It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Homeland Security and U.S. Army Plan Invasion of States

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 12:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hastobemoretolife
reply to post by ElectricUniverse

You and I both. I wish this was just a nightmare, but it I know its reality and it is happening before our eyes.

Sides are being chosen as we speak. We are heading to Civil War, make no bones about it. It just seems that people think a Fascist state is going to take over America with out a fight. It isn't going to happen.

There is going to be a bloody civil war, that is what I'm getting at. People just seem to think people aren't going to put up a fight and they are wrong.

This situation is totally different than the past. They are shredding the constitution and people are very aware of what is happening.

Please believe and trust me when I say that I hope you are right... that I WANT you to be right. I just can't shake the fear that it will all be over before anyone can rise to fight it. That things are moving just slow enough as to not really send the herd into a panic... like cows being lead into the slaughterhouse. Most of those cows don't panic until they see the one in front getting the rivet to the head... and by then, the rivet is just about to get blast into their own head.

Don't forget that The Great Leader is still beloved by the majority of the population. Most people out there, outside of this community, think the guy is the savior of this nation, not another in a line of those who wish to destroy it. Most people will look at you, look at us, like we are bat**** insane for even having this discussion.

What's the old saying... that the end won't come with a bang, but with a whimper?

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 12:58 PM
link   
reply to post by larphillips

Ask yourself the question, if it was "domestic terrorist" that did another attack on America would people beg the same people to protect them that couldn't prevent it in the first place even with all the draconian laws that are in place?

Like I said though this is a different situation then in the past, the "attack on America because Obama is an appeaser" rhetoric is very high right now. Sure the gov and media will try to play it off that way, but people aren't going to listen.

The thing about the Branch Dividen(sp?) is that the people inside were shooting back at the Police, what do you expect them to do? If people are shooting at other armed people I would expect the people getting shot at to shoot back. Women, Children, sure it's a tragedy but you have to look at the circumstances. Like I said it still doesn't make it right.

But you also can't try to spin something to make people look evil when they were being shot at.

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 01:06 PM
link   
While stuff from infowars is based as much in fantasy as reality it is something to think about because right now there is a bill waiting for a vote H.R. 675 which would give "civilian" members of the DoD workforce the legal right to take action on civilians in any sate and for virtually any reason. Basically this will create a military domestic police force with a broad mandate over all citizens... If passed there will be no stopping them.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

The above thread has more.

With the super majority, filibuster proof senate there should be no problem passing the above bill.

Any future civil unrest, protests etc will be crushed quickly by these new police.

Any state planning on secession will not have a chance.

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 01:06 PM
link   

I understand what you are saying, but the people that support Obama isn't even close to being half the population. Why do you think he is trying to shove all this legislation down our throats, because he knows he is only appealing to the minority.

But we aren't cows though, if troops start moving into the streets red flags are going to be raised in peoples heads. Also you have to take into account that the Military will pack up and come back home to protect the citizens. They just aren't going to continue to fight a war while their country is being torn apart.

The truth is people are PO'd, cops, military, civilians, they all see the path that we are going down.

Remember disinfo can also be things like, "Americans are dumb, your going to die and get put in FEMA camps and people aren't going to stand up" and stuff like that.

Look at what happened after 9/11 people forgot about their differences and banded together. People can come together if need be. And they will come together when they start seeing foreign troops on American soil, there are some things you just can't do.

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 01:07 PM
link   

Ask yourself the question, if it was "domestic terrorist" that did another attack on America would people beg the same people to protect them that couldn't prevent it in the first place even with all the draconian laws that are in place?

Yes, yes they would. That's when the calls to seize all guns and stop the sale of ammunition would really heat up, and congress would ride the wave of popular support right into a total gun ban. We'd be sold on the story that domestic terrorism exists perhaps because we are "too free." The terrorists locked up at Gitmo without legal representation and without charges filed? We are just one truck bomb away from that happening here. Premptive strikes and raids? Just wait, it's coming... and our friends and neighbors will be BEGGING for it to happen. Those of us who want to stand up and defend our rights? We'll be the wackos. We'll be the targets. And we'll be the first examples of proving TPTB correct as we go out on our feet.

As for the Davidian subplot here, we can take that to a different thread if you'd like as to not derail this conversation.

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 01:12 PM
link   

But we aren't cows though, if troops start moving into the streets red flags are going to be raised in peoples heads. Also you have to take into account that the Military will pack up and come back home to protect the citizens. They just aren't going to continue to fight a war while their country is being torn apart.

Back to my point where I think that, once troops are rolling into our streets, the war will already be over and we'll have already lost.

As for the military coming home to defend us. I guess that is a question of logistics. How would they get home? If they all were deployed using government vendors to transport them overseas, how do they come home in any kind of force when the Pentagon shuts down those contracts and grounds the troops in the faraway lands? This isn't a matter of me trying to shoot down your argument, which I think is valid. This is just me asking a question that needs to be resolved. How do they get home if the federal government doesn't want them here?

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 01:14 PM
link   

Yes, yes they would. That's when the calls to seize all guns and stop the sale of ammunition would really heat up, and congress would ride the wave of popular support right into a total gun ban.

No, they wouldn't it would again be a minority. It's all disinfo, more people support gun rights than the people against it. It's straight out of the The Art of War make people think you are stronger than you appear.

Believe me people will not give up there guns under any circumstances. I think there are probably like 100+ million gun owners, the country has a population of 309 million people, 176 million, give or take, are old enough to buy guns. What popular support? Like I said its just disinfo.

I don't know what else would cause a revolution to pop off, but one thing I know for sure is people trying to come and take away peoples guns. Sure a few million will willing hand them in but there are 10's of millions that won't.

As for the Branch Dividen no I really don't want to discuss that

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 01:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Hastobemoretolife

Like I said, I hope you are right. I'm one of those that you speak of... one that I am afraid there are not enough of. The numbers don't bother me, and I'm going to fight for what I believe in no matter how popular. I'd just prefer to be on the winning side, if you know what I mean.

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 01:19 PM
link   

Whats going to stop the troops that fly their own planes, and fly their own fuel tankers. The troops have taken an oath to defend the constitution against all enemies foreign and domestic.

If the Military as a whole decided to up and leave and come home then nothing is going to stop them. Some suit sitting in the Pentagon isn't going to stop them, what is the suit going to do, yell over the radio you better not do it?

Okay don't take this the wrong way, but you are fearful because you have bought into all this conspiracy stuff, and think American's wont stand up and defend their homeland they are just going to let foreign troops take over. You have to have faith and believe in your fellow American's. I can understand being scared but you have to get over that, you have to be an example of courage. Lead by example.

I'm going to tell you right now it isn't going to happen. It will be a bloody civil war.

The freedom lovers will be on the winning side you don't worry about that. Think of it like this there are 500,000 troops and Mercs in Iraq and it took them 7 years to get the situation under control and it still isn't even under control. Now America is 4 times the size of Iraq, the math is not in the oppressors favor.

[edit on 2-7-2009 by Hastobemoretolife]

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 01:25 PM
link   

Okay don't take this the wrong way, but you are fearful because you have bought into all this conspiracy stuff, and think American's wont stand up and defend their homeland they are just going to let foreign troops take over.

I'm going to tell you right now it isn't going to happen. It will be a bloody civil war.

Not to get argumenative, because I feel that we are on the same side here, but I just want to point out that I haven't bought into any conspriacy. I base these feelings on who I talk to, interact with, and what I see going on around me. For the most part (and maybe I'm just in the wrong areas) I don't see anyone acting with any real level of concern. I don't see anyone wondering or worrying what is happen. I see most people with their heads in the sand either not believing that anything "bad" will happen, or that things will get better because "they always do." Then there is the bunch who believe that Obama is just peachy keen and that he will save us all and that he hasn't made a mistake yet.

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 01:28 PM
link   

Must be a southern thing then. Because people where I'm at are are fully aware what is going on. If you are in a city you won't hear the kind of things other people are hearing.

The cities and smaller towns and rural areas are literally two different worlds. I've heard lots of stuff that people would think they are talking crazy.

So if you live in a city I can understand why you feel the way you do.

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 01:31 PM
link   

Whats going to stop the troops that fly their own planes, and fly their own fuel tankers. The troops have taken an oath to defend the constitution against all enemies foreign and domestic.

If the Military as a whole decided to up and leave and come home then nothing is going to stop them. Some suit sitting in the Pentagon isn't going to stop them, what is the suit going to do, yell over the radio you better not do it?

So those that can try to fly home, assuming that the airspace is open to international aircraft, would bring back what? A few dozen in the critical early hours and days of a revolution.

Beyond that, it won't be a "suit" in the Pentagon trying to stop them, it will be quite a few Generals and Admirals, the Comander In Chief, and a few other well-meaning but deluded lesser officers and NCOs who'll do all the stopping. Being threatened with charges of desertion and treason will cause a large percentage of the force to not only stop their own return home, but they will further impeded those who do defy their orders. All it will result in is mass chaos at the very basic level. This chaos could be overcome if most of the soldiers, sailors, airmen and marines were on US soil already, but the fact that they are overseas most definitely magnifies the situation. And if a nation friendly to the Federal Government happens to open up a very hot front, our troops could be further bogged down. Not too many soldiers want to abandon their brothers-in-arms on the front lines when the **** really hits it.

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 01:33 PM
link   

Must be a southern thing then. Because people where I'm at are are fully aware what is going on. If you are in a city you won't hear the kind of things other people are hearing.

The cities and smaller towns and rural areas are literally two different worlds. I've heard lots of stuff that people would think they are talking crazy.

So if you live in a city I can understand why you feel the way you do.

I think you are very much correct there. If you look at where I'm from, I guess you can say that I'm as far from real dissention as you can get. I'm glad that you are hearing much, much different than I am. I hope to soon hear the cry that "The South Will Rise Again," my friend.

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 01:38 PM
link   

I doubt it, they would all pack up and go home, The few will not out do the many. The military will create a mutiny, people aren't lemmings and what is at stake is the very existence of America and not only that, but their families are over here too.

They would want to protect their families, if an officer or an NCO gave an order to stand down it would be the last order that NCO and officer would give. Then after the officers and generals are out of the way there is nobody stopping them from coming home.

If an ally opened up on our troops to get them to stay their country by fighting well it wouldn't be pretty for their country.

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 01:43 PM
link   

Oh its coming, I don't know when, but the straw is getting heavy upon the camels back. People are PO'd. Just look at Texas there are civilians taking up arms against the illegals coming into the country, because the federal government won't do anything to stop it.

The south will rise again, they will try to spin it to say its a racist thing, but they can't be more wrong.

Not to go too far off topic, but now Obama is up on TV meeting with big energy CEO's and now he is trying to say big companies can save little companies.

People are just not that stupid. People would like to believe people are that stupid, but that isn't the case.

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 01:44 PM
link   

I doubt it, they would all pack up and go home, The few will not out do the many. The military will create a mutiny, people aren't lemmings and what is at stake is the very existence of America and not only that, but their families are over here too.

They would want to protect their families, if an officer or an NCO gave an order to stand down it would be the last order that NCO and officer would give. Then after the officers and generals are out of the way there is nobody stopping them from coming home.

If an ally opened up on our troops to get them to stay their country by fighting well it wouldn't be pretty for their country.

Again, I don't doubt your thinking. I'm just wondering about the logistics of their getting back home in a timely fashion. Most of the troops were deployed using chartered passenger airliners in shifts, building up over months and years. I just hope that there is some plan in place somewhere for a mass return back to the states in the case of domestic distress or a possible coup.

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 01:47 PM
link   

One thing that I have learned is that, the military has a plan for everything, and I mean everything. It also isn't that far out of the question that other countries would help transport our troops back home.

They might not all show up at once, but it wouldn't be that long of a time. Lets just say it won't be a good thing for foreign troops deployed for "peace keeping" here in America, that would be the quickest way to get people riled up.

I know I wouldn't want to be living in a city though, talk about chaos.

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 01:53 PM
link   

I know I wouldn't want to be living in a city though, talk about chaos.

I guess it all depends on the city... and where you plan to bug-out to. Cities like Cleveland, which are already in a state of general chaos, will be harder to lock down, and easier to get out of with minimal trouble. I wouldn't want to have to batten down there, but I know where I need to get to with enough alternate routes to get there. I'm lucky in that I have nothing to stand fast and protect there... it's all about family, and mine is not in a city.

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 02:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by larphillips

Oh, and Koresh may or may not have been a fruit loop (I lean towards may, but that is only if the information released about him was 100% true), but does that justify a full scale, heavily armed assault where women and children were KNOWN to be?

He definitely was a fruit loop. I had a friend who joined his cult and played in his band. He was a nuts too. He was always trying to get us to come out and listen to Koresh preach. The guy thought he was Jesus.

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 02:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Daz3d-n-Confus3d
He definitely was a fruit loop. I had a friend who joined his cult and played in his band. He was a nuts too. He was always trying to get us to come out and listen to Koresh preach. The guy thought he was Jesus.

Tragedy aside, that story is awesome! I would imagine that your friend, assuming that he is still alive and if so, has some clarity on the situation in retrospect, has some really amazing tales to tell.

[edit on 7/2/09 by larphillips]

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join