It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Police Taser Pastor 'Helping' Driver in Traffic Stop

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 03:49 PM
link   

Police Taser Pastor 'Helping' Driver in Traffic Stop

www.foxnews.com

Congregants say they were in the Iglesia Profetica Peniel church for an early morning prayer when pastor Jose Elias Moran went to assist the stopped driver, a church member, by asking the police what had happened
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 03:49 PM
link   
Police are way to quick on using tasers as a quick means of controlling a situation. Knowing her husband's heart condition ; this pastor's wife worried what a huge electric shock could inflict on his heart , was theatened with arrest once she tried to help him. I think police should be held accountable and better trained on the dangers on using tasers.

www.foxnews.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

[edit on 2-7-2009 by L.HAMILTON]

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 03:57 PM
link   
well if he pushed the cop and got a mob of people i would say that a tasering wasnt so out of line.

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 04:07 PM
link   
Sounds like the "pastor" lost his temper and paid for his actions.

What exactly was the basis of the pastor's original complaint, and would he have been quite so exciteable if the drive had not been a minority?

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 04:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by ELECTRICkoolaidZOMBIEtest
well if he pushed the cop and got a mob of people i would say that a tasering wasnt so out of line.

Don't believe everything you read...

Do you honestly think ANY officer would let ANYBODY walk away after being pushed?.. let alone walk away into a building with out following only to allow said person to return moments later with a magical mob that obeys the pastors beck and call?

Nooooo.

In truth this is most likely as the pastor and the others are calling it.. Just another typical case of police brutality.

I mean nobody pushes a cop and is allowed to "walk away" Nobody.

If that pastor had laid one finger on the cop ,the cop would of broke said finger and charged him with assault on an officer.

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 04:20 PM
link   
As time passes you will beging to see an increase in government hostility towards almost all forms of major orginized religion (christianity, etc).

[edit on 7/2/2009 by JoeyGowdy]

new topics

top topics

join