It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

LRO High rez images of the moon..so where are the Aliens?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 03:16 PM
link   
blogs.discovermagazine.com...

Im not a skeptic AT ALL but look, theres like 4 lunar probes over the moon from different countries..are they ALL in on the conspiracy??

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 03:25 PM
link   
post removed for serious violation of ATS Terms & Conditions

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 03:31 PM
link   
Well Im just sick of all the theories, now there are multiple countries going there some are friendly but why should they behold to the U.S. moratorium on disclosure. I just want the TRUTH no matter what it is, stop treating us like children and give us the real deal. If we're food for the reptilians ok lets arm up and fight em! If we're children of the Aliens/god let it be so I just wanna know..

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 03:41 PM
link   
reply to post by atsbeliever

well i think thats what everyone wants, but many get carried away by speculation.

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 03:47 PM
link   
Everyone and their dog knows the aliens live on the far side of the moon. As far I can tell those couple of pictures are from the near side of the moon, and they cover a very small area of the moon, under a mile across.

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 04:04 PM
link   
reply to post by BlueShaman

The far side of the Moon has been imaged many times and there are no alien bases, cities or mining operations visible in them.

The Lunar Farside

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 05:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kandinsky

The far side of the Moon has been imaged many times and there are no alien bases, cities or mining operations visible in them.

The Lunar Farside

Because they airbrush them - that's why there is nothing to see.

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 05:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Kandinsky

We know there is life here,but can you see any evidence of it in this picture?

If there is indeed aliens living on the moon,who's to say they aren't under the surface?
BTW cool site Kandinsky,thanks for the link.

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 05:14 PM
link   
If this is a High Resolution then my dog is a borrow.

NO, NO, NO: NOT CONSPIRACY. At All...

NASA, ESA, JAXA, JPL etc. :They are ALL "Good Boys"......

But sometime, something, slipped out!

However the right position of those images is counter clockwise.
Look in the red boxes.
You can call them only ANOMALIES...

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 05:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by adrenochrome
lookie what i found

www.niburu.nl...

...the full movie - UFO: The Greatest Story Ever Denied, Part II - MOON RISING
(scroll down for the parts...)

enjoy!

...and you're welcome!

Mod Edit- Mod Note: One Line Post – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 2-7-2009 by elevatedone]

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 05:41 PM
link   
Nevermind Aliens, where's the pictures of the lunar buggies and other equipment left behind on the moon during the Apollo missions. 4 probes have completely mapped the entire moon in high resolution, so where are the pictures?

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 05:45 PM
link   
reply to post by kindred

Oh they rusted away

or recycled by the Moon dwellers into gardening tools

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 08:59 PM
link   
reply to post by kindred

...where's the pictures of the lunar buggies and other equipment...

I do hope you're having a funny, but if not....just wait!!

Oh, and until now? Resolution has been the problem....couldn't image anything smaller than about 30-40 metres. "lunar buggies", as you called 'em, aren't very large. Neither is the LM.

Stay tuned for the LRO photos...less than one metre resolution.

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 09:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by weedwhacker
reply to post by kindred

...where's the pictures of the lunar buggies and other equipment...

I do hope you're having a funny, but if not....just wait!!

Oh, and until now? Resolution has been the problem....couldn't image anything smaller than about 30-40 metres. "lunar buggies", as you called 'em, aren't very large. Neither is the LM.

Stay tuned for the LRO photos...less than one metre resolution.

wait for what ?

according to NASA the high resolution pics will be of the Polar regions

no moon buggies there, right ?

www.abovetopsecret.com...

also the title to this thread is hilarious .....lol

one crappy picture that is half in darkness and the Op is screaming...

"where are the Aliens "

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 09:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by atsbeliever

Im not a skeptic AT ALL but look, theres like 4 lunar probes over the moon from different countries..are they ALL in on the conspiracy??

When have you ever read about any country with a lunar probe (or any country for that matter) talk about aliens coming to this planet and its moon? If there are ETs coming here and no government is speaking up on it then logic follows that they are all in on the conspiracy.

Only when civilians can fly to and orbit the Moon will the debate be settled on what our governments are or aren't hiding. Pictures can always be doctored and in a subject as seemingly secretive as ET/UFO coverup, doctoring of photographs would be top priority.

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 11:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by atsbeliever

China's ChangE 1 crashed on the Moon Mar 2009

They only released one image that had 'issues'

Japan's Kaguya/Selene crashed on the Moon May 2009..

They say they will not release any more images for 18 months . This was from a direct email

India's Chandrayaan 1 backed off to a higher orbit due to gravity anomalies but most likely to make way for LRO

They say they took 40,000 high res pictures but have not released them yet, nor do we have a date

Hope that helps

Main thread here:
Lunar Reconnaissance Orbiter - Will we finally see the Moon Base?

LRO/LROC Target Observation Request, page 1
You can order a location to be imaged

Moon Landing Conspiracy, will the LRO Accomplish anything?, page 1
The skeptics corner

Where is the LRO?
Phages Thread with LRO orbital tracking

[edit on 2-7-2009 by zorgon]

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 12:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by crowpruitt
reply to post by Kandinsky

We know there is life here,but can you see any evidence of it in this picture?

If there is indeed aliens living on the moon,who's to say they aren't under the surface?
BTW cool site Kandinsky,thanks for the link.

Good idea about posting the Earth image
Also, fair enough if there's anything there...it's imaginable that they would be beneath the surface. It seems the most efficient place to be to exploit latent heat from the core (two bore holes+water=power, heat) whilst not expending resources on protection from surface impacts.

The point of being skeptical, however, is there isn't any evidence that convinces or persuades me that there's anything ET up there. An abandoned ET complex or even a crashed ship would be fascinating. If there's any confirmed life 'out there,' it's more than likely gonna come from the Kepler Mission search for Earth-like planets or microbial life will be discovered in the Solar System (Europa, Titan, Mars etc). I'll be toasting a beer on that day while ATS members argue a loooong thread, "Is this REALLY it? Nasa claim 'microbial' life!" or "Planet found! David Icke was right!"

Out of interest...we can see a few more signs of life on Earth from the ISS...

Buenos Aires is one of the larger cities seen by orbiting crews. Twelve million people, almost one third of all Argentines, live in this city, often called the Paris of the South. Taken very early on the morning of Saturday, February 8, 2003, from the International Space Station with the handheld eclectronic still camera, this remarkably clear image shows the lights of Argentina’s capital city. Brightness of the lights exactly represents the density of the urban population, which declines all the way to the blackness of the farmlands that surround the city.
Buenos Aires from Space

Also...Earth's City Lights

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 03:32 AM
link   
reply to post by weedwhacker

I'm simply pointing out the hypocrisy of this thread. If you can't photograph equipment left over from the Apollo missions, then I very much doubt you'll find any evidence of ET using the same technology.

As for NASA & LRO. If they did find anything, I very much doubt they'd show it to the public. Any evidence of ET on the moon would be classified, never to be seen again.

LRO Probe
www.universetoday.com...

[edit on 3-7-2009 by kindred]

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 04:05 AM
link   
I did find an odd structure appearing object...looks like some type of high tech hangar.

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 07:06 AM
link   
i dont see anything there

but in all honesty what area of the moon is that

and its not a very large area

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join