It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Another New Crop Circle Predicts July 7th 2009 - Earth getting a Major Solar Storm

page: 29
<< 26  27  28   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 09:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon

Today's Space Weather
Updated 2009 July 7 07:35 UTC

3-day Solar-Geophysical Forecast issued Jul 06 22:00 UTC

Solar Activity Forecast: Solar activity is expected to be very low with a chance for an isolated C-class flare.

Geophysical Activity Forecast: Geomagnetic field activity is expected to be at quiet levels during days 1 - 2 (07 - 08 July). Activity is expected to increase to quiet to unsettled levels on day 3 (09 July) due to an increase in solar wind velocities associated with a favorably positioned coronal hole.

www.swpc.noaa.gov...

3 day forecast...

www.swpc.noaa.gov...

Sooo possibility of a C-Class

which has little to no effect on Earth

The sun has been quiet, unusually quiet...

But we had a HUGE flare Dec 5, 2006 A class X9..
and we are still here

www.nasa.gov...

Solar Minimum

"This is the quietest sun we've seen in almost a century," agrees sunspot expert David Hathaway of the Marshall Space Flight Center.

science.nasa.gov...

Once again... No one said you would Die... Where did you get that notion?
Oh Movies...

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 09:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Manjushri Bodhisattva

Can you explain what, in the reports you provided, indicates that there were any CME's?

These reports say the solar activity was low on the 6th and and very low on the 7th.
www.swpc.noaa.gov...
www.swpc.noaa.gov...

The only one who seems to say there were CME's is the same guy who claims the asteroid Vesta is a UFO.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 7/12/2009 by Phage]

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 12:40 AM
link   
Are you kidding me? 5 days later and there are still people arguing over this HOAX?

This man made crop circle, and it's man made explanation for it's meaning, did not predict ANYTHING.

You all got fooled.

Anyone denying it is suspect of pushing some agenda. Probably to give this HOAX more value so they can sell it, or a story about it, in a book, or DVD, or subscription website.

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 07:41 AM
link   
reply to post by ALLis0NE

I deny it.
So what's my agenda?

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 07:43 AM
link   
reply to post by ALLis0NE

I love how you SPELL every WORD HOAX with CAPITALS

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 07:51 AM
link   
I really like this... f all happens and people STILL argue that the prediction came true in some way. Move along people, Im sure there'll be another crop circle appearing shortly for you to 'decipher'.

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 08:03 AM
link   
If anyone was watching the SOHO website during the 5th - 10th, we did have some peak days where the solar wind readings were higher than usual. In fact, I noticed that a radio station I listen to (which is barely in range) started to get fuzzy on the days that SOHO noted the high readings.

Note, that I am not proving anything here, just a speculation of what I noticed.

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 08:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Bluebelle

Actually noone on ats deciphered anything.
It was some people off another webiste who told everyone what they thought it meant.

Nobody was yelling "I KNOWS WHAT IT MEANS OMG"!

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 08:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Haydn_17

I love how you tried to HOAX people with a green laser:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Hoaxers suck.

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 09:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Haydn_17

Yes but plenty were agreeing with it.. and lets face it, if some people on another website hadnt come up with it then people on here would have.

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 09:56 AM
link   
The solar flare DID happen, we were roasted and we all died, all this arguing is just our disembodied souls arguing over a non existant internet about a hoax that wasn't a hoax but a real event , we need to move on into the light people,
move along folks, nothing to see here.

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 09:58 AM
link   
It wasn't a hoax, because I highly doubt there was any correlation between the cc and the "deciphering." It was just anothre artsy cc made to make people come up with all sorts of wild theories (which worked), and then another guy trying to use the parts he thought was relevant to make yet another gloom and doom prediction (which also worked).

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 10:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Demonis

Can you tell us what the "usual" readings for solar wind speed, density, and magnetic field are?

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 12:28 PM
link   
Sorry but lets face it nothing did happen on 7/7 The sunspot started before and there wasn't a large solar Flare. The fact that this circle was made and added to over several days does point towards it being manmade.

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 10:18 PM
link   
reply to post by druid1

Can you say 'Man made' in the sense of ONE MAN making it?Two?How many do you allow would be IMPOSSIBLE?I mean,a baby coulden't.Right?Adolescent?Two youths?Adults only?How about questioning this sexist notion it HAS to be MAN?
What do you really mean?Why not DRUIDS?

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 04:40 PM
link   
I was in that cropcircle a few weeks ago when it was at its second stage. It is there for all of you who think it is a computer graphic along with all the others that I have seen. Until you actually visit one it's hard to imagine the magnitude and precision that goes into these formations. You have to realise that you have no sense of bearing and you cannot even see the whole formation from standing in the field only if you are elevated by a hill.

My thought on this was that the central egg like shape is an alien head shape. What it means I dont know but another formation appeared opposite this in ALton Barnes that also had the alien head and a language eminating down. it could be to do with solar flares, which are not here to destry us but toointensify the energies which are helping to restrand our DNA from 2 to 12 and transform us from carbon beings to crystaline.

This is a common theme in many alien, angel, and general clairvoyent channelings. There is no evidence so its just information to absorb and either allow in to your psyche or spew out.

Totally up to you

[edit on 15-7-2009 by starseedz]

posted on Jul, 17 2009 @ 06:55 AM
link   
It's unfortunate to see threads such as this get torn apart in conflict when there really is a beauty to be appreciated by all. Some of these crop circles are absolutely beautiful and I would think they could be appreciated by everyone, regardless of the designer behind it.

One common interest could be to see if there is any kind of a "puzzle" behind the beauty. If by man, might it be a 'clue' towards who they are or what they might do next? If by alien, what kind of message could it be displaying?

It just seems a shame people can't join together and have fun with it and just simply enjoy posting what they 'see' when looking at these.

My son doesn't pay any attention to crop circles, but he walked by when I was looking at the completed version of this sextant one and said, "Looks like a satellite message... just gotta figure out what direction it's coming from and what it says."

I could come up with something completely different, or I could add on to that by saying how the first day image (sextant part) reminds me of the pyramid pattern of Tikal (replica also on Mars) that resembles the Pleiades Orion region of the sky. So putting those two ideas together says maybe there's a message to receive in that direction of that constellation.

Sometimes interesting conclusions develop when people participate with a guess... and it sure is a lot more fun than seeing people get upset or a thread get destroyed. *sigh*

(Oh, and my silly idea came from watching a YouTube of The History Channel's 'Ancient Aliens' Part 8 ((starting at 9:10 in the video)) from seeing their pyramid outlines of Tikal and on Mars).

[edit on 17-7-2009 by misfitoy]

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 03:26 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 4 2010 @ 07:20 AM
link   
Good morning ATSers!

While browsing the site and doing a search for the date "July 8" I stumbled onto these older but oh so interesting posts (to me) regarding a solar storm on that day. I've been searching the web all these months since July to figure out if something happened on that day, (or thereabouts) or if what happened to me is all just "coincidence". I haven't read of anything "happening" to anybody else.

I was heading out on a bit of a road trip to help celebrate a family member's milestone birthday--alone. It was going to be about a 15 hour trip (one way) so I rented a car from a reputable car dealer ship as I like to know I'm going to be safe, get good gas milage, etc. etc. when I'm on the road like that.

I arrived at my destination (the pre-booked hotel room) somewhere around midnight, July8-9. Naturally I was worn out and slept soundly. The next day (Friday, July 9) was my "play day" as the party would be on Saturday, July 10. I took off to do some sight-seeing and first pop out of the box, my camera wouldn't work. It was being weird: making whirly noises when I turned it on and taking half a pic before going completely dead. I knew it couldn't be needing charged, but figured it had just decided it was time to show me who's boss and put me in the market for a new camera. Fine timing. I was not a happy camper.

Later, back again at the hotel, I suddenly had a surprise bout of stomach cramps and diarrhea. I didn't feel bad, just a little tired. I called home and chatted with my man, he said he'd call me later. I had dinner and waited around for my man to call back. He didn't and it didn't appear I was getting a signal on my cell. Go figure, I figured.

In the night, another bout took me to the bathroom. (Just as an aside here: I have a strong overall constitution, am not prone or overly sensitive to illness generally speaking.) I'd already ruled out all the possiblities of anything, if what, I'd ingested as making me queasy.

The next morning fairly early my room phone rang! It was my man: "Are you alright?" he said. "I tried to call you on your cell all evening!" I explained how the cell wasn't getting a signal (yes yes, I had charged it--did he think I was stupid?) I explained I was feeling just a smite under the weather--just the nerves of a family gathering and the toll of the long drive I assured him. He told me he'd give me another call in an hour or so after I got showered and before I left out of the hotel for the day's (by now Saturday the 10th) activity...

I waited the afore mentioned hour--and waited...no call. Finally I decided to call him because I had to get going, and as we already established, my cell phone wasn't working. I picked up the hotel phone to get an outside line. Nothing. The phone is deader than a door nail. I tried the switchboard. Nothing.

Jeesch! Now this was getting freaky.

I gathered up and left but stopped by the front desk and told them about the phone. My "husband" they told me had called in to the hotel to reach me but before they could connect me the phone system went haywire. They were working on it, they assured me, and had a technician on the way. They were able to relay the message that they were having trouble with the phones before it cut them off to my husband, and the girl offered me use of her cell phone to call home if I needed (since I still wasn't getting any signal on my cell). But no, since they'd talked with my man themselves, and assured him the phones were screwed up, he would know the situation and since I was late already I declined the offer.

I stopped in a small village to pick up a bouquet of flowers at a little shop, but when I got back into my little KIA rental car, (which I'd grown quite fond of), it wouldn't start. Dead. Deader than a door nail.

Well, okay, I got a jump and dealt with all that good stuff than always only happens when it's raining.

The rest of my trip was uneventful except I continued with my bathroom bouts for another day or so--nothing serious--- like as flu or anything, but clearly my "system" was a bit messed up. All the younger nephews and nieces attacked my camera and phone after I told my story, delighted at a chance to compete with each other over which one would be the hero and be able to "fix" my electronics. One of them got my phone to work by taking out the battery and then recharging again and just in general "playing around" like the techno-smart generation does. Same for my camera--they got it to sorta work, but it was never the same again and a few days later it was totally dead again. (In fact, I actually ended up getting a new camera.)

The rest of my trip was uneventful but when I got back home and refueled the car to return it, my bank card screwed up the gas pump--it was a mess. They had to shut down their system and re-boot, that didn't work, so it had to be done manually by the manager (who wasn't there and had to be called in) and then it fluked my bank account by charging the $20.00 for gas over and over and over (Whoa!) until it finally made my bank account bounce. (Didn't even find that out until a day or two later! It did get all straightened out --eventually.)

The final straw--my (home) computer seemed to have gotten a virus or something and was acting very strange. (It's still not completely right within my email.)

Now what could this mean? I think it sounds much like some kind of radioactivity may have been going on--with me or my surroundings? And why just me--everything electronic I touched seemed to flow out of sync but nobody else seemed affected.

I'd love to get some ideas of what some of the more scientific minds here can make of this! I'm looking forward to your insights!

Annabanana

new topics

top topics

<< 26  27  28   >>

join