It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bigfoot proven to be a hoax!!Oh wait, it hasn't...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 6 2004 @ 02:41 AM
link   
Once again "the family" of one of the guys who took the patterson film came forward and said that it is a hoax and they can prove it.

And the gave the same wooden feet used to disprove it last time, which by the way don't match any of the bigfoot foot-print casts taken, that are kept as evidance.. including those taken at the time of the filming! but this time they also have evidance with the same suit they used in the patterson film!!

There is a comparison of the 2.. now any fool can see those on the right are obvious hoaxes, and it looks quite alot like liquified crap. The image on the left however, doesn't look like a suit at all.. and if that is in fact the same suit.. wouldn't it be reasonable to believe that it would look exactly the same; instead of absolutely nothing the same?

Until that film is disproven I will believe it is real. It sounds to me like they are just trying to get some attention again; which is sad. Anyway.. I still believe in bigfoot, and probably always will; because everytime someone tries to disprove it this happens: a) They then start believing it's real because of their futile attempt to disprove bigfoot. b) they produce crappy evidence that it's a hoax, that is debunked as crap and attention whoring as soon as it's released c) they die of old age.. :p

So what are your thoughts on this?

[Edited on 6-5-2004 by EWom]

posted on May, 6 2004 @ 03:14 AM
link   
i think you should change the title of your post...its misleading
i am a believer in bigfoot as well and i almost never read your post
i thought u were another silly debunker lol

man those debunkers never give up

posted on May, 6 2004 @ 01:48 PM
link   
Is that a better title then?

posted on May, 6 2004 @ 01:57 PM
link   
Search my posts about bigfoot. I have had direct contact with them. And also I know where to find them and when. Come to NJ and I'll show anyone. We need some kind of infa red device or heat seeking device. That would be perfect, so if anyone has something like that, more than nightvision. That would be hot and we would love for you to come along for our BF hunts this summer

posted on May, 6 2004 @ 10:38 PM
link   
when i look at the pic of patterson film i think i see female breast(on the big foot), dose anyone else see this or am i tripping. i remember seeing on tv too. dude, i can see two hanging teets and nips. she's a big girl. i have never heard anyone else mentioning this, to me that makes it look more real.

posted on May, 6 2004 @ 10:45 PM
link   
they do look like breasts.

I don't think it's a light trick, either. i think bigfoot is stacked

posted on May, 6 2004 @ 10:56 PM
link   
I think I've read somewhere that it is actually a female bigfoot. Hence the bustyness.

posted on May, 10 2004 @ 06:11 PM
link   
I say let them have thier fifteen minutes of fame. Not much can be done to change anyones oppinion of the film. Unless they prove it to be some sort of Cyborg.

posted on May, 10 2004 @ 06:21 PM
link   
Just the way the Fur is around the Thighs and @ss is like skin, that thing is real The full torso turn too. Just wish they could get real evidence

posted on May, 10 2004 @ 06:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bobbo
they do look like breasts.

I don't think it's a light trick, either. i think bigfoot is stacked

thats just another thing that prooves that its real, its fack its real noteven hollywood can make anything that comes close, and being it female makes it infinityl harder to repudoce

also the knees are dubble henged witch again shows that in noway in hell it can be fake, look at the time frame in witch it was made man the skeptics will do anything to make it fake, untell they find the soit and recreat iit, its real

posted on May, 10 2004 @ 07:14 PM
link   
I watched a version in which the film is altered to keep the 'thing' in the middle of the screen, as the original is very shaky. I'm sure many others have seen it too, but THAT made a believer out of me!

posted on May, 10 2004 @ 08:49 PM
link   
can you maybe find a link of that mpeg? could help alot of people who havnt seen it

posted on May, 10 2004 @ 09:18 PM
link   
I believe I saw it on the Discovery Channel or similar station, but I'll look for it...

EDIT: Can't find it, and all I find on Kazaa is video on Jodi Ann Patterson... the playmate...

[Edited on 5-10-04 by Carvador]

new topics

top topics

join