It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'Obama' Think-Tank: Israel Should Cede Jerusalem Sovereignty

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 05:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Rook1545

Well since it is there land then I guess they can do whatever they want to do with it. So if they want to loose millions in tourist revenue and close down Bethlehem to the Christians then it is their right. It wouldnt be any different than if we locked everyone from the rest of the world out of NYC.

Though I dont believe there is a Palestinian state.. is there? Isnt that why Hamas keeps launching missles at Israel like a fool cornering a pit bull and poking it with a stick until it gets tired of it and bites their arm off?

[edit on 2-7-2009 by grapesofraft]

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 05:14 PM
link   
You know burns I am just counting the days........until July 11th. We will see.............

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 05:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Cloudsinthesky

What is going to happen on July 11th? Is it your birthday or something?

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 09:33 PM
link   
reply to post by grapesofraft

President Barack Obama is going to be meeting with the Pope on
July 11, 2009. See the OP in this thread. Therefore, we will wait and see how this all transpires....

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 10:14 PM
link   
reply to post by burntheships

Thank you for posting that before I got home.

I have these kind of things bookmarked for when people try to cover up for israel on things even they admit doing

I'm all for having evidence before making claims, I just want to inform those who make claims AGAINST the evidence.

[edit on 2-7-2009 by breakingdradles]

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 10:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by grapesofraft
reply to post by Rook1545

Isnt that why Hamas keeps launching missles at Israel like a fool cornering a pit bull and poking it with a stick until it gets tired of it and bites their arm off?

Weird, I was thinking if you were given a chance for your own country because you were 16% of the people Nazi's killed, and you decide to pick a spot in the middle of people you hate and in turn hate you, then treat those people the way the Nazi's treated you, that you would be the one poking the pit bull.

We must remember who chose to settle down in the middle of a people they were with war at.

We must remember who wanted the fight, and has always wanted the fight.

With no fight, israel can't play victim.

With no victim, there is no israel.

I wonder why the Jews never stood up and fought for themselves against the Nazis like the Palestinians do to the IDF.

It was probably about a futile as the Palestinians armed with rocks vs. the IDF.

Why didn't they have the balls to fight after losing everything yet now they won't even listen to the UN because their ego and balls are clogging their ears?

How many are from families who converted post 1948, and are not even Jewish?

Could this explain why now they fight?

----

Think about it this way, which may not be too far off...

If the Chinese were an occupation army here, how many Americans do you think would become suicide bombers after their families are killed by the Chinese and have nothing to live for but sweet revenge?

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 03:05 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 03:09 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 07:25 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 07:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by sos37

Originally posted by breakingdradles

Originally posted by Beach Bum
Obama needs to leave Israel alone. No good could ever come from a forced land grab there. As far as I'm concerned we have no right to get involved there. It would just be another Iraq.

Oh man, you do realize that isreal illegally grabs land daily right??

I think the smart thing to bring about peace, would be to stop that first, then give back the land which the UN recognizes as illegal israeli settlements.

I think that's about the stupidest thing ever posted on ATS. And I sincerely mean that.

Here is a story from a Jewish newspaper admitting to illegal settlements, so that you can't try the "they're anti-semite" remark...

www.haaretz.com...

Beit El, another veteran settlement, was also, according to the database, established "on private lands seized for military purposes (In fact, the settlement was expanded on private lands, by means of trespassing in the northern section of the settlement) and on state lands that were appropriated during the Jordanian period (the Maoz Tzur neighborhood in the south of the settlement)."

And your reply???

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 07:32 PM
link   
reply to post by burntheships

doubt we will 'ever' see this but we can hope

posted on Jul, 4 2009 @ 10:06 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 4 2009 @ 10:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by centurion1211

Originally posted by grapesofraft
reply to post by breakingdradles

When did it become illegal to keep the land you conquered after you were attacked by your enemies and then promptly defeated them much to their embarrasment?

[edit on 2-7-2009 by grapesofraft]

Look at the poster's avatar name.

I think you can use that to determine their agenda.

After all "breakingdradles" sounds pretty anti-semitic to me.

When since were European Khazars Semitic, and when since did "breakingdradles" become a word, less an anti-Semitic one? You have several lessons to take on, start here: ziomania.com... -- don't use words which you don't know the meaning of. And no, The Khazar Jews were not in ancient Israel 3000 years ago, I think you're confusing them with the Israelites. Large difference there buddy. As I said, some people have some homework to complete. The Khazar Jews are Europeans, not Semitic and not Israelites. They make up 96% of Jews in Israel, meaning Israel is not inhabited by its ancient heirs. They have no right there, absolutely none -- so what is with this talk of conquer and "rights"? Israel belongs first to its ancient heirs (www.hebrewisraelites.org...) and second to its modern indigenous people (The Palestines). The European Khazars has no claim, they should stop trying to be what they aren't -- and stop trying to take what isn't theirs -- they should go back to Europe and help their people flourish. They're the total and unequivocal issue in the Middle East, and the word is imperialism, the destruction of indigenous people and the illegitimate claim of ancient people. Whiles the ancient Israelites are scattered, the land belongs to its modern indigenous people, the Palestines, until the Israelites return -- which will be a peaceful transition, unlike the fake process we have witnessed, and which is the root of the Middle East calamity. People trying to be who they aren't.

[edit on 4-7-2009 by ElloAll]

posted on Jul, 4 2009 @ 05:53 PM
link   
I suppose that if the US acted wholly in its interests and because it is upto its neck in the ME, if it kicked out the usurpers from Jeruselem and allowed its rightful owners to return home 1.5 billion muslims would be the friend and ally of the US.

This scenerio is unlikely to happen becuase any civil servant assigned to the task, any politician or general and the President of the US would be eliminated over night by sayanim, katsas and Kidon units.

Kidon (Hebrew: "bayonet") is the name of a department within Israel's Mossad that is responsible for assassination and kidnapping. Kidon is suspected of being behind a number of assassinations in the Operation Wrath of God campaign carried out by Israel after the 1972 Munich massacre. According to Israeli author Aaron Klein, Kidon was known as Caesarea until a reorganization in the mid-1970s.[1] Originally, Caesarea was a unit of the Israel Defence Forces charged with intelligence missions in neighboring Arab countries.
en.wikipedia.org...

Israel to kill in U.S., allied nations

By Richard Sale
UPI Intelligence Correspondent
From the Washington Politics & Policy Desk

ISRAEL is embarking upon a more aggressive approach to the war on terror that will include staging targeted killings in the United States and other friendly countries, former Israeli intelligence officials told United Press International.

Israeli Prime Minister Ariel Sharon has forbidden the practice until now, these sources said, speaking on condition of anonymity.

The Israeli statements were confirmed by more than a half dozen U.S. foreign policy and intelligence officials in interviews with UPI.

www.fpp.co.uk...

[edit on 063131p://pm3154 by masonwatcher]

posted on Jul, 4 2009 @ 05:57 PM
link   
Enough. Keep to the topic and ATS members are NOT the topic.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join