It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What is already and what is coming?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 06:53 AM
link   
"What's going on"? I hear people asking this question all over the place and not just on ATS. So what is going on?

Where I live we have a heat wave, temps are over 30°C and although that are perfectly normal temperatures for other parts of the world, over here it is unusual and the people are not prepared for these temps, they don't handle it very well. Our climate is supposed to be medium. The heat is unbarable, inside and outside.
I started living the mediteranial style, do as much as work before 10 am and nothing untill after 6 pm, the hours in between I stay indoors and try to keep cool.

Yesterday I had pretty bad sunburn... I didn't leave the shadows! I've sat under a tree all afternoon making sure to stay out of the sun. How is that possible?

The thunder storms, as a result of the warm weather are horrofying. I never used to be scared of a little thunder and lightning but what we are experiencing now, over the past couple of months, I never seen it before... hell, my grandmother never saw these before! So much rain in so little time... Last month we had a supper cell and that, also, never happened here before. People ran into the street with confused looks, these things just don't happen on our part of the world.

In the last 4 days alone, two birds flew into my window... Other birds just sit in the middle of the road while cars try to avoid them. what's wrong with the birds? They used to know where the windows and the cars are!+

Last winter we froze our asses off, temps -10°c below zero. Yes, that happened once before, like 50 years ago. But again, people here aren't prepared for that.

Officials say that things aren't changing that fast and the extremes really aren't that unusual. Are they kidding us??
Other sources say it's the result of global warming we are starting to see. Is it?

Global warming, another thing. If the worst predictions are coming true then I wonder if it's time for me to move to higher ground, because where I am right now, only water and lots more water will be left when the shtf.

For some people, maybe the majority, this is paradise right now. They apply some sunblock, jump in the swimming pool and enjoy the vacation...

as for me, Im not panicing... but I'm starting to feel afraid for what is coming.

So... what exactly is coming?

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 02:01 PM
link   
reply to post by GypsK

The Earth's climates are forever changing, and global warming is nothing new. The Earth is in a warming cycle from the last ice age. Over ten thousand years ago, the Sahara Desert was a lush tropical paradise. The changing climate can be frustrating to us modern people, but the ancient peoples had to move when their climates changed.

In Chicago, we have had unseasonable cool weather. Temperatures were in the lower 60s yesterday and are back to a mild 70 today. They will be back to the 80s tomorrow, so I am enjoying the cooler weather for now.

The best thing to do is keep an emergency kit along with food and water supplies if the weather gets really bad.

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 02:32 PM
link   
reply to post by GypsK

Hi there

btw--i'll do your tarot reading tomorrow !!
This is intriguing because we've noticed the birds in the road as well--it's almost as if they want to die

You're feeling the same as me that something big is goin down--I can sense it too.
I also feel that i'm here for a reason and certain others feel the same.
What it is and why is a mystery

I'm scared too.
Hopefully the tarot tomorrow may answer a few questions for you .

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 12:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by uk today
reply to post by GypsK

This is intriguing because we've noticed the birds in the road as well--it's almost as if they want to die

You're feeling the same as me that something big is goin down--I can sense it too.
I also feel that i'm here for a reason and certain others feel the same.
What it is and why is a mystery

I'm scared too.
Hopefully the tarot tomorrow may answer a few questions for you .

today on my way to work I noticed 3 death doves on the road, all hit by cars... maybe the heat is getting to them aswell, making them disorientated or something.

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 03:35 PM
link   
reply to post by GypsK

This is WEIRD

Suicidal and dying birds--honeybees vanishing without a tangible explanation ??
Extreme weather all over the world ??
A lot of people, including myself are acting out of character---many people I know are doing things totally against type

There is defo something big going on here ??
It's like catastrophe after catastrophe is lining up to see which one wipes us all out !!
Oh and we must'nt forget the pig flu either !!
Is anyone else feeling this ??

new topics

top topics

join