It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"I Know What I Saw" - trailer online!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 08:09 PM
link   
*Here's the trailer on youtube*

www.youtube.com...

Add it to your favorites and send the link to others.

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 08:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by fls13

Originally posted by JoeyGowdy
whyw as it changed from "Beyond the Blue" to "I know what I saw"?

It's a terrific title, a step in the right direction. It's simple and it says it.

The "Beyond the blue" title has more of a context like "out of this earth" or "alien" overtones. The "I know what I saw" leaves it more open to the source of the sightings. Certainly some of the sightings people are seeing are the black project successors to the previous black projects like F-117 and SR-71. This triangle sighting looks like it could fall into that category, provided it's not a hoax.

If the CIA hadn't left the UFO disinformation business ( CIA Rues UFO Cover-Up), we could wonder if they had something to do with the film title change LOL.

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 09:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Arbitrageur

There have been top secret craft seen by the public and ID'ed as UFOs going back to the late 40s, so that's going to explain a lot of sightings, but since the developers, military/contractors, don't talk they remain UFOs. But the military also doesn't talk much about what they know isn't their's.

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 04:34 AM
link   
I wasn't expecting much but that looks quite interesting really.

So he's basically done a Disclosure Project part 2 and assembled a bunch of people to testify at the national press club again? At first I thought it was footage of the original in 2001 but it's obviously not.

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 05:26 AM
link   
more it looks like disclosure is happening.albeit gradually and slowly.not bad at all if you ask me

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 05:31 AM
link   
i have not stared and flagged things recently because of the same ol same ol coming out, but this one was refreshing in a way. i cant wait to see it, thanks for posting this. ill deff see the documentary, and i hope it isnt lame.

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 01:06 PM
link   
Sweet Im really looking forward to this. So some people were confusing me above that said why the name change? Is this just out of the blue again or is this a whole diferent film?

[edit on 3-7-2009 by tenpensdown]

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 01:18 PM
link   
My guess is it goes straight to DVD. Very rare for a documentary to get wide theatrical release. So much the better, we'll ALL get to see it sooner and Fox should make a few bucks if it moves well as I can't imagine it cost all that much to produce.

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 02:16 PM
link   
What I saw on the Trailer is stuff we already know so I do hope there is something new coming out.

It would at least be nice to be in the now with this subject instead of decades past.

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 03:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by tenpensdown
Sweet Im really looking forward to this. So some people were confusing me above that said why the name change? Is this just out of the blue again or is this a whole diferent film?

[edit on 3-7-2009 by tenpensdown]

It is completly differently edited film altough there is some material from Out of the Blue.

Ratio of materials:

New material = 80 %
Old material = 20 % (from Out of the Blue)

Best Wishes

posted on Jul, 4 2009 @ 03:12 AM
link   
What we need with this movie is a famous actor or actors that are serious about presenting this docu. Thatway this is going to get alot of media attention. also some short movie clips like have you ever seen a docu that is going to blow your mind? or something on that line. Also mystic signs like in cloverfield that people are getting excited which film it is. Hope this movie gets the attention it deserves!

posted on Sep, 11 2009 @ 02:32 PM
link   

Happy Un disclosure for me for you.
ED: This one is incredible:
www.youtube.com...

[edit on 9/11/2009 by TeslaandLyne]

posted on Sep, 11 2009 @ 10:03 PM
link   
I noticed the website now says it's due to be released in October 2009, but I didn't see any date in October.

posted on Sep, 12 2009 @ 02:18 PM
link   
Wooo nice trailer..

halfway in Claude Poher GEPAN france talking about the dechmont law landing.. i would know that landing site anywhere..

About time my local landing site made worldwide recognition.

its one heck of an intriguing landing:

Google Video Link

[edit on 12-9-2009 by zeetroyman]

posted on Sep, 12 2009 @ 07:11 PM
link   
Finally! I have been anxiously waiting for this. Out of the Blue is one of the best, if not the best UFO documentary films out there. If you have not seen it, watch it now.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join