It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

United States government is charged with treason

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 06:45 PM
link   
This is very odd, with ron pauls name...moreso becuae why is his name hilighted on the list? Was his name hilighted in bold text like that fromt he original list??IF so, someone or 'they' wnated that pushed out for all too see..intentional.
SO 7 jurors think obama is up to no good...how does this work out or weigh in? 173 vs those 7? I mean, with those feew 7, does that mean thier building a case then to sue the FED?

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 06:45 PM
link   
if obama was being charged with treason I don't think that I'd have to go to abovetopsecret to find that out because it would be all over foxnews at the very least.

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 07:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by JulieMills

Barack Hussein Obama II via the White House Secret Service - SERVED

FBI - SERVED

US District Court - SERVED

United States Supreme Court - SERVED

Pentagon – SERVED

The following members of Congress - SERVED
Lamar Alexander
Michele Bachmann
Marsha Blackburn
Michael C. Burgess
Tom Coburn
John Cornyn
Louie Gohmert
Kay Bailey Hutchison
Kenny Marchant
John McCain
Mitch McConnell
Patrick McHenry
Randy Neugebauer
Ron Paul
Nancy Pelosi

All of the above members of Congress can be subject to future Citizen’s Grand Jury charges because they knowingly participated in certifying the fraudulent and treasonous electoral votes on January 8, 2009.

Surprisingly Ron Paul is mixed up in this?

Oh and they forgot to serve all of the MSM that had tingly feelings up their leg...

Michele Bachmann is a looney who thinks Obama and his government will destroy the constitution and intern dissidents in fema concentration camps and all of that cr*p...why is she even on this list?

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 07:58 PM
link   
reply to post by iang423

yea, right .... here check out Fox and Monsanto .... I bet your dumb and still drink milk.... hummmm, puss milk that contains cancer causing agents according to Canadian health ... trust the news , when they earn the peoples trust you mean.. right now we dont have a station that is on the air that doesnt face a FCC license revoked, they have all conspired to this Constitutional Over Throw... and none work for the people as mandated.

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 08:33 PM
link   
I know fox lies but they hate Obama and if that happened they'ed be all over it.

That was all i was saying. Why you gotta be like that?

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 08:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by iang423
I know fox lies but they hate Obama and if that happened they'ed be all over it.

That was all i was saying. Why you gotta be like that?

Stop whining and pass the puss milk

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 08:38 PM
link   
If I remember correctly the state of Vermont did something like this to Bush back in 2006..2007? In my eyes it's not surprising that something like this comes from a state that opposes the ideals of the powers "in charge".

I to could make a blog stating things about our elected leaders. I even have the photoshop skills to make official looking documents.

I have only one question. "Mommy when is the circus going to end?"

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 09:14 PM
link   
It's really tempting just do a huge string of "hahaha"s and let that be my whole statement, but I imagine that wouldn't go over so well.

This is silly, it looks more like they drew names out of a hat and when they pulled Obamas they said, "Ooo, that'll be a good one!"

I can't believe this can-or-can-not-be-President nonsense is still going on, there's bigger things to worry about in the country and frankly I don't see the big deal about natural-born citizen being a requirement for POTUS. As long as a person is a good U.S. faithful leader that should really be what it comes down to, as far as I'm concerned.

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 09:15 PM
link   
reply to post by InterconnecteD

Connect, do not worry, Ron Paul was only served, this means if he is infact, INNOCENT, there be no need to worry.

Not every who is served gets convicted, but there is substantial proof against all the other parties involved.

Besides, if he is served, maybe theres something YOU dont know about him.

[edit on 2-7-2009 by Codazzle]

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 09:29 PM
link   

Whoot, I am gonna sign up and have Rush Limbuagh served...oh, and my neighbor...he probably knew something was up and voted anyhow...

grats, now everyone can become a American Grand Jury member, all you gotta do is sign up on that guys blog.
I totally see this as very legit...this is for sure how justice is done.

lol

hense...why I typically dont follow political threads on ATS...just nonsense...pure nonsense.

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 09:31 PM
link   
I just want to tell you guys that 99% of these replies are disgusting. Not one of you googled American Grand Jury to find out it is a non profit organization. This charge goes back to retired navy LCDR Commander Walter Fitzpatrick who has filed a criminal complaint against BO for treason. He even has his own blog spot if you any of you would have cared to do the research.

From the official complaint-- “Your criminal ascension manifests a clear and present danger. You fundamentally changed our form of government. The Constitution no longer works. - Confident holding your silent agreement and admission, I identify you as a foreign born domestic enemy. - My sworn duty, Mr. Obama, is to stand against what you stand for. You are not my president. You are not my commander in chief.”

www.canadafreepress.com...

www.runawayamerica.com

jaghunters.blogspot.com...

----

3 pages of attacks with out anyone doing some research. PATHETIC!

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 09:32 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 09:32 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 09:33 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 09:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by ProtoplasmicTraveler
They could make a far broader and more effective impact by forming a class action suit to sue the United States Government for breach of contract at the International Court in the Hauge in the Netherlands by displaying it no longer operates under the Constitution and does not provide citizens a Constitutional way of life in exchange for taxes charged to the citizens.

Since the United States has been in Bankruptcy since 1931 presenting this case to the actual Bankruptcy Court and Judge in actual charge of the corporation that is the United States of America, Inc. is going to have a far greater impact legally and morally against the Government and the Powers that be.

Do it.

You are right. You should make it happen.

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 09:34 PM
link   
repeatedly spamming the board is against the TOS, right?
once is enough, repeatedly will get you removed...by the secret ATS police...run by the super grand jury I just signed up for and now part of (respect my authoriti)

...so, if you will come with me..

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 09:36 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 09:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by epete22

Please read and research information before you speak.

americangrandjury.org...

www.canadafreepress.com...

jaghunters.blogspot.com...

www.runawayamerica.com

I represent the G.J.E.M.G.T.T.S.G.J (Grandest Jury even More Grand than the Super Grand Jury) and by the power vested in me by my cat, I hereby request that you stop the multiple posts.

If you do not cease and desist, I will be forced to convene a Really Super Grand Jury and seek an indictment.

[edit on 2-7-2009 by Night Watchman]

[edit on 2-7-2009 by Night Watchman]

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 09:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Night Watchman

By the power vested in me as supreme leader of the ultimate high galactic council of advsiors for all terrestrial jury establishments within the district of the Sol system, I order you, sir, to back down. clearly my rank trumps your rank...I even put a snazzy golden border on my website when you sign up to become one...

oh, incidently...totally off topic here, but I found another conspiracy...
Snopes.com...you know, that independent research website, completely and totally debunked the whole citizen issue
OMG, Obama is a US Citizen!!! Clicky goodness here

So, the conspiracy is simple...when did the illuminati silence the snopes people and replace them with obama droids bent on destroying the world by investigating stuff?!!

dont you see...its a setup...they used...information! totally unamerican in its own right

We should serve them also..(typing in their names)

This in the skunkworks yet?

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 10:01 PM
link   
Another waste of time... posts like this should be banned
And just fyi, LCDR isn't a very high rank.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join