It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

LRO High rez images of the moon..so where are the Aliens?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 07:36 AM
link   
reply to post by easynow

...according to NASA the high resolution pics will be of the Polar regions

no moon buggies there, right ?

zorgon and Phage can embellish this, but as I understand the LRO will be in a Polar orbit, so it can image areas at the poles, as that's the primary mission objective. However, with each orbit, the LRO will also pass all the way 'round as well....so the opportunity to take photos exists, correct? I mean, maybe people think it just 'hovers' over the poles or something?

Also, as it orbits, the Moon rotates beneath, so each path will see a new swath....

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 12:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by weedwhacker I mean, maybe people think it just 'hovers' over the poles or something?

Sounds good to me

JRA posted this thread where you can go to order a scan of an area. We already sent in two requests, one for the 'cave' near Tsiolkowsky (Geological interest) and the other where we spotted a green laser flash which Jack is possitive is Lunokhod 1 (200 km from where they lost it)

LRO/LROC Target Observation Request
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Phage posted this thread of the LRO orbit

Where is the LRO?
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Looks like they will pass over Aristarchus in about 20 minutes

[edit on 3-7-2009 by zorgon]

posted on Jul, 17 2009 @ 07:15 PM
link   
Apollo 14

www.nasa.gov...

posted on Jul, 17 2009 @ 07:52 PM
link   
So NASA says its a spacecraft and all the little Skeptic run and create a page that says "See" Its not a rock, its proof..." and now they tell me "Oh yeah but this" Yuppers its a SPACECRAFT"

But when Zorgon says "Its an artifact on Eros, and Zorgon's picture is much better resolution than NASA's, those same skeptics say "Its just a rock"

Funny how the Lemmings operate isn't it?

posted on Jul, 17 2009 @ 08:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by crowpruitt
If there is indeed aliens living on the moon,who's to say they aren't under the surface?

It's pretty unlikely but if there is subsurface water on the moon, and it's heated up to temperatures of liquid water when it's in the sunlight, at the right depth, it may not be impossible for some single celled or micro organism to be living under the surface of the moon. That's been postulated for Mars, but certainly is less likely for the moon.

But all the alien base ruins people have seen are tricks of the imagination, just like the "hangar" photo.

Reading these threads makes me want to laugh and cry at the same time, I laugh because I find it so very entertaining that some people are actually so gullible as to believe these moon base stories, yet it makes me want to cry because such beliefs seem so medieval, as if they are something from an era before science, it's hard to believe they are coming from people living in the 21st century. Or as Carl Sagan would put it, to believe there are alien bases on the moon, you have to be so open minded that your brain will fall out, that's a little too open-minded.

posted on Jul, 17 2009 @ 08:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Arbitrageur
Reading these threads makes me want to laugh and cry at the same time, I laugh because I find it so very entertaining that some people are actually so gullible as to believe these moon base stories, yet it makes me want to cry because such beliefs seem so medieval, as if they are something from an era before science, it's hard to believe they are coming from people living in the 21st century.

I suggest you research "Project Horizon" before you start calling people "gullible " Perhaps then you will have a better understanding of just where the idea came from in the first place

No sorry I don't have links for you

[edit on 17-7-2009 by zorgon]

posted on Jul, 17 2009 @ 08:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by BlueShaman
Everyone and their dog knows the aliens live on the far side of the moon. As far I can tell those couple of pictures are from the near side of the moon, and they cover a very small area of the moon, under a mile across.

Correct. On the far side and also most likely underground.

posted on Jul, 17 2009 @ 09:02 PM
link   

A close up of the lander thing.

posted on Jul, 17 2009 @ 09:04 PM
link   

Reading these threads makes me want to laugh and cry at the same time, I laugh because I find it so very entertaining that some people are actually so gullible as to believe these moon base stories, yet it makes me want to cry because such beliefs seem so medieval, as if they are something from an era before science, it's hard to believe they are coming from people living in the 21st century. Or as Carl Sagan would put it, to believe there are alien bases on the moon, you have to be so open minded that your brain will fall out, that's a little too open-minded.

That's your own volition and I respect your choice, but as a person who has had a very close encounter with the real extraterrestrial UFOs in Brimingham, England -- the ones that often get mistaken for sky lanterns and the ones the M.O.D. openly deny exist -- I've concluded that the "original" stories we've all been taught are just tiny fractions of the real story, including the ones about the moon.

To an ordinary person it's only natural to be skeptical due to all years of conditioning and being driven away from the truth. You really need to be an intutiive person and have a keen, perceptive take on all the details in order to start realizing that there's a lot more than what we've been led to believe. I just hope that soon we all know the whole truth.

posted on Jul, 17 2009 @ 09:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon
I suggest you research "Project Horizon" before you start calling people "gullible " Perhaps then you will have a better understanding of just where the idea came from in the first place

Project Horizon

Project Horizon: Defenses The base would be defended against Soviet overland attack by man-fired weapons: * unguided Davy Crockett rockets with low-yield nuclear warheads * conventional claymore mines modified to puncture pressure suits

And here I thought people were just gullible, Well yes it does seem like a good idea to have claymore mines setup around the moon base to puncture the pressure suits of all the soviets walking around up there, what was I thinking?

But even project horizon doesn't explain why people think there are alien bases on the moon.

posted on Jul, 17 2009 @ 09:53 PM
link   

But even project horizon doesn't explain why people think there are alien bases on the moon.

I have never said they were Alien

posted on Jul, 17 2009 @ 10:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by strNick

Originally posted by Kandinsky

The far side of the Moon has been imaged many times and there are no alien bases, cities or mining operations visible in them.

The Lunar Farside

Because they airbrush them - that's why there is nothing to see.

Precisely, why would you see anything in images that you get from NASA if NASA doesn't want you to see them?

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 01:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by BaronVonGodzilla

Originally posted by strNick

Originally posted by Kandinsky

The far side of the Moon has been imaged many times and there are no alien bases, cities or mining operations visible in them.

The Lunar Farside

Because they airbrush them - that's why there is nothing to see.

Precisely, why would you see anything in images that you get from NASA if NASA doesn't want you to see them?

Exactly, and Dr Carol Rosin's testimony in the Disclosure Project proves that. Dr Rosin was willing to testify in front of Congress, but alas they never got a congressional hearing. Otherwise, we wouldn't be continuing to swallow all this bs from NASA like all the stuff we are seeing in the media right now. It amazes me that we have ATS members (i.e garden variety conspiracy theorists) who actually believe that NASA give you the complete truth.. and nothing but the truth.

Human nature strongly suggests otherwise.

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 01:29 AM
link   
It appears to me that if NASA and all of the other international space agencies would release all of the moon and martian images that they have that some of the conspiracy theories would die. Or be proven of course but thats my main issue...why won't NASA release those millions of images that we've never seen? That's what we want. Just here on ATS there would be a line a mile long of volunteers willing to pour over them, resize them post them and archive them!

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 01:41 AM
link   
reply to post by RiotComing

Why wouldn't she testify (even if she got the chance)? She certainly couldn't damage her "reputation". Since she says nothing that could be proven to be false ("Werner said", "I saw") she cannot perjure herself. Of course, she can't prove anything she says is true either.

In the end, all she could do is enhance her reputation. Something all the Disclosure "witnesses" were all too eager to do.

[edit on 7/18/2009 by Phage]

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 02:01 AM
link   
reply to post by amazing

The thing to bear in mind is that organizations like Nasa, Esa, Jaxa etc etc are barely aware of minority views making claims of alien bases or airbrushed pictures. Naturally, PR aspects will be aware, but the scientists, engineers, general worforce will be as aware as the general public. The overwhelming majority of people don't know and don't care about these ideas. I'd be surprised if 1 in a 1000 people even know about the LRO...of those, I doubt 1% have ever thought about alien bases on the moon.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join