It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hello from Colombia

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 11:04 AM
link   
Hello it's a pleasure to "meet you" all. I've been reading abovetopsecret for about one year, but just until now I have decide to create my own account and share my thoughts. Secret Societies, Prophecies, mystical subjects, are among my favourite topics since I study foreign relations and have a big interest for anthropology too. I have to confess that I'm passionate about these topics, since looks impossible to find an answer that either confirms all the theories about these groups, or that proves it's just a hoax.

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 12:15 PM
link   
let me be the first to say hello to you .. hope your stay is great i love those subjects you listed as well .. maybe one day we can work together on something

cheers

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 12:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Szerablyn

Hello to you. What made you decide to join today? Just curious because you said you've been reading for a year. I read the forum for a month before I joined. How could you wait a whole year? I will be looking forward to your contributions. And I'm interested in the same subjects you listed so I'll be seeing you around

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 12:55 PM
link   

Welcome to ATS friend, I hope you find what you are looking for and I look forward to your contributions and discussions on the board.

~Keeper

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 03:46 AM
link   
Hey welcome to ATS.

One of the most entertaining locations on the web, you'll never really know what somebody will post next. Make yourself at home there is plenty of beer and eats in the frig.

We have a wonderful Search feature to see if something you want to post a new thread about hasn't already been posted. Trust me using it cuts down on getting your post deleted for already being posted. It is also a great way to find and join already going threads in your fields of interests.

P.S.

Don't touch my Scotch!

Peace

Slay

cdi

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 09:23 AM
link   

hi dude
welcome aboard. you are in the correct location for attempting total mind overload as well as one of my favourite pastimes, drinking gallons of coffee. the latte is voluntary!
regards cdi

posted on Jul, 4 2009 @ 01:25 PM
link   
Hello, nice to meet you! I hope you will enjoy your time on the boards!

LSWONE.

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 08:47 PM
link   
welcome everyone!

I enojy being on this site

top topics

join