It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Swine flu cases in Britain could soar to 100,000 A DAY by next month, Government warns"

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 10:23 AM
link   

By Daily Mail Reporter Last updated at 2:33 PM on 02nd July 2009 * Comments (7) * Add to My Stories The number of cases of swine in Britain could soar to over 100,000 a day by the end of August, the Health Secretary warned today. Andy Burnham revealed the alarming figure as the Government moved the country onto a new 'treatment phase'. In a Commons statement, Mr Burnham stressed this was only a projection but said scientists expected to see 'rapid rises' in the number hit by the virus. 'Cases are doubling every week and on this trend we could see over 100,000 cases per day by the end of August.'
www.dailymail.co.uk...

All just seems like mass fear-mongering to get everyone vaccinated.

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 11:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by compwiz32190

By Daily Mail Reporter Last updated at 2:33 PM on 02nd July 2009 * Comments (7) * Add to My Stories The number of cases of swine in Britain could soar to over 100,000 a day by the end of August, the Health Secretary warned today. Andy Burnham revealed the alarming figure as the Government moved the country onto a new 'treatment phase'. In a Commons statement, Mr Burnham stressed this was only a projection but said scientists expected to see 'rapid rises' in the number hit by the virus. 'Cases are doubling every week and on this trend we could see over 100,000 cases per day by the end of August.'
www.dailymail.co.uk...

All just seems like mass fear-mongering to get everyone vaccinated.

Bingo.

Where I am from (Scotland) every street corner is echoing your words.

People are sick of the media, sick of the gov, sick of the wars, sick of the economy and the only thing they are not literally sick of is this damned swine flu nonsense!

[edit on 2-7-2009 by XXXN3O]

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 01:58 PM
link   
I am one of those considered high risk. I really don't want to take a vaccination, but what if being high risk means I'm more likely to die from swine flu. I'm pretty sure i could ride swine flu out, but who knows?

If they say 100,000 a week, so many people are gonna get this.

[edit on 2-7-2009 by woodwardjnr]

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 08:42 PM
link   
This topic is being discussed in this earlier thread:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Please post your comments and insights in the above link.

Closed.

new topics

top topics

join