It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Homeland Security and U.S. Army Plan Invasion of States

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 01:40 PM
link   
reply to post by larphillips

Martial law is right around the corner.

I thought your post was excellent. I starred it for the way it was written, but I don't believe this is the case.

Except on small scale, this will never happen.

A few reaons being.

1. You can not contain all of America. The land mass is too massive. The population is spread to thin. While some areas it would be much easier, such as NewYork and some of the more eastern cities, places like Los Angeles, San Diego and much of CA, Nevada, Arizona and New Mexico, Texas especially, and many of the border states that border Canada all have too many roads and is spread out too far.

People would escape into neighboring states and/or Mexico and Canada.

Even the U.S. military does not have the capability to cover all the ground of the U.S. They know this. They know it would be such a task it would be close to impossible.

2. U.S. troops are not going to fire on civilians. That would be the only way this were to happen. Fear. If the U.S. military became some brutal hand of a dictatorship and gave no concern to their fellow American. You arent gunna have some private fire on a family trying to flee. If people believe that is the case they might as well all give up now. I dont believe that will happen.

Anyway, my 2 cents.

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 02:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by BSndsMPBlk47

Originally posted by Hastobemoretolife
They are pushing this country to Civil War and Obama knows it. Why else would he swear in on Abraham Lincoln's bible?

He wants to take over the US and doesn't want states anymore, He just wants to make the USA just America. He is a dictator plain and simple. Fortunately I don't think very many people are going to play along with his plan.

The states have been allowed to abuse the 10th Amendment and have failed to be constitutional republics for 233 years. It is the responsibility of the federal government to guarantee the states a "republican form of government."

States have allowed people to treat other people as their property and have subjected those that are neurologically different to torture. Oops, I meant "aversives," of course.

Enough is enough. The last eight years has convinced me that it is time to finish what Lincoln started.

If Obama does become dictator, it is only because 30% of Americans who are fascists who think like Rupert Murdoch and Adolf Hitler brought it upon themselves.

It is time for those who voted for that Son of a Bush to reap what they sowed and find unconstitutional acts that they saw nothing wrong with (such as the USA TREASON Act) used against them.

[edit on 6-7-2009 by BSndsMPBlk47]

Just what exactly do you mean by finishing what Lincoln started?

[edit on 7/12/09 by nickoli]

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 04:15 PM
link   
reply to post by maybereal11

The US is putting together a plan to join Canada and Mexico so that if we have civil unrest, or a revolution, they, Canada and Mexico can assist The US Government in putting it down.

Now let us look at the HEalth Care Plan (see link)www.desertconservative.com...

With this you see how they can now use our health care against us, thus not needed troops perse.

Also, I am in process of watching an interesting mini series on the BBC called Torchwood:Children of Earth. Though the show is fiction, it brings up an interesting question or two:

What hidden room agenda's are the Governments of the world planning without our consent or knowledge? Do we really think they would act in our best interest and then ask us what we want to do?

If such scenarios are happening, or may happen and we do not know it till its to late, what will we do? And can we afford to wait and see, what with all the obvious things happening in front of our eyes and no one seeming to stop it, or want to stop it or able to stop it?

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 04:28 PM
link   
So how are 1 million people going to take over 400 million people when 110 million of them own guns? This thread is stupid.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join