It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

MJ and the Magicians

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 08:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Strictsum
Thanks for the reply. I knew I had asked the question about clowns but couldn't find the thread. I'm new to the site and just found the myats button at the top with all the threads I've commented on.

No problem at all friend. May I ask why this subject interests you (apart from how wicked awesome it is)?

images.elfwood.com...

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 08:12 PM
link   
I don't think there is any doubt something is going on. I assume you have listened to Dave Chappelle talking about this issue, not Michael Jackson just being controlled by the industry. If you haven't you need to look it up, it's on youtube.

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 08:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Majestic23

I don't know, everything interest me these days. It wasn't that long ago I was still sleepwalking through life. I have recently been awakened and want to know everything my mind can possess. I hope that makes sense.

[edit on 12-7-2009 by Strictsum]

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 08:30 PM
link   

[I don't know, everything interest me these days. It wasn't that long ago I was still sleepwalking through life. I have recently been awakened and want to know everything my mind can possess. I hope that makes sense.

Pretty cool attitude Strictsum, I like it.
I personally find certain questions that I have pondered from when I was a kid make sense since reasearch and meditation. Just wierd stuff that I thought I would never get an answer to. Where do clowns come from? Historically jesters, where do they come from? I dont know so what else do we know about them? They have distinctive clothing. Hmmmm, the clothing is highly symbolistic, is there a deeper aspect? Always.

Example. I was thinking about morris dancers a while back ( please dont laugh) and where such an absurd dance and would come about.
Later I found out about a martial art called escrima from the Phillipines, they fought with sticks and when the practice became illegal they hid it in the form of a cermonial dance. Clearly morris dancers fight with sticks, why do they hit each other on their backsides? They are use instead of hitting a persons kidneys which would obviously cause damge in training.
Its humbling to think, even if you are adament you know everything, you still dont know that a morris dancer could probably kick your ass.

That Dave Chapelle skit was brilliant. We dont really see much of him over here its a shame. We dont get Def Jam or anything.

[edit on 12-7-2009 by Majestic23]

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 10:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Majestic23

I personally find certain questions that I have pondered from when I was a kid make sense since reasearch and meditation. Just wierd stuff that I thought I would never get an answer to.

That's exactly what I'm talking about. Things that seemed so weird and unanswerable are really very simple things if you look to the past for the answers. Past the history books to the true history of the world.

About Dave Chappelle, he explains a lot about how they tried to drive him crazy, constantly telling him he was insane,trying to make him take medicine. Building walls in his office so he couldn't see or talk to the other people around him. How they were putting things in the paper that were completely untrue and more. He walked away from a 50 million dollar contract because he refused to do as he was told by TPTB. It was during an interview with Oprah but it's no longer on youtube. I would be willing to bet, these same tactics were used against Michael Jackson. Probably to a much larger degree.

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 02:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Majestic23

First, let me say that your thread is fascinating.

I've been doing a lot of thinking about MJ since the molestation trials and strangely more after his passing. I always thought he was a fascinating individual and not because I thought he could be an Illuminati puppet but because of the contrary. I wouldn't be surprise that the TPTB would want to control such an individual. I personally think that there is a system to put people in their place, it goes specially after those we call "stars" because they can show that the individual can become larger than life(even if its just an illusion) in his/her raw organic form.

On a side note, I think I can explain the "crutch grabbing" subliminal thing. However, the societal norms (of the people) may be as responsible as the mind controllers. Well, see it like this. MJ is not the most virile looking man on this earth, he has never been, and he probably knows that. The innocence and the androgyny he was projecting had to be countered by something really bold, even offensive; hence a jester of “toughing it up” that became his trademark mannerism. It all started with the Bad album. This behavior was encouraged when he was in his independence crisis, like a late teenage crisis. He did that less and less as he grew older. That had to add to the misconception of him being perverted freak.

Before I keep going on I would like you to answer these questions for me:

Where do the messages of love, peace and unity in most of his songs fit in all this?

Were those messages his or the Illuminati's?

Do you think he know about all those symbolisms?

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 06:22 AM
link   

That's exactly what I'm talking about. Things that seemed so weird and unanswerable are really very simple things if you look to the past for the answers. Past the history books to the true history of the world.

Yes, when the perspective changes its as though things make enormous sense instantly as you come across info, if it has any truth to it.

Originally posted by StrictsumAbout Dave Chappelle, he explains a lot about how they tried to drive him crazy, constantly telling him he was insane,trying to make him take medicine. Building walls in his office so he couldn't see or talk to the other people around him. How they were putting things in the paper that were completely untrue and more. He walked away from a 50 million dollar contract because he refused to do as he was told by TPTB. It was during an interview with Oprah but it's no longer on youtube. I would be willing to bet, these same tactics were used against Michael Jackson. Probably to a much larger degree.

I did not know he was on their radar, this is interesting. I have wondered about the pervasiveness of Def Jam and Russel Simmons etc... in black American culture and the strings being pulled with those types of monoploies. Its interesting to think of Martin Lawrences breakdown also.

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 07:52 AM
link   
Some very interesting stuff to think about Exv8densez, thanks for that.

Originally posted by Exv8densez
Where do the messages of love, peace and unity in most of his songs fit in all this?

All that stuff is a bit subjective for me. For example tptb will oft hide behind a very benevolent facade. This is of course a great strategy, perhaps in their perspective they are doing the rightouss thing yet I doubt it.
I will say I think his later songs about love and peace were more genuine and from Michael Jackson's soul lets say, when he had started to pull away from his handlers.

Originally posted by Exv8densezWere those messages his or the Illuminati's?

It depends on how you look at it. If we hear Michael Jackson sing it doesant matter if youre black or white, it can be taken a number of ways. To me its highly symbolistic denoting transcendance from the laws of duality. This is one of the main thought patterns that the powers that be adhere to, that is how they do things that look like they should draw a load of bad karma, but they dont ( they may also keep this in check by the fact that they announce their intentions very clearly for those who can be bothered to look. Thus they arent drawing bad karma because its us that is accepting the situations they bring on us). I would say that kind of message comes from the Illuminatists. When he sings "heal the world, make it a better place" I cant really find anything wrong with it and its a sort of sweet sorrow song, its uplifting though.
Now if we are talking about intent behind the words being said. Then that is all Jackson, you cant sing like that if you dont have emotional power behind it simple as. Even when he was a kid. I think he was a troubled but good soul personally, I may be very wrong.

Originally posted by Exv8densezDo you think he know about all those symbolisms?

I believe he was subject to MK Ultra style programming as a child so in a roundabout way he would know a lot about it, subconsciously.
He was meant to be kind of spiritual so its also possible that a lot of the symbolism was his own. But the pharoe/jesus ressurection stuff, I dont think he was consciously aware of it.

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 10:29 AM
link   
Check this $hit out. Fox mentions that MJ's Dr Murray joined Freemasonry.

Three years ago, Murray joined the Freemasonry, the international fraternal society that dates back to the early 17th century. His friends say this new network galvanized his growing side business.

LINK to the FOX article

He broke free from Programing. The name of the tour was "This Is It" (for them).

[edit on 13-7-2009 by FIFIGI]

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 11:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by FIFIGI
Check this $hit out. Fox mentions that MJ's Dr Murray joined Freemasonry.

Three years ago, Murray joined the Freemasonry, the international fraternal society that dates back to the early 17th century. His friends say this new network galvanized his growing side business.

LINK to the FOX article

He broke free from Programing. The name of the tour was "This Is It" (for them).

Damn FIFIGI, good observation man, that was a subtle one. I

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 01:19 PM
link   
Consider Directed Energy Weapons. wiki

Very precise - hard to detect - see a little description here

HERE is a radio program discussing the same (and more) issues I have listed in the thread I started earlier HERE

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 01:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by FIFIGI
Consider Directed Energy Weapons.

Indeed. We know that the miltary has energy weapons that when directed at the frontal lobes can induce severe discomfort, paralysis (and so presumably death is possible) aggression and submissiveness. So really its quite possible they have a way to induce death whilst leaving no evidence.

Its reminds me of the the idea that Bruce Lee was killed by a death touch, a strike using qi and vibration that can kill a subject weeks after the incident ( granted some of the mythos of this is tied up with poisoned rings), there is a great thread about a man who boils water with his hands that has brought forward some of the ideas how energy weapons can be used.

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 02:02 PM
link   
ignore this

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 02:12 PM
link   
I just listened the whole radio program. HERE

It is 1 hour long. It is most in depth analysis of MJ's death so far. Many valid questions. I am considering listing them out and posting in another thread... or anyone else can do it.

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 02:28 PM
link   

Remember the Denver Airport images?

You will find that this theme is very common in Michael Jackson's work. (most notably the 93' Super Bowl performance, and Black or White video).

Michael Jackson was clearly being used by TPTB... maybe to the point that he was brainwashed himself.

If you people can't see the symbolism in his music video's.... Then that's your own fault... but don't sit there and tell us that there is no Illimunati influence over the most popular man in the world.

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 02:36 PM
link   
reply to post by FIFIGI

By: Sorcha Faal, and as reported to her Western Subscribers

Your link went to a known hoaxer, sorry, but that story is bunk!

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 03:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by getreadyalready
reply to post by FIFIGI

By: Sorcha Faal, and as reported to her Western Subscribers

Your link went to a known hoaxer, sorry, but that story is bunk!

Fair enough.

I just realised that MJ as well as his debtors were interested in his death. MJ would not be able to pull it off (fake his death) alone anyway.

It starts to make sense. He either murdered or they all are on faking his death.

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 03:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Doomsday 2029

If you people can't see the symbolism in his music video's.... Then that's your own fault... but don't sit there and tell us that there is no Illimunati influence over the most popular man in the world.

We are all on board. If you want to know more about MJ's music and subliminal messages see video (series) below. It clearly explains the gay agenda. I also think that MJ was not aware to the full extent about the manipulation that is going on in music industry. However the video will explain the close ties with Illuminati.

Where there is Illuminati, there are sacrifices. Could MJ's death be the ritual?

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 01:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by Majestic23

Some very interesting stuff to think about Exv8densez, thanks for that.

I will say I think his later songs about love and peace were more genuine and from Michael Jackson's soul lets say, when he had started to pull away from his handlers.

Well, thanks for answering my questions. Fair answers. I had a couple more but I think I would have to talk to MJ himself.

Phew! I was afraid this thread was going to lead more to unfair and unfounded demonization of the man just for being a "star". Glad to see that you appreciate the same MJ material as I do. It's true that his own material, especially later in his career, were much more profound, strangely when he was starting to "appear" irrelevant in the eyes to the star system.

About the Mk Ultra mind programming, its all possible but lets be careful not to go too far assuming that's what might have elevate MJ to this level. All the talent, the boldness, the passion was his. What I think they tried to do was to derail his "destiny" or dreams. But I don't think that only those you mention are responsible for his tragic end. To me evil is at every level. I'll even go as far as assuming that very dark forces were targeting him from birth; just because somehow he'd show the world how GREAT the human can be. I think that's what will happen to anybody similar.

The saddest thing about it all, is that ultimately, all those dark forces strangely recalls God's jealousy in the OT.“You shall not make for yourself an idol, or any likeness of what is in heaven above or on the earth beneath or in the water under the earth. You shall not worship them or serve them; for I, the LORD your God, am a jealous God” (Exodus 20:4-5).

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 01:44 AM
link   
I am very interested to hear the 200 songs he supposedly wrote for his children.

These could possibly be songs he was not allowed to put on his records because they contained messages someone didn't want the world to hear.

The songs such as "They don't really care about us" could have been bargaining chips for TPTB. I will allow this song but you must sing these 3 songs that we wrote. That way it looks like he is talking about "They" don't care about blacks in reality he was talking about everyone. I don't know just thinking out loud, or rather thinking on screen.

How would that saying go online

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join