It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Video: Michael Jackson’s final rehearsals

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 04:02 PM
link   
rawstory.com...

CNN has obtained exclusive video of one of Michael Jackson’s final dress rehearsals.

The cable news network noted that he “appeared healthy.”

“AEG, promoter of Jackson’s planned London shows, released the short video of Jackson rehearsing on a stage in the Staples Center arena on June 23, 2009,” CNN adds, “Jackson sang ‘They Don’t Care About Us’ — a song from Jackson’s “HIStory” album — as he danced along with eight male dancers.”

I did a search and could not find this , if it has already been posted please remove .

Here is a fairly long video that CNN has aired of MJ's last rehearsal .

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 04:10 PM
link   
Also, I heard on the radio today of 2 unreleased recordings by Jackson and Freddie Mercury. I found it online:

www.antimusic.com...

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 04:17 PM
link   
reply to post by intrepid

Very interesting , thanks for sharing . I am guessing that its only a matter of time until some of these and other unheard tracks are released to the public , perhaps next year on the anniversary of his passing .

Its very sad how he passed away and after watching the video of his last rehearsal it would seem to have been very unexpected . Its not like he was noticeably ill during the shooting of the video , sad and such a wast .

new topics

join