It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

United States government is charged with treason

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 07:04 PM
link   
reply to post by JipStix

Maybe it's the constitution that is wrong,it is just another form of hypocrisy,as is the unwritten constitution of England that precludes a Catholic prime minister and no other law abiding citizen,you need a man for the job,and a man who can do the job rightly,that is what matters.

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 07:23 PM
link   
reply to post by smurfy

Right...

Re-write the constitution to allow for anyone to be elected as President of the United States, even people born outside the U.S.

So, what you're saying is that someone should be allowed to govern over the American people when this said person isn't even American?

Huh?!

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 10:15 PM
link   
reply to post by LaHaver

What the hell is a Super American Grand Jury? That just sounds like BS to me. Does this Grand Jury have members that wear capes and have super powers. Maybe they are a jury of Indigos

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 11:12 PM
link   
They are above the law! Dont think for a minute that this or anyhting like it will hurt the current administration.

posted on Jul, 4 2009 @ 01:29 AM
link   
reply to post by takaris7

I think you're just confused and ignorant to the fact that OBAMA AND BUSH REALLY AREN'T THAT DIFFERENT. They're both puppets for the same people.
Anyone who's going to get up and say that the Constitution is "flawed" and "outdated" does NOT need to be running my country, or even involved in the governmental process. I'm sick of watching politicians wipe their @$$ with the freedom that my family and countrymen have FOUGHT AND DIED FOR. You aren't going to see any of these politicians' kids fighting and dying over seas... Yet they'll still send us over there to die for their pocketbooks. Disgusting.

[edit on 4-7-2009 by MontanaMike]

posted on Jul, 4 2009 @ 02:38 AM
link   
This government is going down fast. Every day they move in on us, and monitoring our moves. Just yesterday, a pedestrian stopped me on my daily commute for demographic survey. A few questions were about our leadership and president.

I said sure. Obama is the Antichrist! He has infiltrated the our government from the beyond the fiery realms of hell. His father Satan the devil tricked everyone into voting for him, and now he will take over the world.

www.youtube.com...

[edit on 4-7-2009 by acewindzero]

posted on Jul, 4 2009 @ 03:30 AM
link   
I am a believer in following the Constitution to the tee. This goes for the Declaration of Independance, and the Bill of Rights respectively. It is very clear that one born of a US mother and a Kenyan father is not a valid eligible candidate for Potus. If you have to say against that then you are in violation as well and must be dealt with. I believe that anyone who disagrees with these founding documents is in direct violation of the real law of the land and therefore warants action to stop their corruption of this great land.

I myself will go to any length to retain the Constitution of the USA period. I am in the process of joining this movement with joy in my heart because I have found something worth dying for, God, family, freedom, and the pursuit of happiness. No one will dictate my life to me, not even this fake government and their showcase of plastic laws made to entrap the people and bring oppression upon the people of the land.

posted on Jul, 4 2009 @ 06:17 AM
link   
I want to officially join this movement as well, so what is a good place to join? As little as I think any legal efforts will be, I could never stand for this, as an American and a human being both. We need to fight, and fight hare, or we'll all be goners. Looks like independance day 2 is on it's way, and it's about damn time! Long live our rights!

posted on Jul, 4 2009 @ 06:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Maximus_Prime
this smells like bull #.

agreed, this is so wildly outlandish, I honestly believe just like every other thread like this that nothing will come of it

posted on Jul, 4 2009 @ 06:52 AM
link   
it's only BS if we let it be friend. Are we not willing to fight and die like our ancestors before us? They tried to use the law to help, and TPTB simply ignored it or changed the law to suit them. So what had to come next? We had to use force unfortunately to free ourselves, there was no other way. Now it seems we have to do so again...it's sad, but true.

posted on Jul, 4 2009 @ 09:30 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 4 2009 @ 01:51 PM
link   
Grand Juries have 11 or 23 members, whats up with 179? Makes no sense and isn't on any google search.

posted on Jul, 4 2009 @ 02:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Angel One
It is very clear that one born of a US mother and a Kenyan father is not a valid eligible candidate for Potus.

Can you show me where the Constitution states that your parents must have been born in the US in order for a citizen to serve as President?

posted on Jul, 4 2009 @ 03:30 PM
link   
Not really knowing whats going on over there in the US being from the UK ,but knowing that Ron Paul seemingly a likeable ,knowing and honest person, I cant but help he's on the list and probably going to be a scapegoat in the end ,as he's trying to wake the people up to the truth ,but TPTB dont want the people really aware of whats going on under there noses, so blame the guy that started the noise, Mr Ron Paul...

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 03:04 PM
link   
Where were these people several years ago? Why didn't they respond to the 2000 election, the USA Treason Act (which Ron Paul and Dennis Kucinich both voted against), or the 2004 election? Why now? Sounds like partisan sore losers to me.

That the militias and Constitutional Courts are not really on the side of the founding fathers should be obvious by now. They are on the side of National Corporatists Adolph Hitler and Joseph Stalin.

There is no such thing as Communism, except for a few communes that lasted a few weeks. Under Stalin, the term "state capitalism" was used to describe their form of "communism." "State corporatism" would be more honest.

Since all corporations are state-chartered bureaucracies the "state" in "state corporatism" is redundant. All corporatist states are statist by nature.

In Soviet Russia, the "government" owned the corporations. The norm is for the corporations to own the "government" -- as if corporations aren't governments to begin with.

[edit on 6-7-2009 by BSndsMPBlk47]

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 04:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Night Watchman

Originally posted by Angel One
It is very clear that one born of a US mother and a Kenyan father is not a valid eligible candidate for Potus.

Can you show me where the Constitution states that your parents must have been born in the US in order for a citizen to serve as President?

I'll do you one better...Here is a spattering of US Presidents who had parents that were NOT born in the US...
James Buchanan (1857-1861)
Andrew Johnson (1865-1869)
Chester Arthur (1881-1885)
Woodrow Wilson (1913-1921)
Herbert Hoover (1929-1933)

Of course guys like George Washington and others were not born American Citizens at all, but ...but we can give them an outright pass since there was no USA at the time they were born

I could make a long post about history, US Law, Hawaii law etc. and point out every place that the "Obama is a foriegner" crowd has twisted the facts or outright lied....but who cares? They don't.

This "Obama isn't a citizen" debate has never been about logic, evidence or facts.

I have researched and debated the long stream of BS on the issue for almost a year now....and my conclusion is that those that propigate this BS quickly retreat and start over someplace else with another thread every time they are debunked.

Logic, reason and facts have NOTHING to do with it.

Hold onto that world view no matter what...don't let facts derail you...hate makes you stronger LOL

[edit on 7-7-2009 by maybereal11]

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 11:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by damwel
They have to make it a common law cause because IT ISN'T REAL folks. It's just a bunch of extremist sore losers who miss their old nut being POTUS.

Exactly! They really should get together with "Sarah the Quitter" for a good pity party. Afterward they can down a big bowl of rancid moose chili, go wolf hunting in choppers, tip a few cows and end the day speaking in tongues and howling at the moon.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join