It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2012 isn't going to happen!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 07:11 PM
link   
Actually, before you go on about how much you know of the Myans let me school you. Their calendar predicted the vary day the white men would come take over of N. America. Nobody knows if its a long term or short term calendar. When things change on 2012 galaticly it may change alot more then you think. Also a pole shift would most likely destroy most all of humanity and living creatures. The magnetic fileds will change when this allignment happens most likely. And a comet is actually expected. Nasa wont tell you about it regarldless if they know.

www.usatoday.com...
LOL. You dont really think the government wants the public to know all this right now. They will say something as people are able to notice it from the eye, but why bother the ones too careless to notice??? There would be a total loss of control. (And boy, they do like their control!). But such as the one that hit Jupiter (Shoemaker Levy) It could break into peices and pelt the earth for a few weeks. Or all this 2012 stuff might just be a way to get people worked up. The what ifs are endless. the vary day its due to pass could be the day the poles shift, and this object may surpass us due to the alignment or hit us because of it. But, im sure swine flu and nukes will do in most people before that occures.

posted on Aug, 1 2009 @ 05:48 PM
link   
2012 is going to happen but i dont think (or hope) that it will be the end of the world or humanity or whatever but the shift in conseisness idea...it makes more sense to me, the next stage in evolution i dont know how but i just have a feeling it will happen like that, but then if the world does get destroyed then it doesn't really matter what i think lol

new topics

<< 1   >>

join