It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Taliban buying children for suicide bombers

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 09:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by masonwatcher
BTW, cunning is an aspect of intelligence.

Yeah, but we kill them just the same.

Or they kill themselves:

sweetness-light.com...

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 10:16 PM
link   
Ah nevermind..delete me..

[edit on 12-7-2009 by Redpillblues]

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 04:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by jerico65

BTW, cunning is an aspect of intelligence.

Yeah, but we kill them just the same.

Or they kill themselves:

sweetness-light.com...

They kill you too, only difference is you seems to also kill wedding parties, shuras and any large group of Afghanis. You might say a reverse 'hearts and minds'. Vietnam all over again.

[edit on 043131p://am3113 by masonwatcher]

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 04:51 AM
link   
Poor little angels.
Children are so innocent and this is plain evil.

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 05:27 AM
link   
What is so odd about the Taliban using children.

In Vietnam the VC used children.

they would train kids to throw grenades by giving them dummy grenades and training them to pull the pin and roll them into rooms.

Then they would give the kid a live grenade and tell them that the US troops in a bar would give them money if they would roll them into a bar where a large number of off-duty US troops were drinking.

if you have ever picked up a US grenade they are not light.
and a 6 or 7 year old vietnamese kid could not roll it very far.
most got hit by shrapnel from the grenades they threw.

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 05:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Zaydie

The Taliban will go straight to hell.

The suicide bombers will go straight to hell.

And those little children will go straight to heaven.

I cannot believe people are this evil.

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 06:10 AM
link   
In all seriousness yes this is horrible and I am not trying to ruffle anyones feathers but what exactly have you done or are you doing to protect the children of America or the country you call home? In America 300,000 children disappear every year. I am unable to provide a link to verify that since I am on a cell phone but if you need the verification it would only take a few minutes of your life to google or bing and you will see the proof. Lets feed the hungry children in Africa but ignore the hungry children in your city. Do you see what I am saying? This is not sarcasm nor me being judgemental. And I am not saying to ignore the atrocities in other lands. I am saying get your ducks in a row because then they are easier to shoot. Hope I have not offended or upset anyone. Thanks to the OP for exposing this unGodly fact of life.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 06:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by spellbound
reply to post by Zaydie

The Taliban will go straight to hell.

The suicide bombers will go straight to hell.

And those little children will go straight to heaven.

I cannot believe people are this evil.

Can you substantiate any of your comments or should we just consider this the utterances of an American Taliban.

[edit on 073131p://am3118 by masonwatcher]

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 06:29 AM
link   
reply to post by max.is.awake

In all seriousness yes this is horrible and I am not trying to ruffle anyones feathers but what exactly have you done or are you doing to protect the children of America or the country you call home? In America 300,000 children disappear every year.

Shocking and very distressing.

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 06:46 AM
link   

While the statistics are certainly disturbing, a large percentage of abducted children are actually taken by a parent or family member. Divorces, break ups, custody lawsuits etc. often inspire parents to take extreme measures. The remainder of children are abducted by those on the fringe of society. These are the people I watch for everyday as I try to protect my children.

Abductions by strangers understandably receive the most attention and generate the most fear; however, such kidnappings are only a small proportion of the number of missing children reported in the United States. Runaway is the largest category, followed by family abductions, and non-family abductions. Abductions by family members, ranging from 183,200 to 354,100 annually, represent the most prevalent child abduction type. In contrast, child abductions perpetrated by nonfamily members are significantly fewer, ranging from 3,200 to 4,600 cases annually, with 62 percent of these committed by strangers. Long-term stranger abductions of children from birth to eighteen, where serious risk of victim mortality exists, only account for 200 to 300 cases annually (Lord, Boudreaux, and Lanning 2001) Read more: family.jrank.org...&C

family.jrank.org...

As for the Taliban buying children, it is just sick and offers more insight into the minds of these extremists. They put a very low value on human life. Sadly, the market for children is wide open within the impoverished nations of the world. The parents sell their children under the assumption that they will be used for labor purposes somewhere. Consequently, they end up into the hands of the Talliban or others who sell the children off to prostitutiion rings/white slavery organizations etc.

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 06:53 AM
link   

YES,FEED AND CARE FOR YOUR OWN CHILDREN!

It is shocking that children are not cared for.

This world is a very hard place to live, and also, thinking about people who abuse animals -I find it very hard.

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 06:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Zaydie
I'm kind of at a loss for words on this.
I don't care that it is a different religion or ideology etc, I can't fathom anyone
justifying using innocent children in this way.

But, I'm sure someone will.

washingtontimes.com...

Pakistan's top Taliban leader, Baitullah Mehsud, is buying children as young as 7 to serve as suicide bombers in the growing spate of attacks against Pakistani, Afghan and U.S. targets, U.S. Defense Department and Pakistani officials say. A Pakistani official, who spoke on the condition that he not be named because of the sensitive nature of the topic, said the going price for child bombers was $7,000 to $14,000 - huge sums in Pakistan, where per-capita income is about $2,600 a year.

While anything is possible and Humans are capable of unspeakable evil, don't blindly accept what you read.

We are in a propaganda war.
TPTB are trying desperately to justify continued presence and future deployment to Afghanistan. They will say and do anything to convince the public that their decisions are right.

One point I keep seeing everywhere in the news on the discussions about Afghanistan...
We are there for "the people" and to support "democracy".

Where were America and Britain before that? Where have we been while Israel slaughtered thousands of women and children in Gaza? What are we doing while the Iranian regime rounds up people and shoots them for protesting? (we all know what's happening there, even if the BBC can't report it!) Where were we when Mugabe was killing people for voting against him? Where have we been during all those countless genocides when a leader decides a good way to clean things up is through some ethnic cleansing?

Our position in Afghanistan and Iraq has bugger all to do with "the rights of the people" in those countries and everything to do with a strategy to attack Iran or Pakistan in the future. And a bonus is gaining access to the Oil in that region to allow America to secure its energy supplies.
And I wish our leaders would stop BS'ing about how we're there "to help" and tell the f'ing truth! Do they really think we are so stupid as to forget every other example of what we've conveniently ignored over the last fifty years? Do they really think we'll swallow this crap without asking what we've done "to help" before or in other similar (or more extreme) scenarios?

And how did we get there? By a false flag attack as planned out in Operation Northwoods. Sacrifice the few for the economic welfare of the majority.

Take everything you read with a pinch of salt.

/rant

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 07:03 AM
link   
I wouldn't necessarily call these young children "suicide bombers". More than likely they are being used as bomb couriers and have no clue as to what they are carrying or delivering.

A suicide/homicide bomber dies for an apparent cause these kids are simply murdered along with the other hapless victims.

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 07:22 AM
link   
To be fair, our own forces are doing a stellar job of killing and maiming children without the help of the Taliban. This is of course fully justified and it is their own fault for being:

A. Brown
B. Poor
C. in the way of precision guided weaponry

No doubt this may generate the pointless posts about the Taliban hiding behind innocent civilians, as it did during the Gaza slaughter, where children were deliberately targeted by Israeli forces. Thing is, we demonise the other side for the things that our own forces do. Whether deliberate or accidental, innocent lives are still being destroyed in a pointless conflict that we can never win, but which keeps the money rolling in for the military industrial machine and other associated corporations who thrive on death and misery.

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 06:19 PM
link   

They kill you too, only difference is you seems to also kill wedding parties, shuras and any large group of Afghanis. You might say a reverse 'hearts and minds'. Vietnam all over again.

Well, Taliban seem to be doing a really bang up job killing civilians, too.

unama.unmissions.org...

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 10:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by ELECTRICkoolaidZOMBIEtest
wow...ive got a young sister and a few grand doesnt sound bad

but anyways...this makes me think of the kamikaze pilots of WWII.

eventually japan started running out of skilled pilots and had to get guys that barely knew how to fly.

maybe this is a sign that either the taliban is running low "soldiers" that are skilled, or that they soon will be.

Funny thing is , as soon as I read this, that was my exact thought.

However...................................

On second thought,m it is actually a bad example and I will explain why.

The Kamikaze pilots were their best trained men.

Suicide bombers are not educated, well trained people.
They are the mindless drones............

The problem is there are plenty of them.

Worse, they tend to breed like flies, so their is a constant source of fresh dead bodies to be.

There may not be as many insane mothers, so stealing children to murder them in suicide bombing is required.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join