It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Treason by Any Other Name; the Treachery of Silence

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 05:20 PM
link   
reply to post by nenothtu

YES! Again Why I posted this thread – force debate of a subject hinted at, but never clearly discussed. The time is soon coming when each of us will have to choose which side of the line they will stand on.

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 08:18 PM
link   
It has far surpassed the point of return. In a day and age where those who would speak out against the dismissal of the Constitution. Have their own government label them as treasonists,or extremists. That's right our own government considers speaking out against their wrong doing,an act of treason.
So be it!!! I have been called worse by much better men!!
Sarge you will be hard pressed to find people who would take the time to read some of the acts comming out of Washington. Even if you did find a few who would read,they would probably lack the maturity to see the potential danger. As an adult with common sense,one must always size up a situation for potential hazards,to avoid harm to yourself or others.
These new acts that are proposed have extreme dangers built in. Read the Food Saftey Act 2009. Where it gives the FDA the right to do WARRENTLESS searches. Does that not send up a red flag? Are there those so wrapped up in the smiling faces and talking heads,that would refuse to admit the potential for extreme abuse?
Treachery of silence is far less damaging than treachery through misrepresentation,or ignorance.

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 10:32 PM
link   
reply to post by dooper

Don't forget those that had a passionate, vocal voice of reason like John Adams. One worth mentioning for having help the continental congress SEE that all their talk would do nothing and ACTION was to be taken and taken NOW.

posted on Jul, 31 2009 @ 08:18 PM
link   
reply to post by earthman4

That has to be the most naive statement I have ever heard.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join