It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"I Know What I Saw" - trailer online!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+1 more 
posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 07:45 AM
link   
Dear colleagues.

Trailer for the important documentary „I Know What I Saw“ (working title was „Beyond the Blue“) by James Fox is finaly online.

Check it up here:
iknowwhatisawthemovie.com...

Reviews by Edgar Mitchell, Fife Symington and Larry Landsman:
iknowwhatisawthemovie.com...

Best Wishes

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 08:10 AM
link   
reply to post by uforadio

Thanks for the heads-up mate! Been waiting so long for this.

IRM

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 08:31 AM
link   
reply to post by uforadio

Great Find
Thanks very much for sharing this. Can't wait to hear more..

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 08:37 AM
link   
OMG OMG OMG I KNEW IT!!!

i told people at beginning of 2008 ...

economy will continue to flatline till 2009 where it will collapse and they will tell us ufos are real!

i have shared my ufo experience a few times here.

size of a big house with 4 equi-distant lights flying low and very slow with no noise.... doesnt make sense, and i used to play flight simulators. i got to "fly" x80s f15s and even an airbus and so i know what a plane does. one of my games ive flown the space shuttle back from orbit.

EVEN BLIMPS MAKE NOISE!!!

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 09:56 AM
link   
Oooh, I hadn't heard of this documentary. It looks pretty interesting.

Thanks for posting this!

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 12:07 PM
link   
Wow the trailer looks really cool,

Does someone know a release date for this? Cause i really want to pre-order is fast!

Thank!!

[edit on 2-7-2009 by Pazzzzz]

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 01:22 PM
link   
Great!

Should be ground breaking. Can't wait to view the entire thing.

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 01:54 PM
link   
Looks like an unusually well done documentary. Good idea on the title change, much better and more specific.

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 02:03 PM
link   
The Director went out of his way to arrange all these guys together at the NPC, and that's how I think he has all this original content instead of just compilations.

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 02:15 PM
link   
The zeppelin is in there.
And they have no clue what it is.
A bunch of liars.
More ETs did it.
Well they didn't and that why this video is on the net.
Only Hitler could have built this contraption in a high security state.
He wanted an aerial home for his little Foo/Phoo VW flying Tesla coils.
The truth hurts and that is why we have so much suppression.
ED: Is 300 miles per second or 18,000 miles per hour fast enough
as Tesla said his ship would go. That 3x the Lyne observation so
perhaps there is an upper limit.

[edit on 7/2/2009 by TeslaandLyne]

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 03:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pazzzzz
Wow the trailer looks really cool,

Does someone know a release date for this? Cause i really want to pre-order is fast!

Thank!!

[edit on 2-7-2009 by Pazzzzz]

Nothing for now. The movie is currently in the review stage of possible distribution. Possibility of international cinema distribution is still open. Until that is settled the movie will not be commercialy available at the moment as Fox has stated in last interview with Angelia Joiner. Hopefuly it will be resolved soon.

Best Wishes

[edit on 2-7-2009 by uforadio]

[edit on 2-7-2009 by uforadio]

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 03:46 PM
link   
Great title!

Too many times skeptics try to tell those from Eyewitness accounts, mass sightings and abduction cases that their basically stupid and only the skeptic can identify something that he/she what the person saw. They can tell you what the person saw and what they didn't see.

I can't wait to see this.

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 04:22 PM
link   
It was the MIB telling people they were stupid,
nothing has changed.
I think it was 'Secret Space" that had some of the early
sightings when every one called the FBI.
In fact it worked against the FBI when so much news enticed
one prison gardener to go into an FBI office and said he saw
them lift off in Germany just to help in the ufo mystery.
So where are the saucers.

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 04:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Matrix Rising
Great title!

Too many times skeptics try to tell those from Eyewitness accounts, mass sightings and abduction cases that their basically stupid and only the skeptic can identify something that he/she what the person saw. They can tell you what the person saw and what they didn't see.

I thought it was a nice bit of editing to include the quote from the douche bag movie reviewer, I can't remember his name but he IS a douche, talking about all UFO witnesses being named Bubba, and then here comes the former governor, military man and astronaut.

Trash Michael Moore all you want, but the guy knows how to make a movie and hopefully these producares have learned a few of his tricks. It'll be good to have a UFO documentary made by a serious advocate as compared with some of the watered down stuff we've seen.

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 05:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by fls13

Originally posted by Matrix Rising
Great title!

I thought it was a nice bit of editing to include the quote from the douche bag movie reviewer, I can't remember his name but he IS a douche, talking about all UFO witnesses being named Bubba, and then here comes the former governor, military man and astronaut.

Not to mention former president Carter. I find the Gordon Cooper sighting with the landing gear coming out and landing one of the most interesting, no idea what that was. As for the former governor, yep I can tell you what he saw LOL. Don't you think it's strange he did a complete denial and later reversed his position 180 degrees? That doesn't add to his credibility one bit. Cooper seems credible though, and a much more interesting sighting to boot.

I'm looking forward to seeing this.

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 05:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Arbitrageur
As for the former governor, yep I can tell you what he saw LOL. Don't you think it's strange he did a complete denial and later reversed his position 180 degrees? That doesn't add to his credibility one bit.
I'm looking forward to seeing this.

Apparently the 180 happened after he left office. FWIW, Symington's significantly older cousin, Stuart, was Truman's Secretary of the Air Force for 2.5 years.

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 05:27 PM
link   
whyw as it changed from "Beyond the Blue" to "I know what I saw"?

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 05:33 PM
link   
If the biggest concern is the name of the film... we do not have much to worry about do we?

Many documentaries reference their titles from phrases used in said piece. If you notice the Lady from Arizona uses that exact phrase. I personally think it fits better anyway.

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 05:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by JoeyGowdy
whyw as it changed from "Beyond the Blue" to "I know what I saw"?

It's a terrific title, a step in the right direction. It's simple and it says it.

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 06:56 PM
link   
Can't !!!!!!! Wait.

Watching 'Out of the Blue' was what really re-ignited my interest in UFO's...in perfect synchronicity the Stephenville story broke just after I first saw it and after that I was hooked.

With all the phonies and whackjobs there are in the UFO scene it's good to know there are guys like James Fox who still do such fine work

I hope they get a really good distribution deal - this movie should play in every theatre there is. Either way I'm going to make EVERYONE I know watch it like I did with the last Zeitgeist.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join