It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Another New Crop Circle Predicts July 7th 2009 - Earth getting a Major Solar Storm

page: 25
<< 22  23  24    26  27  28 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 12:50 PM
link   
reply to post by cosby

yeah it was. On spaceweather.com though it says its not gonna happen LOL. I was suprised such a site mentioned the ATS prediction

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 12:54 PM
link   
Quote from Spaceweather:

Many readers are writing to ask if this sunspot is going to produce a major solar storm today, July 7th. Such a storm was "predicted" by a set of crop circles in England, and the solar blogosphere has been abuzz with speculation. The answer is "no." A major storm is not in the offing. Sunspot 1024 is relatively large, but it does not have the kind of complex magnetic field that poses a threat for major eruptions. Crop circles, it turns out, are not a useful tool for forecasting solar activity.
www.spaceweather.com...

Looks like our silliness is getting press.

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 12:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Wertdagf

Yes, that is really surprising.

Here is their comment on spaceweather.com

"Many readers are writing to ask if this sunspot is going to produce a major solar storm today, July 7th. Such a storm was "predicted" by a set of crop circles in England, and the solar blogosphere has been abuzz with speculation. The answer is "no." A major storm is not in the offing. Sunspot 1024 is relatively large, but it does not have the kind of complex magnetic field that poses a threat for major eruptions. Crop circles, it turns out, are not a useful tool for forecasting solar activity."

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 01:01 PM
link   
It is interesting that spaceweather.com gives ATS a hard time over this thread, and then has on their site this little tidbit, "A solar wind stream flowing from the indicated coronal hole could reach Earth on or about July 12th. Credit: SOHO Extreme UV Telescope" It is on the left hand side of the page with an image from EIT 195.

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 01:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Jim Scott

Hallelujah to people with like minds!

Finally, more sanity is introduced into this topic.

Thank you spaceweather.com! I owe you one!

[edit on 7-7-2009 by 0nce 0nce]

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 01:06 PM
link   
And I get no media coverage and I had the correct prediction?

Man, being a prophet sucks!

I'm gonna have to say BS and wait till the 7th. See you guys Tuesday.

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 01:19 PM
link   
Any of you remember this thread from August 2007 ?

That time cropcircle makers predicted something to happen on August 18th, making circles with countdown to that date.

Fortunately nothing happened

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 02:34 PM
link   
The prediction has become true!!!

The DVD of Knowing did get released today!!!

Sorry.

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 04:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by cnuum
The prediction has become true!!!

The DVD of Knowing did get released today!!!

Sorry.

OMG, really i sooooo want to see that, tho is that the US cause i live in the UK

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 04:51 PM
link   
Now, I found this of interest.

Amazing the sync's of today - with the largest solar sun spot in years and this little info off www.spaceweather.com

on their site right now:

X-ray Solar Flares
6-hr max: A9 1700 UT Jul07
24-hr: A9 1700 UT Jul07
explanation | more data
Updated: Today at: 2130 UT

Notice the time - they put this up? 1700 UTC - remember those numbers from the OP?

I find things like this - very interesting.

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 04:58 PM
link   
reply to post by questioningall

LOL

Finnaly a little help from somone out there.

Can somone make a crop circle requesting a Jet pack and shotgun.

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 05:07 PM
link   
They have told me nothing much will happen, except for what we do to eachother. They will not intervene on that regard. The energies (souls), of the dead biological units created to house these energies, will not perish. I guess they get an early pardon and move on to new experiences.

Things or events designed to wipe out significant percentages of life on Earth, will be altered or diverted so as to not have a major impact on Earth's continuity. The Earth will be allowed to continue for now.

I understand we are being given time to prepare. I also understand some of us will never be ready.

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 05:28 PM
link   
Ok well it's July 7 2009 and...?

1: Sunspot 1024 which existed before 7/7/09 is dying down.

2: There was no "solar storm" or major "CME's".

So I guess that means the prediction was wrong.

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 05:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by questioningall
Now, I found this of interest.

An A9
Run fer cover it will be here any minute...

Oh wait A? Pfft won't even fizzle the aurora

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 05:35 PM
link   
Today's Space Weather
Updated 2009 July 7 07:35 UTC

3-day Solar-Geophysical Forecast issued Jul 06 22:00 UTC

Solar Activity Forecast: Solar activity is expected to be very low with a chance for an isolated C-class flare.

Geophysical Activity Forecast: Geomagnetic field activity is expected to be at quiet levels during days 1 - 2 (07 - 08 July). Activity is expected to increase to quiet to unsettled levels on day 3 (09 July) due to an increase in solar wind velocities associated with a favorably positioned coronal hole.

www.swpc.noaa.gov...

3 day forecast...

www.swpc.noaa.gov...

Sooo possibility of a C-Class

which has little to no effect on Earth

The sun has been quiet, unusually quiet...

But we had a HUGE flare Dec 5, 2006 A class X9..
and we are still here

www.nasa.gov...

Solar Minimum

"This is the quietest sun we've seen in almost a century," agrees sunspot expert David Hathaway of the Marshall Space Flight Center.

science.nasa.gov...

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 05:37 PM
link   
Todays solar flare 1024 was a B class flare

"This is the quietest sun we've seen in almost a century," agrees sunspot expert David Hathaway of the Marshall Space Flight Center.

# X-class flares have intensities greater than or equal to 10-4 W/m². These events that can trigger planet-wide radio blackouts and long-lasting radiation storms.

# M-class flares have intensities greater than or equal to 10-5 W/m² and lower than 10-4 W/m². They can cause brief radio blackouts especially in the Earth's polar regions.

# C-class flares have intensities greater than or equal to 10-6 W/m² and lower than 10-5 W/m². They have few noticeable consequences on Earth.

sidstation.lionelloudet.homedns.org...

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 06:43 PM
link   
Has anyone ever considered the possibility that crop circles are made by a secret magickal society. In other words big, giant, glyphs, or sigils.. IN OTHER WORDS HUGE MAGICK SPELLS. That would explain why they take days to complete, the referencing of the Ptolomyiac view of the solar system, referencing mayan glyphs. Think about it crop circles started in GB. You have Stonehenge. You have the druids in Wales. But all still made by HUMAN HANDS. I SAY AGAIN ALL STILL MADE BY HUMAN HANDS. Big giant sigils created by human hands. Big giant sigils created by human hands.

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 06:52 PM
link   
or a group of wiccans. I come up with the conclusion when I was studying about chaos magick and came across books on how to create sigils. Sigils are like a jumpled up way of taking a desire dropping vowels and extra letters, combining it into a weird looking picture which is supposed to then manifest(my definition, not official) I was looking at these and thought you know what if that's what crop circles are?

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 07:01 PM
link   
reply to post by theEXxman

You are correct. Crop circles are made by human hands. And the circlemakers in England know an awful lot about this jellyfish crop circle. Like just how much crop was actually flattened. I wonder why they know so much about it..?

As we hurtle towards the allegedly paradigm shifting year of 2012, the cultural swing back towards the irrational is well under way. The British media seems to have fallen back in love with crop circles this summer, with major coverage in The Guardian, Telegraph, Daily Mail and on the BBC to date.

There's been some hilariously bad reporting, such as the BBC initially reporting that the so called 'Jellyfish' crop circle (See photo on right) had caused £600,000 worth of damage! At most 2 tonnes of crop was actually flattened, the current grain price is around £120 per tonne so that's £240 of crop, quite a bit short of the stated £600,000. Great reporting from the BBC. Admittedly they have now revised that figure down to £600 in the article - which is still too high - after I pointed out their howler.

Returning to the issue of crop damage, as long as the crop circle is not heavily visited the crop will recover. If the farmer then drops his blades come harvest, he'll be able to recover most of the flattened crop anyway, just as he would with any wind damage. Or, if he opens up the field and charges £1 for every visitor he'd actually be in profit.

www.circlemakers.org...

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 07:11 PM
link   
So then maybe they are made by human hands. Or maybe simply a puzzle which could still be made by a secret society, but still human hands. Remember the anagram NEOTWY
You have to ask WheN, WherE, WhO, HoW, WhY in any investigation. I'm just saying there made for a reason, there made for us to scratch our heads and ask why. There made maybe even for us to solve. Couldn't a human create such a thing. I mean didn't our own culture create the Rubix's cube

new topics

top topics

<< 22  23  24    26  27  28 >>

join