It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

MJ and the Magicians

page: 1
10
<<   2  3  4 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 02:27 PM
link   
I am posting this thread in an effort to show that the conspiracies surrounding Michael Jackson started long before his death. Let us remember that everything is connected in this life, and so if something doesant smell right or taste right, it probably isnt.

Personally I think MJ was under the control of the Illuminati for a long time (possibly from birth right up until his apparent death).

Basically certain celebrities are chosen from a young age to be
put on a pedastel and used as tool to accomplish certain goals ( often two or three goals at a time as per the Illuminatist's usual strategy ). They provide distraction for the masses and an easy way to subliminally program them, act as though conduits for esoteric and overt energies, run in high society circles as an agent and participate and act in large scale rituals.

Mentally programmed using a lot of varied techniques synonymous with MK Ultra and of course all religious, occult and military psychological practice in mind control which is extensive beyond belief. The main effort being to force a mind to create split personalities to deal with and surpress abuse, and programming the personalities to act in the way that is useful for the handler. For example a child personality will be created so the handler can switch is on at will, and have a scared and niave subject they can easily influence.

I think this is the real reason why Michael wanted to be childlike, I think his programming was breaking down and he regressed to that state at times.

Who was his handler? His farther in my opinion, and the link to Jahovas Witnesses is a more than a little suspicious.



We have.....

Lizards, tunnels, an article about him being an alien, an article referancing the third eye, dog headed men (quite a well documented phenomenon, as Ripley said "Believe it or not!"). Jackson flying a spaceship from out of his third eye/pineal gland while his body is held/paralised (this is a direct referance to out of body experience) , sacred geometry a-plenty, pyramids, eternal flames and masonic architechture, a flur-de-lise, a peacock.

If anyone does not know the significance of these then just check out a youtube video about symbolism.

I think he was a great artist and I dont want to believe someone with a voice like that is evil, the throat chakra would make it impossible. I think he was an Illuminati puppet.




posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 02:36 PM
link   
enough about michael jackson. he wasnt: an alien, a lizard, the grand dragon of the kkk, still not an alien, part of the illuminai, part of the nwo, and yet again, he wasnt an alien.

he was a musician that people love now that hes dead but never said a kind word about while he was alive. thats it.



posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 02:57 PM
link   
my favourite music video right there. I can see the Masonic building that shows up a couple of times. at one poin it has the pyrmid over it. i think it might have more to do with the Music company than him personally.



posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 03:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by ELECTRICkoolaidZOMBIEtest
enough about michael jackson. he wasnt: an alien, a lizard, the grand dragon of the kkk, still not an alien, part of the illuminai, part of the nwo, and yet again, he wasnt an alien.

he was a musician that people love now that hes dead but never said a kind word about while he was alive. thats it.


Perhaps you would like to try and explain the Occult symbolism in that video and song?

Thought not.

Look harder.



posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 03:10 PM
link   
Award for one of the craziest MJ conspiracies so far!


I don't think the Illuminati chose a 5 yr old kid from a poor neighborhood with an over-bearing father as their puppet.

Maybe over the years the record industry, MSM, and pitfalls of fame turned him into the shell that we saw at the end. And probably a lot of that was intentional by his handlers and greedy media outlets.

I think it is commendable that the message of his music didn't change throughout all his inner turmoil. The press demonized him as a person, but his music continued to be uplifting, spiritual, and original.

No puppet, no alien conspiracy, just the basic MSM/Greed conspiracy of tearing down everyone that attempts to stick their head above the crowd!!


Edit:
Don't hang me on all the symbolism from the video. That is exactly what videos are for. The deeper the symbolism, the more credible the message, the more records you sell. Pink Floyd mastered this decades ago! PLUS, I am a Mason, and most of us don't even know what all that symbolism means!

[edit on 2-7-2009 by getreadyalready]



posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 03:18 PM
link   
You guys are not looking at the picture as a whole, you are looking a compartments of information.

Why do you think they call celebrities "stars"? Why is Hollywood synomous with the entertainment industry? Holly wood, like what you make a magic wand out of........

If you dont want to understand the use of magic, mind control and rituals then you might aswell quit researching conspiracies right now.






posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 03:52 PM
link   
Hm, ok. Was he also being handled by the Illuminati or whatever when he wrote and sang this?



Is this the message that his evil masters would wanna put out there to millions and millions of people? Disobedience against the authorities who infringe our civil rights? Or am I missing something here?

I'll have to agree with getreadyalready and say that his evil handlers have been the music industry and the media, they turned him into a zombie and pushed him into his grave.



posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 04:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Majestic23
 



We have.....

Lizards, tunnels, an article about him being an alien, an article referancing the third eye, dog headed men (quite a well documented phenomenon, as Ripley said "Believe it or not!"). Jackson flying a spaceship from out of his third eye/pineal gland while his body is held/paralised (this is a direct referance to out of body experience) , sacred geometry a-plenty, pyramids, eternal flames and masonic architechture, a flur-de-lise, a peacock.


Interesting thread, yes I see all those in the video and it does seem to point to illuminati BUT I just cant see MJ as a prophet of lucifer. That really is a bit much dont you think, the mans just died and people are posting videos on U tube that say all his videos are full of satanic mind control?? Dont get me wrong I totally believe in mass mind control but those "suns" in the videos just looked like studio lights and stuff to me.

The dog headed men is definatly a hidden message. Full marks for a different take on the MJ conspiracy phemonenon.



posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 04:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wallachian
Hm, ok. Was he also being handled by the Illuminati or whatever when he wrote and sang this?

Is this the message that his evil masters would wanna put out there to millions and millions of people? Disobedience against the authorities who infringe our civil rights? Or am I missing something here?

I'll have to agree with getreadyalready and say that his evil handlers have been the music industry and the media, they turned him into a zombie and pushed him into his grave.


I think he did rebel against the illuminati despite what was put on him. If you had read my posts you would know I said I did not believe he was evil. The point you make negates none of what I have put forward.



posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 05:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mr Green
Interesting thread, yes I see all those in the video and it does seem to point to illuminati BUT I just cant see MJ as a prophet of lucifer. That really is a bit much dont you think, the mans just died and people are posting videos on U tube that say all his videos are full of satanic mind control??


Actually Mr Green this conspiracy was around a good time before he died. I actually took notice through his links to Disney, Britney Spears, Justin Timberlake are well linked to Michael Jackson. Basically most all their videos are choc full of esoteria and hidden messages, put to this their erratic behaviour in the real world and a story starts to emerge without much effort.


Originally posted by Mr GreenDont get me wrong I totally believe in mass mind control but those "suns" in the videos just looked like studio lights and stuff to me.


Yeah, I dig it. But then take a look at Moonwalker and the rest of his work and then you are either a conspiracy theorist or a coincidence theorist.


Originally posted by Mr GreenThe dog headed men is definatly a hidden message. Full marks for a different take on the MJ conspiracy phemonenon.


Thanks mate. I think this is worth looking into as it helps to explain a lot, I mean no disrespect to Michael Jackson I think he was a legend in his own time.



posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 06:00 PM
link   
In my opinion you are absolutly wrong.
I think MJ was a very spiritual being, more so than he
may have showed in this incarnation but Illuminati,
I think not.
I have been to Masonic temples and back before I knew anything about the NWO I might have had lots of its symbolism around.
I also do not think he was in any way Luciferian but that is my opinion.



posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 06:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by cindymars
In my opinion you are absolutly wrong.
I think MJ was a very spiritual being, more so than he
may have showed in this incarnation but Illuminati,
I think not.
I have been to Masonic temples and back before I knew anything about the NWO I might have had lots of its symbolism around.
I also do not think he was in any way Luciferian but that is my opinion.


Do you have anything to suggest he wasnt under control of the illuminati,can you explain the symbolism? Do people on a conspiracy website really think that the powers that be would not have a hold on 'the most famous man in the world'?



posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 07:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Majestic23

Do you have anything to suggest he wasnt under control of the illuminati,can you explain the symbolism? Do people on a conspiracy website really think that the powers that be would not have a hold on 'the most famous man in the world'?


He may have been under the "control" of the illuminati but I feel he was a spiritual being , his aura was bright and very much of the light. I dont see him as Satanic at all. Controlled and used maybe but his light was and remains bright. He was and remains a light being who was manipulated, Im sure of this fact.



[edit on 3-7-2009 by Mr Green]



posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 07:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Majestic23

Originally posted by ELECTRICkoolaidZOMBIEtest
enough about michael jackson. he wasnt: an alien, a lizard, the grand dragon of the kkk, still not an alien, part of the illuminai, part of the nwo, and yet again, he wasnt an alien.

he was a musician that people love now that hes dead but never said a kind word about while he was alive. thats it.


Perhaps you would like to try and explain the Occult symbolism in that video and song?

Thought not.

Look harder.



________________________________________________________________________
alright. sorry. i was out doing things. and by things i mean "not scouring michael jackson videos.

WOW he had occult symbols. what musician hasnt? are led zep. puppets of the illuminati too?

and why does someone need to prove he WASNT under their control as you mentioned in a different post. you need to prove a conspiracy, we dont need to disprove it. so far all you have is occult symbols. thats not proof.

[edit on 2-7-2009 by ELECTRICkoolaidZOMBIEtest]



posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 08:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by ELECTRICkoolaidZOMBIEtest
alright. sorry. i was out doing things. and by things i mean "not scouring michael jackson videos.


Good for you. YOU DA MAN!


Originally posted by ELECTRICkoolaidZOMBIEtestWOW he had occult symbols. what musician hasnt? are led zep. puppets of the illuminati too?


.................yes.


Originally posted by ELECTRICkoolaidZOMBIEtestand why does someone need to prove he WASNT under their control as you mentioned in a different post. you need to prove a conspiracy, we dont need to disprove it. so far all you have is occult symbols. thats not proof.


I take it you are unable to form an explaination then.....



posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 10:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mr Green
He may have been under the "control" of the illuminati but I feel he was a spiritual being , his aura was bright and very much of the light. I dont see him as Satanic at all. Controlled and used maybe but his light was and remains bright. He was and remains a light being who was manipulated, Im sure of this fact.


Pretty much the way I see it yo. I think they started putting child molestation charges on him when they realised his programming was breaking down and there was no chance he would tow the line without mind control. He is inspirational in this way, with all that was against him he still hada good spirit that could not be kept from view.

[edit on 3-7-2009 by Majestic23]



posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 10:50 AM
link   
Yeah I'll take a crack at explaining the symbolism

He has the Eye in there because it's a kind of cool looking symbol and it represented nothing to him...not religious, not evil, not controlling, just though it was a wild looking symbol

Then...he stresses out like mad over the accusation (which admittedly could have been true), takes pills and dies...OR he has a heart attack from overwhelming himself with anxiety

-Kyo



posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 11:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by KyoZero
Yeah I'll take a crack at explaining the symbolism
He has the Eye in there because it's a kind of cool looking symbol and it represented nothing to him...not religious, not evil, not controlling, just though it was a wild looking symbol


Again, that is not explaining much. This explanation would be more feasible were it not for all the other related symbolism and subliminals in his songs.


Originally posted by KyoZeroThen...he stresses out like mad over the accusation (which admittedly could have been true), takes pills and dies...OR he has a heart attack from overwhelming himself with anxiety


And there was nothing suspicious about 9/11.



posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 01:00 PM
link   


Again, that is not explaining much. This explanation would be more feasible were it not for all the other related symbolism and subliminals in his songs.


Alot of artists use symbols. Your explination didn't say much either. People seem to be connecting dots that aren't around

and...

I'm sorry...where did I mention 9/11 in this or any thread of MJ?

-Kyo

[edit on 3-7-2009 by KyoZero]



posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 03:07 PM
link   
Its called sarcasm Kyo.

As for people connecting dots that arent there.......

www.stargods.org...

www.mjpolishteam.pl...

www.comeonfeet.net...

buzzworthy.mtv.com...

(he is performing Earth Song here and wears the colours of duality, in the video for this he is literally shown to be ressurected).

So to add to the rest of the symbolism we have checkerboard flooring, the masonic gateways, the theme of ressurection and the colours of duality black and white ( how about his lyrics "it doesant matter if your black or white" and in Beat It "it doesant matter if whos wrong or right" ).

We have Michael Jackson being re-animated as a zombie also....

blogs.westword.com...

He is also wearing red, the colour of Lucifer and poses as leader of the dead.

We have more Michael with stars/light of illumination....

Here we see Michael, a shooting star causing a vortex, and him turning into a shapeshifting robot ( or transformer, if you will) and defeating an army of jackbooted NWO soldiers.



kdizo.files.wordpress.com...

Note him portraying the scarecrow as a clown, you might have noticed the clowns in the first post video "leave me alone", overtly along with with the dog headed men is a referance to his life being a media circus and the press "hounding/dogging" him. However there is one message to the populace and one for the initiated. These figures are referances to beings of the astral plane ( if you dont believe this then simply view the massive amount of documented altered state research, I can verify this if needed ). Remember in said video

The clowns are more often known in modern times as machine elves, in the astral they seem to teach and entertain us, if not in a sinister fashion. This seems to explain why clowns or jesters or harlequins first actually came about ( notice the checkerboard patterns synonymous with them), it also seems to explain why they are so creepy.



new topics

top topics



 
10
<<   2  3  4 >>

log in

join