It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Homeland Security and U.S. Army Plan Invasion of States

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 05:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hastobemoretolife
They are pushing this country to Civil War and Obama knows it. Why else would he swear in on Abraham Lincoln's bible?

i forgot something...

what's with this abraham lincoln's bible stuff?

you need a beer or something

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 05:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by larphillips

Originally posted by Hastobemoretolife
reply to post by larphillips

Yes, yes, make sure you have your bug out routes ready to go. They aren't going to try to physically secure the city they will block off all supply routes and starve the people.

Just be ready to go when it comes time, like I said I don't know when it will happen, but its going to happen. Just be ready.

Locked, stocked, and very, very ready. While you can never be too prepared, I believe I'm ahead of the game. Appreciate the advice, though.

.... and you all just lay out the bread crumbs.

no, you can never be too prepared. now that you've provided ample information and are ahead of the game...

they wont even begin to know where to look.

maybe it's just me...

and to those who think they are going to hide stuff in the walls or bury it.. as a canine handler i can tell you that any good scent detection dog would find your cache within minutes.

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 06:36 PM
link   
Seems to possibly be the way this best, most beutiful country in the world is going..: ( Thier is a newer theory i had been pondering on...
For a yar or 2 now, thiers been suggestions, rumors, from botht he public and the governemnt, talking about a nuclear bomb going off within the continental US, most likely terrorist organized. It appears our government wnats nothing to do with North koreas long range ICBM missle. Supopse, hypothetically, NOrth Korea achieves this, launches one at US, our radar and coutner strike measures fail, intentional or un intentional,,its just a computer program regardless 'shielding' us..and they too can fail. That would give the presidential order to release teh national guard, and/or marines into the street of america...without question. Thats the takeover. A yar later, after obama, government, whoever has taken everything away from us..we find out thier was no nuke, its was a setup! KIda late for those trapped in FEMA camps...
Govermnment has lied to us for decades now, since bush junior took office. Well actually, it kndia seems it started with his father, on national tv saying NEW WORLD ORDER, going back to 1988, when the rip off artists father was elected president. Obviously, this year and the money just being printed and handed out like it was loose change to the banks and other countrys who could care less about us, is PROOF of thier intentions. Weeve been weakened, beat down and dumbed down, and told to accept this life for what it is. Guess the american citizens dont get the better deal from its own watchdogs and prtoectors hugh? aat least on the business end...

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 06:45 PM
link   
I doubt this is going to happen.. seems like a standard distraction tactic IMO. Keep everyone's attention on homeland security while all sorts of stuff is happening elsewhere.

Cause a public outcry and let the public think they have archived something when it doesn't happen maybe? Just like the ID Card idea they have scrapped in the UK.

[edit on 2-7-2009 by VitalOverdose]

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 07:01 PM
link   
I hope that this post is wrong. I hope that none of this turns out to be true. I would like to imagine Obama as a good (just misguided) politician.

Then I see cap and trade.
Then I see ObamaCare.
I see they are already talking about a third stimulus package.
DHS labeling domestic terrorists.
Sham telecasts/infomercials pretending to be news.
ACORN

And finally, (at first I didn't want to even write this, it makes me sick to even think about it)

I personally know of people in the Army that would have no problem following Obama, and blowing away anyone that said anything differently.

I'm sorry, but it's true.

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 07:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by ElectricUniverse

The largest deployment of National Guards in a time when we don't really need to do that, meanwhile the Obama administration is making radical changes in the U.S. to the point that they are not upholding, and defending the Constitution anymore, to me it means they might be about to do something to further restrict our rights, and instead of calling the National Guard, They will call in "Blackwater" which uses and has used "mercenaries" to do their job.

I hope I am wrong.

[edit on 2-7-2009 by ElectricUniverse]

Seriously? After 8 years of Bushian rule and having a true despot a step away from the presidency and you're bashing Obama over a supposed power grab? Was it not the Bush administration which did the warrant-less wiretaps? Was it not the Bush admin that suspended Habeas Corpus? Was it not the Bush admin the one who gave lucrative contracts to Xi (formally Blackwater, a former subsidiary of Halliburton, which kept on giving Dick Cheney a nice paycheck even though he was vice president of the United States).

Whenever the Bush admin spoke of terror, they spread fear to the most susceptible of our population, telling them if they voted democrat, America would be attacked, if people didn't support the Admin's efforts to protect and defend America, that we would have another attack. And people listened, and people feared. If that isn't radical change in the wrong direction, then i don't know what is.

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 07:41 PM
link   
It's the Economy, thats why they are ratcheting up the martial law and troops being used as police in the US. We continue to lose more jobs, and our economy is still going into a depression which will lead to the devaluing of the dollar. The govt. needs close to 3 billion dollars or a little more a day to keep functioning, they get this from the sale of Treasuries. And for this year alone, with Obama's promises and what not, the US will need to sell at least 2 Trillion dollars in treasuries. Why did the Fed. start buying treasuries (and still are from offshore dummy corporations to hide that they are buying in big amounts), it's because many of the countries in the world like China are balking at buying more treasuries. Especially after getting burned with this economic fiasco and the lowering of the interest rates and the devaluing of their assets (when we buy our own treasuries, its the same as printing money). And to add on top of it all, THAT IS ALOT OF MONEY BY ANY COUNTRIES STANDARD.

Everyday you are hearing about people commiting suicide or killing their whole family or going on a shooting spree etc. etc.. We have alot of sick individuals in this country that has been let to be that way. I call it the crazy family member syndrome. You have a loved one that has issues or not all the way there. They find something to hold onto to make themselves stable or calm (religion, party affiliation, racism whatever). The problem is that the family is afraid to tell them the truth and or tell them that what they believe or have been hanging on to is wrong. The family is either afraid of what said family member might do to them physically, or what an unstable person like them can do to the family sense of well being (work, embarrassment, lies, etc.). So they just ignore it and hope that the problem will fix itself, which it wont.

That's exactly how it is with the govt. and the majority of american people in the US. The politicians in the know are fully aware that they have let groups and individuals and zealots get to such a point in their belief in whatever, that by saying that we may have to lower our living standards int the US by 50% at least would make people insane with rage and hatred to anybody and everybody. People have a hard time anymore being civil with one another, how in the heck are the going to be able to accept being poor or their dreams shattered. When the hammer comes down on the economy and the US, they will need those troops and the police and martial law in order to keep the nation from splitting apart. And to be honest with you it won't help.

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 07:42 PM
link   
Weren't US troops suppose to be all over the streets last summer?

I'm tired of all these scares of martial law or invasions. TBH.

Every season there's a new scare lol

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 07:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Daedalus24

Do you actually think that Obama isn't following the same orders Bush was?
Or do you believe that the President is truly the head of the executive ladder?

Please, politics are so dead in this country anylonger.
Just like Ron Paul was saying the other day, there were actually eight Republicans that voted FOR the Cap and Trade bill. Why? Simply so that eight democrats didn't have to.

They work for the same team, dude.

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 08:11 PM
link   
I don't have anything salient to add to this thread- you all have spoken too eloquently for me to do so.

I merely wanted to thank you for one of the most important, interesting and insightful conversations I've read on ATS.

Bravo for sharing these facts and ideas. I wish all of America were exposed to THIS kind of analysis, rather than the spew of the MSM.

In good health and good luck,

C

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 08:26 PM
link   
reply to post by ElectricUniverse

This goes with the planned false flag ET invasion that is in the works. Obama probably isn't in on it, but they are going to want to have max security available when they launch this.

They are ramming all kinds of crazy stuff thru while Obama still has high ratings.

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 08:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by GorehoundLarry

Yes, I remember the video of the two goobers sitting at a kitchen table, breathlessly relaying information from a source (who's identity they could NOT disclose) how he had eavesdropped on a Homeland Security briefing at the local police station (because they forgot to close the door before holding this TOP SECRET briefing). He heard DHS telling the police to plan for martial law and all sorts of mass hysteria.

Oh and I think Dogs and Cats were rumored to be living together in the not too distant future

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 08:43 PM
link   
reply to post by miasria

No, since we are on a conspiracy site I figure I would add in some tin foil hat stuff just for the fun of it.

Eh, oh well.

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 08:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Night Watchman

Originally posted by GorehoundLarry

Yes, I remember the video of the two goobers sitting at a kitchen table, breathlessly relaying information from a source (who's identity they could NOT disclose) how he had eavesdropped on a Homeland Security briefing at the local police station (because they forgot to close the door before holding this TOP SECRET briefing). He heard DHS telling the police to plan for martial law and all sorts of mass hysteria.

Oh and I think Dogs and Cats were rumored to be living together in the not too distant future

LOL. I love you.

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 08:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by c3hamby
reply to post by ElectricUniverse

This goes with the planned false flag ET invasion that is in the works. Obama probably isn't in on it, but they are going to want to have max security available when they launch this.

They are ramming all kinds of crazy stuff thru while Obama still has high ratings.

hmm..

can you find me sources that claim the government is planning a false ET invasion?

I'm highly intrigued. Just message me, don't leave the crap here. Don't wanna get off topic too much lol

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 09:02 PM
link   
You know what the truely sad thing is... teh FED is the one responsable for screwing EVERYTHING up..perticularly, Bush junior, bernenke and paulson. They have screwed everyting up for us. They go home, knowing they are fully protected, and have many avenues of escape. WE. the people, the taxpayers, good law abiding citizens are the ones who ae going to pay for thier selfish mistakes....i wouldnt trust a governemnt or person working thier, who is greedily operating it all like its free all yuo can take bank-heist, who will impose troops too overpower us, tell us what we can and cant eat, tell us what we can and cant do anymore.. while they go out the back door.
I used to think working in governemnt was kinda like a captain and his ship...when his ship goes down, he goes with it. Guess most in congress would jump overboard on us all hugh..

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 09:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vitchilo
reply to post by Hastobemoretolife

As Naomi Wolf exposed in her book, The End Of America, there's some kind of tyranny blueprint... and they are doing every step of it.

I think there's 4 steps missing in her book...

First the 10 steps:
1. Invoke a terrifying internal and external enemy (terrorism, global warming)
2. Create a gulag (Gitmo, CIA foreign prisons, FEMA camps)
3. Develop a thug caste (police, ACORN, Obama's youth, green brigades, Blackwater)
4. Set up an internal surveillance system (cybercommand, phone, mail, ect)
5. Harass citizens' groups (DHS reports)
6. Engage in arbitrary detention and release (patriot act, military commision act, protesters arrested)
7. Target key individuals (reporters, ect)
8. Control the press (obvious)
9. Dissent equals treason (opposing Obama = racist,neo con.. opposing the FED = crashing the economy)
10. Suspend the rule of law (indeed)

We were already at about step 9.1 Under Bush.

If Obama continues these completely unpopular Bush's policies, this direction is probably bigger than presidential power.

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 09:48 PM
link   
I don't really see this happening i mean troops marching down are streets it's far to overt. I would imagine there plans would be more indirect. Why would they do something that would potentially cause rebellion when they can completely control us now?

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 10:01 PM
link   
I think the feds are more afraid of the peoples backlash against their loss of their civil rights than the states per say.These national guards may indeed side with the citizens against federal troops.

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 10:05 PM
link   
The first battle in the past Civil War was 1861 Fort Sumter, S.C. this was the start of the rallying point and cause for the South Weople to get behind and support. South Carolina was the first state to succeed from the Union during the Civil War.

So your saying Homeland Security and U.S. Army Plan Invasion Of States. So what are you going to do about it?

[edit on 2-7-2009 by amari]

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join