I always like comparing this kind of info with other sources. www.mercola.com is a good one. Do a search on 'flu shots' on this site and you come up with a number of excellent articles PLUS safe alternatives to the flu shot. Vitamin D is one of these. Zinc will help protect your lungs as well, but Dr Mercola has more tips.

You yourself are responsible for your body. You can't just blame others if you swallow their medicine hook line and sinker without even asking if they are right or not. Be informed!

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 06:40 AM
link   
reply to post by schrodingers dog

s&f

Very important info. I was reading on another report on the shots they gave our troops had some of those "" oil adjuvants " are what is causing the gulf war syndrom.
They will meet resistance if they try to mass vaccinate everyone.This may start the revolution.

Well we know what all those mass graves are for now.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 06:40 AM
link   
........and again with the themerisol. Why does a vaccine need a preservative, especially if it has formaldehyde in it? and if it DOES need a vaccine, why a mercurial one?

Here's Dr. Tenpenny's website for some additional information.

She looks to have the credentials, and she sounds very credible. For me, it's yet another confirmation to my decision to not get the jab.

Everyone has to research and make their own decision for the sake of their health and that of their families. I think this is very important evidence to assist in that decision.

edit to add: Dr. Tenpenny's Cirriculum Vitae

[edit on 3/7/09 by argentus]

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 08:53 AM
link   
Am I crazy...but I think I remember learning back in Biology 101 a virus can not be cured by medicine or prevented by vaccine because of its chaotic mutating nature? So isn't all of this tami-flu and vaccine propaganda really snake oil anyway?

I was shocked about how the pharmcuetical companies will be immune to lawsuits, because the vaccine was fast tracked and not tested properly...you would have to be crazy to take the vaccine knowing that.

This article would be better if they did not refer to the government as Big Daddy...if I send this to people they will scoff at it. But I think I will edit the info and send it out that way.

Op...thank you for this.

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 09:07 AM
link   
Never , and I mean NEVER take the vaccine. They have already admitted that they got the vaccine wrong for the last 7 years. Never , ever , take it. I will never take it. They can just go ahead and put a bullet in my head. I will NOT COMPLY. Resistance is NOT futile!!!

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 09:14 AM
link   
What scares me if when our kids go to school they could do this in school without us even knowing until it was already done.

If they make it mandatory how do we work around this.

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 10:31 AM
link   
Scary Stuff. What I am wondering; my wife and I are about to have our third son, and am curious if it will be given to my newborn in the hospital, if it will be "offered", or will I even be told? (We are in South Louisiana).

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 10:48 AM
link   
Is this worldwide or just in america like the movies!!!

and there is a lot out there telling you not to take the vaccine... How do you know its not part of the master plan to scare you into not taking it ....

If you die and didn't take the vaccine that means they are not responsible, to many do's and don'ts don't know what to think ....

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 10:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Missing Blue Sky
Am I crazy...but I think I remember learning back in Biology 101 a virus can not be cured by medicine or prevented by vaccine because of its chaotic mutating nature? So isn't all of this tami-flu and vaccine propaganda really snake oil anyway?

I was shocked about how the pharmcuetical companies will be immune to lawsuits, because the vaccine was fast tracked and not tested properly...you would have to be crazy to take the vaccine knowing that.

This article would be better if they did not refer to the government as Big Daddy...if I send this to people they will scoff at it. But I think I will edit the info and send it out that way.

Op...thank you for this.

I never got the normal "flu shot", but do people have to get it every year to remain "safe" (which is an understatement because you can still get it)?

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 10:56 AM
link   
I would never let my children get the flu vaccine but as a parent I am always on the fence about the standard vaccines for the big time diseases. The school system mandates these shots unless for some reason it goes against your faith.
I had these shots growing up, they have added more and more mandatory vaccines over the years, my children are old enough that they have already had most of them. It is a hard decision to make and it puts parents in a precarious situation.
Take the stance of NO vaccines and deal with the reprecussions of what ifs or vaccinate and deal with the reprecussions of what ifs.
The Flu vaccines and the cervical cancer vaccine is a no brainer for me though, if those become mandatory then vaccines will go against my faith and I will sign the paper without second thought.
When the chicken pox vaccine came out a while back i was apprehensive about that one, why vaccinate against chicken pox? but they now roll all of these vaccines into one vaccine and it is very confusing to the average parent. These kids get vaccines for 4 diseases in one shot with a follow up shot months or years later.
For the most part my kids have already had most of their vaccines, boosters will be at certain ages over the next couple of years. i worry about what I may have done by allowing all these vaccines but I was not even remotely concerned at the time because I thought Doctors know best and i had never done any research nor did I have an inkling that I needed to at the time.
At least parents are now looking into the issues of vaccines and for the most part Jenny McCarthy is to thank for that. sad that our society needs to have an entertainer speak out to take notice of anything.

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 12:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by SEEWHATUDO
Take the stance of NO vaccines and deal with the reprecussions of what ifs or vaccinate and deal with the reprecussions of what ifs.

my youngest has had only one shot, vitamin k. we've decided to not give her any more shots and, after a reaction to one of his shots, my son is not getting any more either. so far ive had people laugh in my face and family members just stop talking with us...its scary how much blind faith people have in these shots!
sad thing is, these disgusting chemicals are in the majority of vaccines...ones we put into day old little babies.

i don't know exactly what i think is going to happen when people start getting this new vaccine...but if people start dying en masse, its not because of the formaldehyde.
i'd rather be jailed or shot than forced to get a shot that i have a right to refuse.

[edit on 7/3/2009 by double_frick]

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 03:22 PM
link   
EXCELLENT FIND!

I don't "do" vaccines. I had vaccines when I was younger, but I think my last shot was the Tetanus (I believe it was mandatory) that I had in highschool.

I will not be lining up for any vaccines, any time soon. Preservatives, mutated viruses, chemicals, needles... No thank you.

Great read, and I can understand the predicaments it would put a parent in...

- Carrot

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 04:57 PM
link   
This is EXACTLY what happened fall of 08' when the financial system was supposedly on the brink of collapse. Those traders and investment bankers looked to the govt to come to the rescue, at the expense of some of their own interests but at the expense of ALL of the outside wall st interests.

So the result was the govt racking up hundreds of billions in debts, taking away the essence of the country being a free market, and now instituting new laws to supposedly prevent that from happening again (yea right).

If we were to have a virus pandemic the govt will take away our liberties institute new laws in the name that it seems like its for our own interest to maybe prevent the spread of the disease.

But the part I dont agree with is that the govt is putting corporate interests ahead of the public's by instituting tort protection. If a virus was pandemic and companies had to fear about side effects of thier products causing them to get sued into oblivion why would they release anything. This method allows them to bring to market QUICKLY products that might have a beneficial impact without fear of being sued into bankruptcy.

[edit on 3-7-2009 by Desolate Cancer]

top topics

<<   2 >>

join