It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Tip of the Iceberg, ft. Your's Truly.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 09:14 PM
link   
Memento....I loved that movie. I still don't know if it was as good as the "Beast wars: The original"...but if one can not make new memories then how can one ever Re-member?

Peace

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 10:40 AM
link   
reply to post by CleverNameHere

I'm curious about this. Do you mean there are ongoing changes being made to the time stream/timeline/whatever you want to call it?

I've always noticed little things-- in books, movies, TVs, the news-- which aren't as i remember them. I seem to notice them just often enough to feel like something is going on, but not often enough to really alarm me. Likewise, they're typically noticable enough, but also small enough not to be alarming....

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 10:44 AM
link   
I thought threads were not supposed to be started in the 'Introductions' Forum??

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 12:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by weedwhacker
I thought threads were not supposed to be started in the 'Introductions' Forum??

Topics aren't supposed to be started in the 'Introductions' Forum. Threads are allowed.

I introduced myself; people are asking me questions.

The Mods know what they're doing. It'll be okay.

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 12:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nick Nightstalker

I'm curious about this. Do you mean there are ongoing changes being made to the time stream/timeline/whatever you want to call it?

I've always noticed little things-- in books, movies, TVs, the news-- which aren't as i remember them. I seem to notice them just often enough to feel like something is going on, but not often enough to really alarm me. Likewise, they're typically noticable enough, but also small enough not to be alarming....

I'm not sure, entirely, what it is.

It will be big enough to notice, but small enough that people will begin telling themselves "Oh, I guess I wasn't paying attention last time I saw this."

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 12:27 AM
link   

In that case, yes, i've been noticing this ever since i was little. Mind you, I've always been perceptive. i notice little things. general feelings, details, patterns that others don't.

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 06:25 AM
link   

Can you share some examples of differences you noticed? Especially from books and movies would be very interesting for me.

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 07:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Deckard666

The one that sticks out most in my mind was that i pretty clearly recall Mr T dying back sometime around 2000. other than that, mostly small details, but ones i remember clearly. a certain sentence gone from a book, which i remember, for example. specifics are kind of hard to recall. i usually dismiss this stuff as being faulty memory.

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 04:33 AM
link   

reply to post by Deckard666

The one that sticks out most in my mind was that i pretty clearly recall Mr T dying back sometime around 2000. other than that, mostly small details, but ones i remember clearly. a certain sentence gone from a book, which i remember, for example. specifics are kind of hard to recall. i usually dismiss this stuff as being faulty memory.

They will be small specifics.

They will increase in number gradually, possibly so gradually that we still won't quite see them in the open.

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 05:19 PM
link   

reply to [url=http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread478245

I heard of this Mr. T story at many places but I am sure I only know it because I read about it lately - I do not remember to have heard back around 2000 of his death. But I guess there could be something to it.

posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 03:47 PM
link   
Interesting topic. I've also noticed little things but convinced myself that I have a terrible memory for facts. Except the fact that I have memories from the age of about 1.5. One thing I DO remember is being told that Bobby Macferrin (Don't worry be happy) had died back in 97-99 ish. The guy who said so was a huge fan of his so I assume that he'd know (He could have been wrong though). I've accidentally come across recent videos of Bobby doing his musical stuff so apparently he's alive and well. Many more examples in my personal life.

On so called 'crazy' people
I for one never believed that crazy people were, especially those talking to themselves, particularily crazy. I always just thought they saw things most of us don't.

On being from here or not
I dunno because mostly I feel like I am not like most earth people in that I don't feel like this is my original home. I have a strange affinity towards water and when I was younger spent alot of time singing in my own 'invented' language. I also feel much older than my parentls always have done.

If you're interested in my background visit my introduction in my signature.

[edit on 9/10/2009 by IAmD1]

posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 04:37 PM
link   
I know with memento, time shifting every 15 minutes not being able to stay in one emotion too long constantly looking for someones identity you could never know, "maybe you should start investigating yourself". I know how time can flow through you dark light dark light again feel numb or surreal , not a part of things or connected with the rest of humanity. The journals training, a little bit like alzcheimers a little bit like mad cow disease for me. My brain injury was 3 big embolisms called hemmorrages when I just turned a teenager. Your brain is your own portable personal computer , you shouldnt damage it. Find patterns where they dont exist like re arranging words or looking into a mirror backwards. ADD attention deficit disorder and sleep problems can make things feel unreal.

posted on Feb, 20 2010 @ 12:03 PM
link   

First you should find out if you used to be human. Usually things like this will come through dreams. If so track down the person whose body you were previously in. if that is the case, you should go see a spiritualist of some sort, as this pertains to the soul. If you are getting memories of this person's life, then that means the body was not created for your manifestation. it is highly unlikely that the previous occupant soul died, so he must have been relocated to another body, or became a free floating spirit. but like i said, it was probably a body switch. find the person you switched with and take him to a spiritualist. drag him by his head if you have to. People are very reluctant to do a lot of thins after such incidents. careful though. they a re sometimes aggressive. if you are an alien, all i can tell you is, well, i dont know. use... telepethy or something to find your previous home. If you are here to guide, as you said, that could mean a crapload of things. Careful, you might be evil. a false prophet placed here by another species to misguide humanity. possibly demon of non human origin. if thats the case, just resist your oringinal purpose and help humanity. either way,i can almost garuntee that you are part of some sort of larger scheme. it will come to you in a dream. you should still have your conception of good and evil. if it is evil, deny your purpose. you will have to be a scape goat and will probably be disposed of when you have fulfilled your duty. just remember to do good.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join