It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Treason by Any Other Name; the Treachery of Silence

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 09:48 AM
link   
With the growing evidence of the death grip of the Statist NWO upon the neck of the Republic, the nay saying of the otherwise politically astute is breathtaking. In article after article different narrators of the encroachment of government on the rights of the people, and the corresponding destruction of constitutional boundaries and safeguards of our Republic is chronicled with overwhelming evidence and documentation, yet the reoccurring theme of their remedy is one of continued struggle within the very corrupt system that has excused the steady governmental encroachment they decry. As if lemmings heading for destruction, they chronicle their lockstep march, while attacking any who would refuse to join their ill-fated procession and that point out resistance is their only viable option.

For too long now they have stood mute, and obediently headed for their ‘cliff’ of soon destruction, as the proponents of the politically correct have attempted to control discourse concerning their Statist/Progressive hero Obama by flinging emotionally charged epitaphs such as “racist, “anti-American”, “sore looser”, “warmonger” and “traitor”, desperately trying to silence valid criticism of America’s mindless march to destruction through marginalization; while furiously attempting to maintain the framing of the debate in the obsolescent terms of a non-functional two political party system. Of recent, even the charge of “treason” has been used to vilify, with the underlying threat of reporting any such non-politically correct and thus seditious speech of those who would dare point out what is obvious.

What then does the word “treason” mean? How did our nations forefathers apply it, and is its use valid today as concerns the actions of our elected leaders, or for those who oppose them? It is upon these questions the very destiny of our Republic hangs.

A nation can survive its fools and even the ambitious. But it cannot survive treason from within. An enemy at the gates is less formidable, for he is known and he carries his banners openly against the city. But the traitor moves among those within the gates freely, his sly whispers rustling through all alleys, heard in the very halls of government itself. For the traitor appears no traitor; he speaks in the accents familiar to his victim, and he wears their face and their garments and he appeals to the baseness that lies deep in the hearts of all men. He rots the soul of a nation; he works secretly and unknown in the night to undermine the pillars of a city; he infects the body politic so that it can no longer resist. A murderer is less to be feared. The traitor is the plague.
Cicero

While ‘treason’ has been defined numerous ways during various attempts to amend its meaning to the situation at hand out of convenience, the classical definition has been:

1. Violation of allegiance toward one's country or sovereign, especially the betrayal of one's country by waging war against it or by consciously and purposely acting to aid its enemies.

2. A betrayal of trust or confidence. (The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language)

In an attempt to define that which is every soldier and national public official’s duty to the Republic and the corresponding quantification of their allegiance to the same, every oath of office and oath of the defenders of the US Constitution and Bill of Rights contains the clause: “I _________ do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same…” This clause is important in that it establishes the American definition of a traitor as including one who does not defend the US Constitution AND THE BILL OF RIGHTS against DOMESTIC ENEMIES; thus establishing loyalty to elected officials only as long as THEY HAVE REMAINED LOYAL TO THEIR TRUST OF UPHOLDING THE US CONSTITUTION AND BILL OF RIGHTS. At the moment they fail this, it then becomes the sworn duty of those so enjoined to DEFEND both the US CONSTITUTION AND BILL OF RIGHTS FROM THOSE ELECTED OFFICIALS WHICH HAVE BROKEN TRUST.

What should be noted here is that this oath makes no difference between an invader, or a duly elected official’s attack on these documents, both are to met with brute force to insure these documents (which gave our government its legitimacy) survival; no attack, whether through an unconstitutional ‘Executive Order” or an attempt to legislate from the bench of the judiciary is to be allowed without resistance. Noticing the further qualifying fact that those who have taken this oath are bound by it until death; there is no release from the duty this oath details – fidelity until death.

..the spirit of the times may alter, will alter. Our rulers will become corrupt, our people careless… They will be forgotten, therefore, and their rights disregarded. They will forget themselves, but in the sole faculty of making money, and will never think of uniting to effect a due respect for their rights. The shackles, therefore, which shall not be knocked off at the conclusion of this war, will remain on us long, will be made heavier and heavier, till our rights shall revive or EXPIRE IN A CONVULSION.
Thomas Jefferson

Who then are we who would stand to defend that which we swore to defend? Are we not you? Are we not sons and daughters of those who went before us, those that realize that duty calls once again; old, perhaps disabled, but still bound by the oath we and others bled to keep? We are of every color and nationality, molded into one people that “… yearn to breath free.” Are we so objectionable that you would turn your back upon the very ones who are willing to stand, no matter the odds, to defend that which grants you the right to count the blood we shed out of duty as worthless?

Who are the militia? Are they not ourselves? Is it feared, then, that we shall turn our arms each man against his own bosom? Congress has no power to disarm the militia. Their swords, and every other terrible implement of the soldier, are the birthright of an American. The unlimited power of the sword, is not in the hands of either the federal or state government, but, where I trust in God it will ever remain, in the hands of the people.
Tench Coxe

Perhaps however, it is the inability of some to accept the obvious, as to do so would be to entertain conclusions so terrible as to be unthinkable; collusion among our elected officials to ignore the documents they swore to defend while actively participating in the subjection of our nation and our people to a one world progressive government run by the world’s elite. However, all available evidence points to just such a conclusion; when all possible explanations have been discarded, what remains must be the truth; thus, the truth is that our sovereignty has been sold by the very ones sworn to preserve it, and this is treason.

Today, we need a nation of Minutemen, citizens who are not only prepared to take arms, but citizens who regard the preservation of freedom as the basic purpose of their daily life and who are willing to consciously work and sacrifice for that freedom.
John F. Kennedy

[edit on 7/2/2009 by SGTChas]

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 09:54 AM
link   
With blatant disregard exhibited in case after case our elected officials have committed treason against the documents they swore fidelity to, casually trampling them under foot in their attempt to render all dependent upon the government. Detention without trial? Warrantless wiretaps and searches? Torture coverup? Breech of contract by governmental decree? Seizure of private property? The case against our elected leaders has been well enumerated here: The Declaration of Independence 2009

To be sure both political parties have been guilty of treasonous high crimes and misdemeanors. Indeed, as one observer noted: “The Bush brownshirt regime revealed itself as lawless, the worst criminal organization in American history. Now we have the Democrats, and the assault on civil liberty continues. President Obama doesn't want to hold Bush accountable for his crimes and violations of the Constitution, because Obama wants to retain the powers that Bush asserted. Even the practice of kidnapping people and transporting them to foreign countries to be tortured has been retained by President Obama. The civil liberties that Bush stole from us are now in Obama's pocket.”

Now the final assault and end game has begun, with the cover of the smoke sent up by endless new legislation and its resultant Constitutional attacks, the final safeguard of our rights is being quietly set up:

Will it turn out that we enjoyed more liberty under Bush than we will under Obama? At least the Republicans left us the Second Amendment. The Obama Democrats are not going to return our other purloined civil liberties, and they are already attacking the Second Amendment.

Rep. Bobby L. Rush (D, IL) has introduced the Blair Holt Firearm Licensing and Record of Sale Act of 2009. As the British and Australians learned, once firearms are registered, the government knows where they are. The government's next step is to confiscate the firearms.

Moreover, the Act would permit the government to negate Second Amendment rights by refusing to issue a license. Any parents who bequeathed family antique or historic firearms to heirs would be in violation of the act, as it bans any transfer of a firearm other than via a licensed dealer.
RealClearPolitics

More over, President Obama appears to understand the treasonous implications of his policies as can be observed by his lack of reaction and over reaction in two recent overseas political upheavals. In the first, being the Iranian youth revolt against the tyranny of their stolen election, the president stood mute until he could no longer, finally speaking out to condemn the Irainian Government’s shooting, beating and murdering its people in the streets of Iran. It seemed as if he was FEARFUL of speaking out until Secretary of State Hilary Clinton nudged him to do so for two days. (SEE)

Then the reasons for the President’s apparent paralysis became clear when he jumped to condemn the ousting of Honduran President Mel Zelaya. Even though the Honduran Supreme Court HAD ASKED the Honduran Army to displace President Mel Zelaya after documenting 18 counts of corruption and attempts at changing or discarding the Honduran Constitution, and in spite of the fact 95% of the Honduran people WANTED President Mel Zelaya removed, our President joined both the Cuban and Venezuelan dictators in calling for his reinstatement. (SEE)

Upon careful consideration, the reasons for President Obama’s reactions become obvious; in the Iranian incident the wide spread spontaneous revolt of unarmed youth in protest of election fraud and tyranny was terrifying to the President and his administration because of the now being documented widespread election fraud by Acorn in numerous states. Then when the Honduran Supreme Court and Congress asked the Army to remove their President for attacks against their Constitution and corruption, the ominous implications for this administration were plain as the preverbal handwriting was on the wall. Mr. Obama KNOWS he is committing treasonous acts, he KNOWS he has broken faith with his oath and he is terrified YOU will realize this too.

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 10:00 AM
link   
I have found no evidence of a NWO. It seems the whole idea of a NWO is being perpetuated by those who seek to find a reason why thier minority does not prevail. The reason is democracy. The will of most of the people is being carried out. When you oppose this with violence, such as the coup in Honduras, this is treason.

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 10:04 AM
link   
reply to post by earthman4

Perhaps it is not wanting to find the evidence, as David Rockefeller himself admitted the help of the elite press in brining the NWO about. He has been widely quoted and is now quite out in the open with his plan.

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 10:41 AM
link   
reply to post by SGTChas

Please post some of his quotes, as I can't find them. Does he really call it a New World Order, or just a plan for the future? Many have made the claim that this plan is being impemented but I just don't have any evidence. Yes, these people do have great power, but I just think the NWO is a paranoid delusion like reptilians among us.

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 03:50 PM
link   

"David Rockefeller is the most conspicuous representative today of the ruling class, a multinational fraternity of men who shape the global economy and manage the flow of its capital. Rockefeller was born to it, and he has made the most of it. But what some critics see as a vast international conspiracy, he considers a circumstance of life and just another day's work... In the world of David Rockefeller it's hard to tell where business ends and politics begins" -Bill Moyers

"[The New World Order] cannot happen without U.S. participation, as we are the most significant single component. Yes, there will be a New World Order, and it will force the United States to change it's perceptions." -- Henry Kissinger, World Affairs Council Press Conference, Regent Beverly Wilshire Hotel , April 19th 1994

"How I Learned to Love the New World Order" -article by Sen. Joseph R. Biden, Jr. in the Wall Street Journal (April 1992)

“”The global elite are more than willing to tell you directly about their intentions for a world government. These quotes about the New World Order by David Rockefeller provide a case in point:

"We are on the verge of global transformation. All we need is the right major crisis and the nation will accept the New World Order"

"Some even believe we (the Rockefeller family) are part of a secret cabal working against the best interests of the United States, characterizing my family and me as 'internationalists' and of conspiring with others around the world to build a more integrated global political and economic structure--one world, if you will. If that's the charge, I stand guilty, and I am proud of it" -Memoirs, p.405

"We are grateful to The Washington Post, The New York Times, Time Magazine and other great publications whose directors have attended our meetings and respected their promise of discretion for almost forty years. It would have been impossible for us to develop our plan for the world if we had been subjected to the bright lights of publicity during those years. But the world is now more sophisticated and prepared to march towards a world government. The super-national sovereignty of an intellectual elite and world bankers is surely preferable to the national auto-determination practiced in past centuries." -Bilderberg Meeting, 1991”

Quotes from the TruthSeeker

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 04:50 PM
link   
My only point of dissent about this thread is that today people do not understand what a oath is. There really isn't a lot honor in most people. How many people are true to their word? Sworn oaths do not hold the same dignity they once did. I do realize that there are some very honorable people out there who recognize the gravity of swearing an oath. But it seems to me for quite some time that people have been made to be less serious about it. Hey it's been proven you can swear to tell the truth in a legal proceeding and despite having previously sworn the oath of office [think Bill Clinton] lie and have no repercussions leveled.

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 05:07 PM
link   
reply to post by SGTChas

My dead friend what are we to do? Do we wait until there is a complete crash or do we act now?

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 07:13 PM
link   
reply to post by poedxsoldiervet

poed, in seduction, in persuasion, in business, in cooking, in multi-cylinder engine ignition, in cavalry arrival, or in executing an ambush - timing is everything.

When the apple is ripe, and it is time, it will fall. The trick is to be in place to catch it. Once it hits the ground, it's quickly susceptible to rot.

You force it, and it's no good. You catch it, and it's just right.

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 07:40 PM
link   
reply to post by poedxsoldiervet

“My dead friend”? An epitaph or prophecy? Oh well, who wants to live forever? All I ask is to die with the carcasses of my dead enemies around me, and then to kick the hell out of death and cheat him one last time; I intend to let the other SOB die for his UN crap, I’ll live to see these bastards defeated, and they and all their NWO forces and plots can kiss my one legged white rear end. (May not get an applause, but by God it is truth!)
As to when, it starts soon. That traitor Obama knows his gig is up and he’ll pull the plug for some made up reason to declare martial law. When he does, just follow the old trooper in the US Cavalry hat heading to Washington with rope, as he’ll be head hunting.

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 07:58 PM
link   

Well?? What are you waiting for? SGT went to the trouble of finding you quotes to provide evidence of the NWO, now what's your stance? Or are you going to continue being an arrogant liberal hippie in denial? Answer the man!

This is the problem I have always had with liberals (and republicans for that matter, but really, not NEARLY as troublesome as with liberals) Is that they like to spew whatever vitriol the MSM sends their way, call everyone who opposes them traitors or racists or nuts. But as soon as someone with a neutral voice, who stands for american VALUES, not party lines, the way SGT speaks of. They IMMEDIATELY hide, because they KNOW they got NOTHING left to say, but more garbage!

Sarge, as always, well spoken and don't worry about the ignorant liberal hippies, you got friends, and I have your back.

[edit on 2-7-2009 by Question]

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 08:18 PM
link   
reply to post by SGTChas

Sarge, I think the proximity of the "d" and "r" means he hit the "d" when intending to hit the "r." Thus, "dead" instead of "dear."

I get to thinking of all the stupidity of the general population, realizing that in general, you have to hit them over the head with a two-by-four just to get their attention. And when I see what is occurring, my stomach gets twisted up in knots.

Something you hold dear is eroding away - no - being torn down so fast, that the efforts of two hundred years are being disassembled in months.

Surely, SURELY in Washington we already have some good Constitutional patriots within the system. Because if we don't - we're all screwed.

Look at our own Supreme Court. They are so stuck on protocol, they can't stand on principle. They should negate many of these recent laws and spending bills as unConstitutional!

So they too, are complicit.

You don't have to pick up a firearm to be guilty of treason. There is treason by commission, and treason by ommission.

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 09:34 PM
link   
reply to post by dooper

Oh brother dooper, I was not offended by the 'dead' moniker, it sort of tickled me; I should be a worm eaten piece of rotted meat. Hell, I’m ready for wild ride. Resignation has set in, I know what must be done and am ready to get it done; the die is cast.

Should be fun watching all these ‘John Wayne’ battle ship mouth individuals stand as men. I’ll probably spend the first few months of this up coming cluster **** laughing manically at the ones who were warned and did nothing, and the ones who thought all was going to be an Obama rose garden when they realize how foolish they have been. Sorry, but I can not lie, I’ll probably spend that time with a “I told you so’ look laughing my guts up.

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 09:47 PM
link   
reply to post by SGTChas

Now, Sarge, you won't do that, and we both know it. I recall a dumbass Lieutenant wanting to go up a trail. I was temporarily assigned a two-week rotation to help him get his feet wet.

He insisted on "following the trail." I told him I sure as hell wasn't going to do it, and he countered with "lawful order."

I told him he was the leader, and I HAD to follow him, but I wouldn't follow him up the trail, but would be parallel and crossing the trail.

He had both legs blown out from under him at the knees, and with his other injuries, he bled out pretty quickly.

Even though I "told him so," I found no pleasure in the subsequent events. Just another dumbass.

This treason, by hook or crook, will not go unaddressed. And if events occur as I strongly suspect, many of these who have eyes but cannot see, will die.

And neither one of us will take any pleasure in that.

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 06:02 AM
link   
Oh Sarge, now you've done it... About time the gloves came off! That's exactly where we stand at this point...Make no mistake, the patriots are STANDING, and perhaps will die on their feet. Patriots will NEVER die on their knees in supplication.

The TRUTH is getting out, and TPTB still continue with their diabolical plan. They are counting on the general laziness, complacency, and continued trust in the MSM outlets to cover their true intent.

Patriots will not be silent, no matter the cost. We are scorned by family and friends as "reactionary", or even worse, "paranoid" or "crazy". Still we continue on our course. Even in the face of being labelled by our own government as "domestic extremists" we continue to loudly proclaim the TRUTH.

Still the masses seem blind to the treasonous acts against our founding documents, slow to realize that the point of no return has long since been passed.

Yes, at times it seems the easier course to resign ourselves. Still we persevere, like our founding fathers, for it was perseverance more than anything else that won our liberty in our first great struggle.

Keep the faith, brother and sister patriots! Persevere, no matter the cost! There ARE things worse than death, keep that in mind.

Boldly proclaim the true nature of our traitorous federal government, and fear not their repurcussions, for they are merely mortals too, no matter what they would have us believe...

Strength and Courage!

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 06:13 AM
link   
reply to post by SGTChas

when it's time to stand, you will not stand alone.

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 06:22 AM
link   
God,Country,and Honor

All of these have been pushed too far from moral compasses..

Time to get them back in center.,,

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 08:25 AM
link   
reply to post by SGTChas

The destructions of our society chronicled as are its successes. As I have mentioned before a lot of the social disorder is due to the fact that the influence of the church enforcing social norms has declined... (not to mention the evolution of over 2000 christian sects instead of just a few). Some entity must step in and enforce social order, and I think the gov't does this if and when it is absolutely necessary. I personally think some artwork should be censored but.. 1st amendment... you ever wondered what Jefferson or Washington would think about turning on the radio and listening to some of the crap that's on? Anyway... The success of it is and it is why "the lemmings" (another slander of the citizenry... the "willfully ignorant" tho right?) do not heed your battlecry. Because they are happy and generally productive and the intrusions into their life by government are minimal and our quite times have much more entertainment available which also increases quality of life.

I had thought of a better response but ultimately we keep making the same arguments over and over. You refer to the citizens as lemmings on the one hand because they do not believe what you believe but yet you would trust them to responsibly weild their awesome right with no regard, even the most criminal of them having access to firearms etc. It makes no sense if you step back and look at your philosophy especially under the assumption that the populace's happiness and productivity are most important in addition to their rights.

Additionally society changes, human society is changing a lot right now... if you examine the Constitution in the strictest sense you will find that only coin is allow as money. That'd be pretty crazy wouldn't it? As for firearms it is only a matter of time and probably in our lifetime that this tech will become obsolete either through energy weapons or nanotechnology rendering them useless for the most part...

Also, it is easier to envision a United States of the World more than ever. THe framers had not even seen their planet from space. Our country can take in anyone from anywhere so long as they are not criminal or awful people because generally people want the same things... With the advent of modern communication this is more easy for anyone to see than ever before. It's not just about country anymore.

If you want to destroy you do not have the moral high ground. If you want to have some fun chances are you can live a long long happy life if you take care of yourself.

[edit on 3-7-2009 by miragezero]

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 10:02 AM
link   
reply to post by miragezero

you are correct. The public has a right to be willfully ignorant. After all, Ignorance is bliss. Watching things happen from a different perspective gives you the ability to see things as they are, and not as they appear. Or is it just that I am a paranoid conspiracy nut? Quite possibly the answer is yes. But there are a few things that could happen that would be an outright slap in the face of every citizen. There are some who are watching for this. Those same watchers are here. While I still have the freedom of speech granted by the 1st amendment, I will use it to converse with like minded folks here. My wish is that I am indeed a nut and none of the things that appear to be coming are real. time will tell.

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 10:39 AM
link   
reply to post by SGTChas

This is a great contribution. I try to send at least 30 to 40 e-mails every week to senators, the attorney general, and the creeps in the media like Bill OReilly, Joe Scarborough, Hannity, Rush, and others just to remind them of their TRAITOROUS behavior.

I realize they are too greedy or frightened to change, but I like to remind them that many of us are aware of the fact that they suppress the truth 24/7/365, thereby enabling the ruling elites to get away with so many gigantic crimes.

I get so F--king angry I could scream. It really looks like virtually everyone in a position of authority in America today is either a criminal or just too afraid to stand up to these bastards who run The Empire Of The City.

Keep up the good work. You are a real American. I find it absolutely appalling that all 100 U.S. Senators, the attorney general, virtually every cabinet member, and most probably all 9 Supreme Court Justices, and most law enforcement officials are ALL TRAITORS.

Keep up the good work. You inspire me to raise some more hell with these traitors. Maybe I can't get them to change their evil ways but I can at least make them feel like the SCUMBAGS they truly are. Just maybe one of them will catch the spirit of Patrick Henry and start blowing the whistle.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join