It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Secret Footage of Mount Sinai (Video)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 07:55 AM
link   
Not sure about this but maybe one for all the people who have studied the bible could shed some light on this...

If this is true then its a fascinating find....

Mount Sinai

A link suggesting everyone was high

Wiki of Moses

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 08:38 AM
link   
Great find - I enjoyed that. Very interesting and worth some study.

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 08:41 AM
link   
Thanks for sharing that. I want to learn more about what they've discovered. The guy at the beginning with his Bible I thought was pretty funny.

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 09:13 PM
link   
"Do you know what this means? WE WIN!" The last quote from this video.
Win against whom?
They are worried the Saudis would bulldose it. What biggots, Islam has musch of the Old testament incporporated into the Koran. They would honor this site. Just as they honour John the Baptists 'head' in Damascus and the "Holy Family" sites under their care.

Id like to know what this site is.
What measures and comprehensively researched work has been done on it, other than this family?

They make assumptions about the statigraphy and erosian of the site with no proper exploratory work.

A proper excavation would find ash and it is carbon datable so would lend answers to the period of occupation for the site, as opposed to "oh yes we found ash" Of course you'd find remnants of human activity on a human made site?
You'd also possibley find Seed, waste, man made tools or objects or clothing and inscriptoins that would las quite well in a dry environment ( all need to be annalysed)
The pillars being round becoming proof it was EGyptian I find odd, given, many pillars were constructed that way.

If this was presented by trained professionals as opposed to a christian family wanting "to win" a point, I may have more interest.

Whilst the bible is a informative tool for archaeologists to find sites and fill in pieces of history on Judaic/sub cultures, its from proper research only that we will be able to effectively fill in the gaps and write a story on a particular site.
Its a interesting site, If you can give me the name, Ill look into any formal research that has been done on it if any.

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 05:40 PM
link   
Just a couple of months ago I read a reference on an archeological website to a newly discovered site in SA that had hebrew and egyptian relics.
there were several physical descriptions that fit the place. It also had a long bedouin tradition associated with it.

The site was thought to be of enough significance that the exact location is being kept a secret and access to the area is controlled by the saudi military.
I think I found it on an Israeli archeological website, the site was full of fascinating stuff.

I dont know if it is trhe same place as in the vid, but like some one else said, id take the work far more seriously from a group of professionals than a "christian" family.

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 05:40 PM
link   
Just a couple of months ago I read a reference on an archeological website to a newly discovered site in SA that had hebrew and egyptian relics.
there were several physical descriptions that fit the place. It also had a long bedouin tradition associated with it.

The site was thought to be of enough significance that the exact location is being kept a secret and access to the area is controlled by the saudi military.
I think I found it on an Israeli archeological website, the site was full of fascinating stuff.

I dont know if it is trhe same place as in the vid, but like some one else said, id take the work far more seriously from a group of professionals than a "christian" family.

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 06:56 PM
link   
reply to post by zazzafrazz

take it easy lady. i'm pretty sure they were refering to the ongoing

debate between creationists and evolutionists. either way though, that kind
of ruined the whole thing for me too. noway should Christians be so boastful.

[edit on 3-7-2009 by randyvs]

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 07:56 PM
link   
Here is some additional information I found while trying to Google the location of Mt. Sinai in Saudi Arabia. I guess this discovery is not very new, however; it is new to ATS.

I am on a never-ending quest to try and prove to myself that Christianity, Jesus, God, and the stories in the Bible are all real, historical things. I am still not convinced, but Bibical Archaeology always reels me back in.

Here's the link:
Mt. Sinai Found

I've also compiled some GoogleEarth posts into a KMZ file if anyone wants to take a look.
Mt. Sinai GoogleEarth KMZ file

[edit on 7/3/2009 by FarCrowd]

posted on Jul, 4 2009 @ 08:38 PM
link   
Ok from the Christian site linked, it looks like we should look into Jabal Allawz. Elim in the Madian region.
I'll see if I can rustle anything other than CHristian 'holy site' info.
I'm more interested in what the Elim 12 well site was. What community lived there, how did they live etc, more so than proving the bible.
The bible as I said is useful to help pinpont here and there Where Judaic communities existed and then the research on the site helps us undertsand HOW they lived there.

Historical literature including the the tnkh (which was oral untill the 1100's) provides us with a insight into peoples history and their faith and moral values.
Such as the legend of Megiddo and the Jews who barricaded themselves in Herods former palace. Stories told that they wrote names on pottery for a suicide pact during a Roman siege. This centrury those very pottery shards have been found at Megido.

Mt Sinai is evidence of a cultures history, not evidence of Gods "work".

Off to research

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 08:47 PM
link   
I'm surprised you all haven't seen this before. This info. has been around for yrs. Ron Wyatt found Jabel Al Lawz way before these guys. There's tons of youtube videos on it. But of course Ron is always labeled a charlatan. Look at Mt. Sinai, Jabel Al Lawz, or Ron Wyatt. I just wish they had video taped the tree at the top of one peak which is the so-called burning bush.

top topics

join