It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Red Object moving fast through the sky tonight!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 04:32 PM
link   
Anyone else in the UK (or anywhere) see this random red object moving pretty fast through the sky tonight? Managed to get a very poor picture of it, has an orange glow, slight trail..

Pretty random, and probably not anything of interest, but ya never know!

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 04:33 PM
link   
where, when, what direction, how high, what time give us something to go on, could just be a flare

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 04:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Lister87

ISS with the brakes on?

If it stays clear tonight after work I'm going to have a few ours gazing, there is lots happening up there at the moment I've noticed...

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 04:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by scared angel
where, when, what direction, how high, what time give us something to go on, could just be a flare

Dorset, UK.

22:22

Height, a good 20-30,000 feet up i'd say.

Direction, South East.

[edit on 2-7-2009 by Lister87]

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 06:20 PM
link   
yeh tell me about it, thought it was the moon :S
but it obviously aint :S

wth is that thing !

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 06:22 PM
link   
now it's gone lmao :S

I dunno what it was

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 07:16 PM
link   

i saw an object that looked exactly like that about a month ago in Detroit michigan

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 07:18 PM
link   
It's a bit misty here but I shall report back with any sightings or video if caught..

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 08:39 PM
link   
It's almost like this object here,except it ain't in the sky,locally that is.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 2-7-2009 by smurfy]

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 09:22 PM
link   
When something like this gets asked, everybody jumps in like "OMG IF I SAW THAT I WOULD TAKE A PICTURE" etc etc and now when there's actually a picture those people stay away like it's the plague.

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 07:04 PM
link   

I see the same thing about 2120, in portsmouth UK going past from west to east while looking south. Ive never seen anything like it, it was definatley a space object, it faded out like a satallite and moved far to quick for a plane. It had a flicker like it woz burning out in the atmosphere so i assumed it to be shooting star but it just kept floating past as a big red flickery light all the way across the sky. When i say big, i mean it was pretty big aswel, it was an awe inspiring object for space lovers, bigger than any shooting star ive seen.

If anyone can explain this object please do, i am kicking myself because i havnt got a telescope.

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 07:07 PM
link   
reply to post by dannyboy9625

Lol didnt realise how old these posts were. Got excited about the fact i wast the only person to see this object.

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 07:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lister87
Anyone else in the UK (or anywhere) see this random red object moving pretty fast through the sky tonight? Managed to get a very poor picture of it, has an orange glow, slight trail..

Pretty random, and probably not anything of interest, but ya never know!

I have seen this tonight while driving and thought that it looked odd .

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 11:07 PM
link   

I live in Nashville, TN we have seen it twice so far tonight in East Nashville. 4 people saw it here tonight on March 30, 2012. It was the weirdest thing. It came in larger than any plane lights. It looked like an orange candle glow in the middle and it was surrounded by a huge red glow.. had to have been at least 20-30,000 feet above us but it appeared to be the size of a large child's ball. It moved very fast towards the North East then turned slightly East then turned again heading directly North. Then it just blinked out. it returned again from the western sky heading North again at approximately 10:45 pm... 3 of the 4 saw it this time.. the first time our neighbor saw it and thought he was having delusions and thought no one would ever believe him if he told until he heard us come out talking about it.. He said he watched it appear out of no where, as had I from our patio doors, and it headed straight above our homes. If anyone has any ideas what it is, I would love to know. As for now it is being considered an Unidentified Flying Object (UFO). by all here who have seen it.

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 11:19 PM
link   
reply to post by proudamerican1

I ALSO SAW THIS IN DETROIT MICHIGAN [LINCOLN PARK] LAST NIGHT AT ABOUT 930 -10 PM IT MOVED QUITE FAST .. FASTER THEN A PLANE AND WAS BRIGHT RED ORANGE GLOW WITH A BIT OF A TRAIL BEHIND IT...

new topics

top topics

join