It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Tip of the Iceberg, ft. Your's Truly.

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 03:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by LaHaver
reply to post by CleverNameHere

Thanks for the rant! I like your style and I love MMO's. I know missing a night of sleep is tough on the brain just like missing a meal. Though how you portray it makes it well worth it to break into the lucid dreaming.

I found when I was younger when I used less logic I could lucid dream more. But when I tried to define everything and set rules the past couple years the "lucidness" feel away. Now though I am realizing I what I think I know about it all and how things "are" are illusions so the lucidity should arrive shortly, specially since I did a pass life regression a few months ago. It's lifted my spirits more higher then anything else.

Thank you for the response and enjoy your journey. Sounds like we are all in for a good ride. I'm glad we signed up for this.

Indeed.

I forgot to mention, to wake up, simply fall asleep after you're done playing around.

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 03:24 PM
link   
Does 1111 ring any bells for you?

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 03:42 PM
link   
reply to post by foremanator

I'm afraid numbers were never my expertise.

But I have been seeing it a lot, lately.

Tell me what you can?

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 05:53 PM
link   

I am sorry
I wouldn't know what to tell you, other than a lot of people seem to be noticing it.
They all seem to follow a certain theme i.e meditation yoga scattered memory's of a life before this.
I think I know about the "Female" voice you mentioned I had a very strong sense of familiarity with that "personality" But "it" "they" "she" dont want you remembering just yet...at least that's the impression I got.
Did you ever go missing as a child?

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 06:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by foremanator

I am sorry
I wouldn't know what to tell you, other than a lot of people seem to be noticing it.
They all seem to follow a certain theme i.e meditation yoga scattered memory's of a life before this.
I think I know about the "Female" voice you mentioned I had a very strong sense of familiarity with that "personality" But "it" "they" "she" dont want you remembering just yet...at least that's the impression I got.
Did you ever go missing as a child?

Nothing more than any other kids, a couple hours here and there.

I've gotten the impression that I shouldn't remember just yet as well.

I have faint memories - could be delusions, I'm not sure - That I had once begun to remember things, but that it was very difficult, so I made myself forget, for I knew if it was important, I would remember again.

I wish there was a way to tell if it really happened or not.

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 02:12 PM
link   
reply to post by foremanator

11:11 or simply 11, is the number associated with the development of telepathy.

Love&light

Jacob

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 04:06 PM
link   
What you have to share you can share here freely at ATS and whatever happens, happens.

I wait patiently for members waking it comes slowly for many.

Welcome you can observe here as I do.

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 09:22 PM
link   
Something more important that you should be aware of:
(Especially after mentioning the pain in your head, and the memory loss...)

An epileptic seizure is a transient symptom of excessive or synchronous neuronal activity in the brain.[1] It can manifest as an alteration in mental state, tonic or clonic movements, convulsions, and various other psychic symptoms (such as déjà vu or jamais vu).

However, a seizure can also be as subtle as marching numbness of a part of the body, a brief or long term loss of memory, sparkling or flashes, sensing/discharging of an unpleasant odor similar to alcohol base being produced by internal organs, a strange epigastric sensation or a sensation of fear and total state of confusion which in some cases leads to death during seizure. Therefore seizures are typically classified as motor, sensory, autonomic, emotional or cognitive. After a heavy seizure attack, since the brain is recovering, there is a sudden loss of memory; usually the short term memory.

Psychic seizures
What are possible signs of a psychic seizure?
problems with memory
garbled speech
What are possible symptoms of a psychic seizure?
problems with memory
garbled speech
sudden emotions for no apparent reason, such as fear, depression, rage, or happiness
feeling as though she is outside her own body
feelings of déjà vu, jamais vu, or knowledge of the future

They start with a feeling of dread that something bad is going to happen, and I feel this throughout my entire body. Then, I enter a state of what I can only describe as being between dreaming and being awake. I'm conscious, but I feel entranced. It is during this state that I experience intense feelings of deja vu, dread, fear and I feel like I'm having premonitions of the future (I swear, I'm not crazy). Afterwards, my head tingles all over, I feel disoriented and confused, I begin sweating all over and I feel as though someone has stuffed my head full of cotton. At this point, the episode ends, but I'm left with the cotton brain feeling for several hours and I feel as though I've run a marathon and all I want to do is sleep.

Maybe you should be checked out by a doctor before taking the paranormal route on things.
Good Luck to you...

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 09:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by defcon5
Something more important that you should be aware of:
(Especially after mentioning the pain in your head, and the memory loss...)

An epileptic seizure is a transient symptom of excessive or synchronous neuronal activity in the brain.[1] It can manifest as an alteration in mental state, tonic or clonic movements, convulsions, and various other psychic symptoms (such as déjà vu or jamais vu).

However, a seizure can also be as subtle as marching numbness of a part of the body, a brief or long term loss of memory, sparkling or flashes, sensing/discharging of an unpleasant odor similar to alcohol base being produced by internal organs, a strange epigastric sensation or a sensation of fear and total state of confusion which in some cases leads to death during seizure. Therefore seizures are typically classified as motor, sensory, autonomic, emotional or cognitive. After a heavy seizure attack, since the brain is recovering, there is a sudden loss of memory; usually the short term memory.

Psychic seizures
What are possible signs of a psychic seizure?
problems with memory
garbled speech
What are possible symptoms of a psychic seizure?
problems with memory
garbled speech
sudden emotions for no apparent reason, such as fear, depression, rage, or happiness
feeling as though she is outside her own body
feelings of déjà vu, jamais vu, or knowledge of the future

They start with a feeling of dread that something bad is going to happen, and I feel this throughout my entire body. Then, I enter a state of what I can only describe as being between dreaming and being awake. I'm conscious, but I feel entranced. It is during this state that I experience intense feelings of deja vu, dread, fear and I feel like I'm having premonitions of the future (I swear, I'm not crazy). Afterwards, my head tingles all over, I feel disoriented and confused, I begin sweating all over and I feel as though someone has stuffed my head full of cotton. At this point, the episode ends, but I'm left with the cotton brain feeling for several hours and I feel as though I've run a marathon and all I want to do is sleep.

Maybe you should be checked out by a doctor before taking the paranormal route on things.
Good Luck to you...

Do you understand what you are doing? What your actions could cause?

EDIT: And I said it was a headache, but it wasn't painful. You know, as in no pain?

And I said nothing of memory loss. I just ended up here.

I know what it feels like to be schizophrenic.

But I'm not.

As I've said multiple times, I don't care if you don't believe me; just don't write it off and forget it.

Don't blame me when you find yourself caught in the metaphors.

[edit on 7/3/2009 by CleverNameHere]

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 10:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by CleverNameHere
EDIT: And I said it was a headache, but it wasn't painful. You know, as in no pain?
But I'm not.
As I've said multiple times, I don't care if you don't believe me; just don't write it off and forget it.

“I just ended up here:” = Loss of memory...
“ I said it was a headache” = Head discomfort of some type, hence the word “ache” in it...

Anyhow, since a persons brain is their filter to reality, and if you have something going on with your brain its possible this could all be in your perception of reality, can you absolutely deny the possibility? Interesting conundrum, eh?
Err... But no, please tell me what I am doing, and what my actions could cause, other then me honestly trying to help you?

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 10:41 PM
link   

But I'm not.

“I just ended up here:” = Loss of memory...
“ I said it was a headache” = Head discomfort of some type, hence the word “ache” in it...

Anyhow, since a persons brain is their filter to reality, and if you have something going on with your brain its possible this could all be in your perception of reality, can you absolutely deny the possibility? Interesting conundrum, eh?
Err... But no, please tell me what I am doing, and what my actions could cause, other then me honestly trying to help you?

You're taking what I'm saying and giving it your own meaning. I'm not speaking in codes.

I simply ended up here.

It was LIKE a headache, but it wasn't painful. I even added the heart comment in to allow people to understand better what I was trying to describe.

"I had a booming headache, though there was no pain. Almost as if my brain had been beating as a heart should. "

You aren't trying to help me, you're trying to screw me up. Do you know the consequences of me going insane again? Do you know how hard it is to control it every time?

You need to take care of your personal demons before you try to start pointing others' out. It took a DAMN long time for me to defeat mine, and I will not be pulled backwards in time anymore.

This would be a way of helping me if I was begging people to join my cult and telling them that everything I say is truth.

I tell these people to question everything, including what I tell them. Even when I tell them, I word it carefully so as not to make it seem like I know something I don't. I tell them that it doesn't matter if they don't believe me, just to remember it, not to write it off and forget.

You know how some people talk about the "good Samaritans" that always happen to screw something up, even though they don't consciously understand what they are doing?

They're talking about You.

posted on Jul, 4 2009 @ 12:58 AM
link   
Removed ATM by me...

[edit on 7/4/2009 by defcon5]

posted on Jul, 4 2009 @ 01:14 AM
link   

Removed ATM by me...

Insult them when they disagree with me? There was one guy I was short with, and he didn't disagree with me, he simply asked for proof.

You're entire point is that I -could- be wrong, which I've already addressed in both of my threads.

My entire point is that I -could- be right, which with your own logic you can't deny.

Whether I am crazy or not has nothing to do with the end of the world. I am not worried about myself. If what I have to say will help others in the future, then I will say it.

If it doesn't, then it was only words spoken.

I'm going to ask you to please not post the same exact post in each thread of mine, like you already have.

I don't know if you're a troll or not, because I doubt a troll would go this deep, but it wouldn't surprise me.

posted on Jul, 4 2009 @ 01:17 AM
link   

I re-posted one post, not all of them.

Beyond that I am letting it go.
I wish you luck, and hope the best for you.

BTW a troll would not last on ATS since 2004.

posted on Jul, 4 2009 @ 01:46 AM
link   

I re-posted one post, not all of them.

Beyond that I am letting it go.
I wish you luck, and hope the best for you.

BTW a troll would not last on ATS since 2004.

And I, you. I may be an asshole, but I still love the lot of you.

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 03:24 PM
link   

reply to post by Elepheagle

A bit of advice for you, and other people that are beginning to see more clearly:

Read books you love.
Watch good movies.
Listen to music.
Observe nature more closely.

When you come to a point where you can remember the majority of a book, or can recite almost an entire movie without watching it, or sing an entire song without having to read the lyrics, then you are one step ahead of the Enemy.

There will be a Change that comes, and only those who Remember what was will see the differences.

They could be a little as a single line in a song taken out, or a movies climax completely flipped around. The possibilities are endless.

They cannot fool those who Know.

Cool, thanks for that. I haven't been reading as much lately, and my memory has never been great, but I am always paying attention. I listen to and write music. I read and write stories.

Could you possibly U2U me and elaborate some more on this concept?

Edit: I also can exert control over certain dreams, but it has been happening less as of late. There have been many times where I was in a dream, capable of taking actions, and then would awake momentarily, see that I wasn't in the dream, and then immediately transplant myself back into the dream at the same time and place. Most often this would take place when I wasn't in a deep sleep, but rather sort of "drifting". Hard for me to explain, but something I assume is natural.

[edit on 7-7-2009 by Elepheagle]

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 03:42 PM
link   

Why tell us all that if it's "1. None of our business."..?

Welcome..

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 03:42 PM
link   

Why tell us all that if it's "1. None of our business."..?

Welcome..

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 05:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Elepheagle

reply to post by Elepheagle

A bit of advice for you, and other people that are beginning to see more clearly:

Read books you love.
Watch good movies.
Listen to music.
Observe nature more closely.

When you come to a point where you can remember the majority of a book, or can recite almost an entire movie without watching it, or sing an entire song without having to read the lyrics, then you are one step ahead of the Enemy.

There will be a Change that comes, and only those who Remember what was will see the differences.

They could be a little as a single line in a song taken out, or a movies climax completely flipped around. The possibilities are endless.

They cannot fool those who Know.

Cool, thanks for that. I haven't been reading as much lately, and my memory has never been great, but I am always paying attention. I listen to and write music. I read and write stories.

Could you possibly U2U me and elaborate some more on this concept?

Edit: I also can exert control over certain dreams, but it has been happening less as of late. There have been many times where I was in a dream, capable of taking actions, and then would awake momentarily, see that I wasn't in the dream, and then immediately transplant myself back into the dream at the same time and place. Most often this would take place when I wasn't in a deep sleep, but rather sort of "drifting". Hard for me to explain, but something I assume is natural.

[edit on 7-7-2009 by Elepheagle]

Do you have AIM or MSN?

If so, U2U me for my information.

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 08:52 PM
link   
Great Thread!

Look forward to reading more!

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join