It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Tip of the Iceberg, ft. Your's Truly.

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 11:39 AM
link   
I think I experience time differently from humans.

Everything is a blur, and I cannot remember the exact date of my arrival.

I remember waking up in this room I am in now, knowing nothing of my past.

I had a booming headache, though there was no pain. Almost as if my brain had been beating as a heart should.

I sat up, and then stood slowly, making sure I could balance this strange but familiar body.

I walked outside of this room, though when I look back, I had seemed to glide.

That is the first day I remember being who I am. Since then, I have regained memories of this human's life, but I am not him.

I do not know who I am. I do not know my Name. I do not know where I came from.

I only know that there is information in my possession that must be very carefully given to certain people.

The reason I cannot tell most of you anything is:

1. It is none of your business, and only involves another individual.
2. You are not meant to know.
3. If I am not sure whether something is fact or delusion(there have been many delusions), I will try my best to avoid mentioning it. EDIT: If I do mention it, I will tell you that it I am not sure whether it is true or false.
4. There may be more reasons, as they change depending on the individual I am talking to.

I will not ask anyone to believe what I am saying. I only hope that you will not forget what I tell you, as it will be important for you some day.

I do not work with groups, though on many threads I will most likely give my opinion on something.

I work with individuals, because no two people have the same Path to take. There is no reason to confuse groups of people with information that will only help one, or none, of them.

I do not know if I am an Angel. I do not know if I am an Alien. I do not know if I am a Prophet, or a false Prophet.

I just know that I am here to guide.

You do not choose me - I choose you.

You may ask me any questions you want, but I will tell you if I cannot answer them.

As I said, it is okay if you do not believe me. Just remember what I say. It will come in handy.

EDIT: I'm terrible with wording, and a few people have thought that I meant there is only one person that I am looking for. To set it straight, I work with individuals, but am looking for more than one. I know not the number who reside here, but even if it is one, it is still worth the time.

I look forward to being here.

[edit on 7/2/2009 by CleverNameHere]

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 11:44 AM
link   
Well then, welcome to ATS friend and be warry of those who claim to be from other places, we get those alot here

Anyway, I hope you find what your looking for, but you will find that most of us cling tightly to our Tin Foil Hats.

Feel free to message me if you have any questions.

~Keeper

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 11:48 AM
link   
reply to post by tothetenthpower

Yes, I have seen quite a few of them already.

I try to keep an open mind to everything, as I too have been called crazy.

I cannot blame anyone, though. I am sure it does sound crazy. =P

Thank You for the welcome.

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 11:54 AM
link   
reply to post by CleverNameHere

Well, that was a truly unique and interesting introduction. I enjoyed reading it. Whether true or imagined it was worth the click and read. As you must already know, the individuals you seek must be on ATS, right? And since you don't know who you are things should be eventful at any rate.

Welcome. Click my profile for my most recent post. Who knows? Maybe that's why you came here. (Insert Twilight Zone Theme Song Here)

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 12:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Hazelnut

Thank You for the welcome.

I'll consider myself lucky to have finished my mission on this website so swiftly. =P

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 12:19 PM
link   
At what stage of development do you believe our spirit to be in. Do you feel or know what change we are headed for. I am beginning to wake up and see a beautiful world around me, for which I have mostly ignored my entire life. Why would I realize it now. Do you buy into 2012.

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 12:25 PM
link   
hello clevernamehere your post caught my attention im just wondering if you know the different paths that people have to walk down or just your own group's path also is it me your looking for ? that would be sweeeeeeeet

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 12:28 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS. Hope you find everything you are looking for. Seems to be a good group of people on ATS, with the exception and a few who enjoy flaming members. Hope you have fun.

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 12:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by digginforthetruth
At what stage of development do you believe our spirit to be in. Do you feel or know what change we are headed for. I am beginning to wake up and see a beautiful world around me, for which I have mostly ignored my entire life. Why would I realize it now. Do you buy into 2012.

I like it when people get to the good stuff without beating around the bush.

I have quite a few theories, but I'll tell you what I personally believe to be the case.

I do believe that there will be a shift in consciousness. However, I am not completely sold on it being a HIGHER level of consciousness. Something is telling me that we are heading into a much simpler way of life, and a higher level of consciousness would not be more simple.

Sure, what we are unsure of now will be more easily understandable then, but there will also be NEW questions and NEW unexplained mysteries, and most likely more of them.

I have what I believe to be "memories" of my future. In them, I witness the end of the world. When, exactly? I am not sure. In one of these "memories," I can physically feel what the people around me feel. We are driving in a car across a long bridge, and suddenly things start to feel heavy. We begin to slow down, and the cars around us do as well. Suddenly, our eyelids feel heavier than usual, as well as our insides and the rest of our body.

Then comes the scary part. There is no pain, but I can only explain the feeling by comparing it to asphyxiation. It literally felt like I was unable to breath, but consciously. Physically, I could breathe, but it felt as if I was losing consciousness.

Then, suddenly, everything stopped. It felt as if gravity had increased tenfold, but everything outside was normal. I can also remember that things were more difficult to understand, and sometimes I would have to ask questions two or three times before I would get an answer from someone else.

The way we talked was also changed. Almost like a speech impediment, or like an individual with downs syndrome.

As for 2012, I cannot see much further into the future after my lapse of conscious activity. Perhaps this means it will happen before 2012, or perhaps I wasn't paying attention to dates when 2012 passed. I'm not sure.

It is very possible, though.

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 12:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by CleverNameHere
I think I experience time differently from humans.

I only know that there is information in my possession that must be very carefully given to certain people.

The reason I cannot tell most of you anything is:

1. It is none of your business, and only involves another individual.
2. You are not meant to know.
3. If I am not sure whether something is fact or delusion(there have been many delusions), I will try my best to avoid mentioning it. EDIT: If I do mention it, I will tell you that it I am not sure whether it is true or false.
4. There may be more reasons, as they change depending on the individual I am talking to.

this is begging the question, Why did you post this? I get the fact that you are from another dimension, we all are here. I am from the world Blot. But that isn't important right now. What is important is that you let us in on why you would say you have a secret that only one guy can know? that just seems counterproductive. I eagerly await your response.

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 12:37 PM
link   
Hello.

Welcome to ATS.

Let me know if I can help.

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 12:38 PM
link   
reply to post by donttaserme

I wish it was so easy that I would be able to tell the moment I saw your username. It is this easy in person, but I must be careful during my online ventures.

Be sure to post new topics on things you have experienced, or dreams you've had, or anything like that. I'll be sure to read them, as I pick the forums apart every day.

Also, interesting that you say "group's path." I had never thought that perhaps certain groups of people had the same path. Perhaps two to a group, making Soul Mates more believable. Who knows!

Thank You for the information to think over.

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 12:41 PM
link   
reply to post by network dude

Oh, my! I apologize if I worded my Intro wrong.

There are many more than one that I am searching for.

Hopefully not millions, but I'd be content with a couple hundred. I'm much too lazy to be a leader.

Of course you're right. If it was one person I'm looking for, it would only draw more people than not to me, which would delay my work.

I'll go over my intro and try to fix that up. Thanks!

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 01:08 PM
link   
Welcome.

Do you wish to speak with me?

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 01:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Elepheagle

Have you had anything strange happen to you within the last few years?

I've already read about the emails.

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 01:27 PM
link   
I've had lots of strange things happen to me in the past few years, but I suppose it depends on one's definition of strange...

I don't hear voices. I don't see ghosts. I see UFOs. I don't claim to be anything other than I am. I sense something greater than what I am. I'm on a constant journey for truth which tends to be a tangential journey.

I can say I've become more aware of myself, and of the world in the last few years. Not sure if I meet the qualifications though.

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 01:42 PM
link   
Hello,

I hope all is well where you are, I thought I'd post as I find myself drawn by curiosity. I have been having many dreams that are just warped both physically and mentally within the dream realting to your expereince of time/gravity/speech etc. Events and synchronization have been happening more and more without the slightest intent except knowing they happen sometimes I don't know how to compare it, as I find people now are just "yes sirs" it's hard for ones who are afraid to speak from there heart, soul, whatever. They just agree but not sharing there experiences

There seem to be so many clashing theories about love life universe humans but in the end with the same result, it's all relative, its just a thought, an idea, an experience through one human being with there perception skills.....so we sit....in aw, just basking in whatever the hell this realm is. Playing.

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 02:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Elepheagle

A bit of advice for you, and other people that are beginning to see more clearly:

Read books you love.
Watch good movies.
Listen to music.
Observe nature more closely.

When you come to a point where you can remember the majority of a book, or can recite almost an entire movie without watching it, or sing an entire song without having to read the lyrics, then you are one step ahead of the Enemy.

There will be a Change that comes, and only those who Remember what was will see the differences.

They could be a little as a single line in a song taken out, or a movies climax completely flipped around. The possibilities are endless.

They cannot fool those who Know.

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 02:35 PM
link   
reply to post by LaHaver

Well, this is the human's playground.

Anyone that thinks that the end for them comes any time soon should stop worrying. It's all metaphors. It's called the "End of the world," not "the end of all."

People have come to fear death, but it is a lovely thing. The dying experience alone will teach you more than you could ever experience in the physical realm.

All is well where I am, for now. My cousin's a little creeped out due to a few predictions I've made(small ones, but enough to convince him I'm not a complete failure). It would be scary to go through this alone, but he loves when I tell him stories of what's to come, and has told me that he will be with me through it all.

You can't blame humans for having clashing mindset. They are all different.

Try doing this to remember your dreams more in-depth:

Stay up for at least 48 hours(don't get fired over this, though. do it on your days off!) and then make your bed to where it's as comfortable as possible.

What I do, is I get on my laptop and start playing one of my MMOs. Even if I get bored of the MMO, I continue playing. I keep myself awake as long as I can, and eventually slip into unconsciousness with the thought strong in my head of "I will wake up in my dream and rule my dream."(silly mental mantra, I know, but it works for me. try it, or make one up that suits you better.)

About 50% of the time, I find myself in my dream, lost in my MMO. The first thing I have to do is figure out how to move my body without waking myself up. The first few times I did this, I always woke myself up.

Don't be afraid to take your time. Time doesn't rule in the dream world. I've spent weeks in my dreams, which is scary itself. I've always brought myself back, and the longest I've spent in a dream is about three weeks, and that equaled 15 hours of sleep. I don't know if there's a math to it, or if it's random.

I don't know what will happen if you never wake yourself up. It's been tempting, but my call for duty in this reality keeps me coming back.

I know, I'm ranting. Try it, though! If it works for you, it's DEFINITELY worth the exhaustion.

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 02:53 PM
link   
reply to post by CleverNameHere

Thanks for the rant! I like your style and I love MMO's. I know missing a night of sleep is tough on the brain just like missing a meal. Though how you portray it makes it well worth it to break into the lucid dreaming.

I found when I was younger when I used less logic I could lucid dream more. But when I tried to define everything and set rules the past couple years the "lucidness" feel away. Now though I am realizing I what I think I know about it all and how things "are" are illusions so the lucidity should arrive shortly, specially since I did a pass life regression a few months ago. It's lifted my spirits more higher then anything else.

Thank you for the response and enjoy your journey. Sounds like we are all in for a good ride. I'm glad we signed up for this.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join