It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

MJ and the Magicians

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 04:59 PM
link   
The man sings about being against racism and it's not a good-natured natural message? Why does there have to be undertones to everything?

You know what? Actually I am done. You ca have this and call it a victory if you like. I think this is so...don't even know what to call it.

Enjoy and adios

-Kyo

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 05:06 PM
link   
Iam sorry dude, I guess these are not easy or nice concepts to deal with, I should have put it across in a better way.

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 07:54 PM
link   
It wasn't difficult to deal with...it just sounds like...absolutely daft...not you...the idea

-Kyo

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 07:57 PM
link   
You certainly couldant make it up.

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 09:22 PM
link   
We'll have to agree to disagree there...I think alot of theories on this board are made up honestly

-Kyo

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 09:42 PM
link   
Thats great, I am still going to keep putting this stuff forward. Michael Jackson deserves the truth to be known just like we all deserve to know how the world really works.

Plus this is a conspiracy forum.....the point being to talk about conspiracies. If you want to just say "move along, nothing to see here" then we dont stand a chance of learning anything.

I will reiterate......music and the media are used in rituals to control the populace, Michael Jackson was a prime example and avatar of the dualistic force figure we see over and over again. If you have any explaination other than "its all co-incidence" they please say so because I would love nothing more than a perfectly sound explaination that doesant require the earth I once knew to be revealed as a truly evil place.

posted on Jul, 4 2009 @ 03:16 PM
link   
Smooth Criminal Video Breakdown

All explained here are referances to esoteric symbolism. I can verify anything mentioned as symbolism if needed. To put it simply the symbolism mentioned is easily cross referanced with esoteric literature and art and pictures.

Jackson, just before the start of this scene shapeshifts from cat form into human form. This is synonymous with witchcraft, this is what the Native American witch doctors could practice and it is the origionation of the shapeshifting properties or the Dracula character. Notice you will see black cats synonymous with witches even to this day all the way through this video.

Jacklson wears his armband ( significance of captain and leader, you will also often see him wearing military style vectones aswell, he is the leader). The colour is pale blue and therefore relative to this particular illumination ritual. Note Sihks use pale blue turbans when referancing wisdom or if you will illumination.

The three children, should you need to know. Are representing the holy trinity aswell as the hear no, speak no, see no evil architype. Iwill explain this later as the context of the film is needed.

Jackson enters a door, which is of course not a door, it lights up and a myst (check into the relevance of the word mystical) and wind rushes through it. It is a vortex and here repesents the invocation of magic. Above the door before he enters is the light of illumination seen in one of the previous videos.

Jackson the dualistic Jesus/Devil character enters the bar. Of course we assume the people there to be hostile. However, Jackson turns on the duke box and with that he gains mind control over the bar thugs, they dance to his tune like puppets and follow his every move.

The woman in the video with the Egyptian style headress is representing the priestess as per the ritual of illumination. She is overseer to the ritual.
(Madonna, funnily enough the same age a MJ and another Illuminati puppet often takes on this role in videos and performances).

Uh oh, what next? The lady in red, she is symbolic of the sacrifice in rituals. TPTB use "red dress programs" ( like Britney Spears, notice how these thingslink up so well? ) to confound the populace, IE the thugs start fighting between themselves because of the lady in red, leaving Jackson to continue his work unabridged. The priestess watches over as the dualistic avatar dances ( in actual rituals makes love) with the sacrifice. This is a version of the most well documented Satanic ritual.

We have more Eygyptian referance when the camera is used to make a 2d effect as Jackson proceeds up the stairs. Notice how they move like depicted in Eygptian artwork.

Jackson blows the pool ball he crushed into powder into the face of one of Mr Bigs thugs. Have you ever seen this before? Sure we have! Shamen and medicine men are known for doing this.

At around 5:20 Jackson spins/pivots on a table, again this is vortex symbology. As he does this glass breaks ( this is a subliminal que, it is used quite often, you will notice it in a few of Jacksons songs ). The glass breaking is also referancing the breaking of space time. When this occours all the dancers move as in slow motion until Jackson breaks them out of it.

It ends with a very strange dance move where Jackson leans forward to a absurd degree..........I would say about 33 degrees........the angle of Illumination. Take a look through some Egyptian artwork and before long you will see preists and pharoes laid down at this angle, it is the optimal position for inducing an out of body experience = illumination and transcending space time.

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 03:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Majestic23

Jackson was interested in mystism and probably found the imagery provative. As a filmmaker so would I. He is using powerful symbols but I do not believe they, TPTB, were able to use him. There is no bigger conspiracist than me, trust me, I see conspiracy in everything but I don't quite buy this one.

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 09:12 PM
link   

"The clowns are more often known in modern times as machine elves, in the astral they seem to teach and entertain us, if not in a sinister fashion. This seems to explain why clowns or jesters or harlequins first actually came about ( notice the checkerboard patterns synonymous with them), it also seems to explain why they are so creepy."

Could you explain this a little more. As to why clowns seem so creepy. Or give me a link to a site that would. I can't quite catch what your throwing here but I would like to.

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 01:51 AM
link   
It's common knowledge that the Illuminati neither recruits, nor accepts, black members. Theory: Fail. Thanks for playing.

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 08:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by Majestic23

I am posting this thread in an effort to show that the conspiracies surrounding Michael Jackson started long before his death. Let us remember that everything is connected in this life, and so if something doesant smell right or taste right, it probably isnt.

Personally I think MJ was under the control of the Illuminati for a long time (possibly from birth right up until his apparent death).

Basically certain celebrities are chosen from a young age to be
put on a pedastel and used as tool to accomplish certain goals ( often two or three goals at a time as per the Illuminatist's usual strategy ). They provide distraction for the masses and an easy way to subliminally program them, act as though conduits for esoteric and overt energies, run in high society circles as an agent and participate and act in large scale rituals.

Mentally programmed using a lot of varied techniques synonymous with MK Ultra and of course all religious, occult and military psychological practice in mind control which is extensive beyond belief. The main effort being to force a mind to create split personalities to deal with and surpress abuse, and programming the personalities to act in the way that is useful for the handler. For example a child personality will be created so the handler can switch is on at will, and have a scared and niave subject they can easily influence.

I think this is the real reason why Michael wanted to be childlike, I think his programming was breaking down and he regressed to that state at times.

Who was his handler? His farther in my opinion, and the link to Jahovas Witnesses is a more than a little suspicious.

We have.....

Lizards, tunnels, an article about him being an alien, an article referancing the third eye, dog headed men (quite a well documented phenomenon, as Ripley said "Believe it or not!"). Jackson flying a spaceship from out of his third eye/pineal gland while his body is held/paralised (this is a direct referance to out of body experience) , sacred geometry a-plenty, pyramids, eternal flames and masonic architechture, a flur-de-lise, a peacock.

If anyone does not know the significance of these then just check out a youtube video about symbolism.

I think he was a great artist and I dont want to believe someone with a voice like that is evil, the throat chakra would make it impossible. I think he was an Illuminati puppet.

I think the video says more about the producer Jim Blashfield than Michael himself. Why don't you listen to all the lyrics he wrote to get a more accurate perception of who Michael was. If you find the same symbolic language there then you have a point. If anything I belive Michael was a light bringer' and a mirror to the world. Showing us what is wrong with us as a collective.Him being childlike is more a reflection on his innocense or the purity of his soul. But i think it was taken advantage of so that people would not take him or his messages of peace, and love and unity seriously. Him being an illuminati pupet doesn't make sense what makes more sense is that the illumintati was affraid of him thus doing all in it's power to discredit him. An oh how well they succeeded!

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 08:55 AM
link   
CONGRATULATIONS TO THE OP!

S & F

I have read up on this knd of programming, and i'm glad that someone also took the time to read about this.

I cant say for sure this is what Michaels life was all about, but it certainly does apply to many millions of people here on Earth.

Michael was a truly different person on stage, and thats a symptom of the disconnected personality these programs were all about.

I encourage people to read up on multiple personality and how its been used on people thru various means, to influence all we have in this world.

Also, there are about 10Million "sleeper cell" .programed people and they only need activating to commit incredible crimes. This explains why people do horrible things (when activated) and when asked, they look zombie like and they dont even know why they did it.

WE could be one of those.

Anyway, its a strange thing, but worth looking into.

Looks like we DO live in a Matrix after all.

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 12:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by cindymars
Jackson was interested in mystism and probably found the imagery provative. As a filmmaker so would I.

Curious just how many film makers manage to do this so consistenlty. Have you seen Guy Richie's Revolver? Its Kabbalistic genius. I agree though this is integral to story telling. The sheer amount of it though and the overall themes make me think there is a higher purpose.

Originally posted by cindymarsHe is using powerful symbols but I do not believe they, TPTB, were able to use him. There is no bigger conspiracist than me, trust me, I see conspiracy in everything but I don't quite buy this one.

I will say again Cindy I believe they did have a hold on him but most likely he broke away.

You bring up another point though. I see a lot of quality conspiracy theorists react in a strange way to me when when the mass ritual and MK Ultra stuff in popular media. To me its pretty integral to my understanding of the nature of our reality. If TPTB didnt use these techniques their goals would seem pretty hard to attain.

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 01:18 PM
link   

Well, you may be right, I won't rule anything out.
TPTB use a lot of devious technologies, IMO, on all of us,
so why not a Super Star? I am just going on my intuition on this.
I really believe he was highly spiritual being, not saying he wasn't flawed as we all are. I think he is very spiritually relevant but just my opinion.

Peace!

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 03:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Strictsum

"The clowns are more often known in modern times as machine elves, in the astral they seem to teach and entertain us, if not in a sinister fashion. This seems to explain why clowns or jesters or harlequins first actually came about ( notice the checkerboard patterns synonymous with them), it also seems to explain why they are so creepy."

Could you explain this a little more. As to why clowns seem so creepy. Or give me a link to a site that would. I can't quite catch what your throwing here but I would like to.

Indeed this is a fascinating area of research. What makes the mystery of these beings quite so pervasive is that they have been reported consistenly for thousands of years in altered states ( and a few real life cases, there are some pretty good threads posts about gnomes elves little men around here), regardless of any external stimulus.

The idea being in line with the concept that the brain is more of a reciever of external stimulus set on certain wavelengths and not as the prevailing opinion, a transmitter.

I can recommend some books that enter into about as much depth as possible without requiring a wholehearted unshakable belief in alternate dimensions.

Supernatural - Graham Hancock ( attempts to understand the link between humanity and the afterlife, starts off with one dudes attempt to contact his dead father and spirals into a full on mission to figure out where humanity got its humanity and the theory of everything. Very compelling).

'___': The Spirit Molecule - Dr Rick Strassman ( a pretty awesome thesis on the nature of '___' and the other world and an in depth research about how '___' reacts with humans brains and perceptions).

As to why they clowns are creepy for no apparent reason....
I think either we have a genetic memory (our genes funnily enough seem to be where the spirit and ourn reality interact, as paradoxical as that might appear) that remembers when we used to interact more fully with them, and they werent always so kind to humans.
Secondly it seems anything that is so out of wack from our waking reality (or that reminds us of our etheric lives) seems to have an aura of unnatural fear about it, a paralysing sort of fear. Either because of fear of the unknown or because these beings project these thought waves to protect themselves. They seem to be as suspicous and uneasy around us as we do around them.

The other aspect, which is relevant to this. Is that there is an "uncanny vally" aspect to these beings, the uneasy feeling we get around lifelike objects like dolls and mannequins, they remind us of death. The beings might be robotic or artificial in nature, they appear cartoonish and maybe they arent soul beings like us.

Heres a excerpt from one of the Strassman experiments:

"Something took my hand and yanked me. It seemed to say "Let's go!" Tehn I started flying through an intense circus-like environment. I've never been that out of body before. We went through a maze at an incredibly fast pace. I say 'we' because it seemed like I was accompanied. It was cool. There was a crazy cricus sideshow - just extravagent. Its hard to describe. They looked like Jokers. They were almost performing for me. They were funny looking, bells on their hats, big noses. However, I had the feeling they could turn on me, a little less than completely friendly."

This type of thing add infinitum. (Anyone like the movie and book 'Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas'? When in altered state Johnny Depp has one of these circus style experiences, he also sees other denziens of the other world, the reptilian beings). A link between Johnny Depp and Michael Jackson? Depp based his Willy Wonka character on Jackson and was/is pipped to play Michael jackson in the story of his life

The other idea is that they are sort of like a very advanced recording with a high level of interaction. Played to us after we die to explain things. They sometimes teach in a formal sort of setting.

Funnily enough MJ had something of an interest in mannequins wanted to make his (and therefore THE) most expensive music video ever made where shop mannequins actually came to life and stated dancing ( funny Britney is now doing a 'Mannequin' tour) and some speculate he wanted to look like one. Its not surprising to hear a few '___' cases reporting these beings as actually being animated mannequins.

And what else? Lou Ferringno ( you know, the origional Incredible Hulk?) Jacksons personal trainer used to say Michael used to pull pranks like "putting a mannequin in an ambulance to divert papparatzi"................... honestly review the footage of Jacksons bodybag, going into and coming out of the ambulance and helicopter. I know what rigor mortis is but that is absurd.

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 03:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by LeoLoeb
It's common knowledge that the Illuminati

Common knowledge has nothing to do with esoterica.

Originally posted by LeoLoebneither recruits, nor accepts, black members.

I didnt say he was a "member" ( you make it sound like there is a list). I said he was used by them. By your logic Colin Powell,Condelizza Rice and Barack Obama have nothing to do with the illuminati.

Originally posted by LeoLoebTheory: Fail.

Theory: Reasonably sound.

Originally posted by LeoLoeb Thanks for playing.

Thanks for nothing

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 03:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by IAmD1

I think the video says more about the producer Jim Blashfield than Michael himself. Why don't you listen to all the lyrics he wrote to get a more accurate perception of who Michael was. If you find the same symbolic language there then you have a point.

Hey D1, thanks for the reply. I have of course listened to all his lyrics since I was a young kid. Unfortunately I can find the same symbolic language in some of his lyrics. But you could level the same argument that they were influenced by others.

You force me to say again that I also believe Michael Jackson was spiritualy attuned and of an exemplary nature for the most part.

Originally posted by IAmD1
Him being an illuminati pupet doesn't make sense what makes more sense is that the illumintati was affraid of him thus doing all in it's power to discredit him. An oh how well they succeeded!

It makes perfect sense. No matter how spiritualy strong or blessed someone is in childhood they would have no defence against the handler and thus against their will they have no choice but to be a puppet. I say puppet in this sense, a mind controlled human.

Was the Illuminati afraid of him? Yes, very. Especially after converting to Islam.

[edit on 7-7-2009 by Majestic23]

[edit on 7-7-2009 by Majestic23]

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 04:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by dgtempe
CONGRATULATIONS TO THE OP!

S & F

I have read up on this knd of programming, and i'm glad that someone also took the time to read about this.

You Rock My World!

Originally posted by dgtempeI cant say for sure this is what Michaels life was all about, but it certainly does apply to many millions of people here on Earth.

Not only the most famous man on Earth but one that truly connected with his fans and pop culture on many differant levels and most importantly this is about energy.

Originally posted by dgtempeMichael was a truly different person on stage, and thats a symptom of the disconnected personality these programs were all about.

Indeed. The split personality(ies) of Jackson were even mentioned at his funeral today. And yes, this is the main reason I am talking about him being a puppet. The mind control aspects are very evident in Jackson.
What others are not taking into account is that Jackson was not the only one by a long shot.

Originally posted by dgtempe I encourage people to read up on multiple personality and how its been used on people thru various means, to influence all we have in this world.

Yes we should all get to grips with this info. Its important to read and then analyse and make it relative to the world around us. In my experience this gives me an enormous sense of freedom and many more things make sense , when you recognise subliminals instantly they also loose any effect they might have on your subconscious.

The human subconscious in the most powerful and amazing system unexplored by man. Of course it is not "unexplored" by the Illuminati. All mystic societys, all religions, all spirituality springs forth from this. The universe is infinately big and small at the same time and the innerspace of ourselves is where we can navigate the matrix and interact with it, we find the knowledge that is power.

Originally posted by dgtempe Also, there are about 10Million "sleeper cell" .programed people and they only need activating to commit incredible crimes. This explains why people do horrible things (when activated) and when asked, they look zombie like and they dont even know why they did it.

WE could be one of those.

Anytime we see a gruesome crime where numerology is evident along with other strange circumstances this is useually these programs. The French biologists that were murdered in England, that occourance where a guy was decapitated on a bus recently in America. They are carrying out missions with specific goals, like assasinations or just causing general terror to frighten the populace.

Originally posted by dgtempeAnyway, its a strange thing, but worth looking into.

Looks like we DO live in a Matrix after all.

Yes its a strange thing, but in actuality all that exists or can has and will. Once the level of interconnectedness in reality is seen then such theories make perfect sense, as opposed to hodge podge of seemingly random events we are presented with.

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 11:29 AM
link   

1. Hey D1, thanks for the reply. I have of course listened to all his lyrics since I was a young kid. Unfortunately I can find the same symbolic language in some of his lyrics. But you could level the same argument that they were influenced by others.

2. You force me to say again that I also believe Michael Jackson was spiritualy attuned and of an exemplary nature for the most part.

3. It makes perfect sense. No matter how spiritualy strong or blessed someone is in childhood they would have no defence against the handler and thus against their will they have no choice but to be a puppet. I say puppet in this sense, a mind controlled human.

Was the Illuminati afraid of him? Yes, very. Especially after converting to Islam.

1. No please do share some of those symbolic lyrics. If you want a conversation going then why dismiss my argument without providing the proof of the oposite? I am all ears.

2. Haha you are funny I didn't force you to say anything.

3. I believe that's where you are wrong and it also makes me wonder which team you play for. The 'devil/evil/demon/negative force/--insert your choice of name for the evil one here--' always thought so much more of him self than was true. In reality he/she/it is nothing but another being bound by the laws of God/the creator/Christ/ Allah .....--insert your choice of name for the one god creator here--

Therefore I believe Michael was very much protected against any spiritual attacks and much more so at an early age. I based this on the generally accepted idea that children are more pure and connected to source. Since he may have been an important child with a world message what makes you think that the benevolent forces would have let the illuminati controll him to the extent you are claiming? It is obvious by all the things that he did and the songs that he sang that he was far from controlled by 'evil'.
That 'evil' was all round him - YES. Controlling him - I doubt. But I'm ready to be proved wrong. It's just that I do not see any tangible evidence that he was a controlled puppet.

Ahh and hang on if he was a puppet then how did he convert to islam against their will. And why on earth would the illuminati be afraid of Islam? Please elaborate on this I do not see the logic in this.

I believe you on the other hand may well be a mind controlled puppet. And I base this on the fact that you proclaim this ' handler' and the illuminati to be mightier than the will off --insert your choice of name for the one god creator here--! You only see what you want to see. Or perhaps what they tell you to (same could obviously be true for myself)

much respect to you

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 11:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by LeoLoeb
It's common knowledge that the Illuminati neither recruits, nor accepts, black members. Theory: Fail. Thanks for playing.

Well what does that prove? I think the illuminati may have easily mistaken MJ for a white woman

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join