It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Possible UFO sighting

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 6 2004 @ 12:19 AM
link   
OK guys listen up. I'm going to be moving to San Jose, CA soon in about 2 weeks with a friend of mine, and I thought I would post this possible sighting about a UFO. My friend who lives in San Jose called me up the other day and said I should look up at the sky. I live in Salinas, CA which is about 45 minutes away and I really didn't see anything all that interesting. Anyway, there was this "star" that my friend Danny said looked too weird to be a star. He said it was brighter than a normal star, brighter than the north star and lit up most of the sky.

About a few minutes later, he was starting to get a little nervous when this "star" started moving left to right, changing shapes and changing colors. A helicopter flew by and the "star" moved out of the way unharmed, then moved back to its original location where it stayed for the next few hours. I could see this "star" from my bedroom window and while I was watching this object do nothing for quite some time, I decided to go brush my teeth and get ready for bed. After about 15-20 minutes passed, I came back and the "star" was gone. Danny said it hadn't really disappeared and was still visible where he was at, but soon it too disappeared from his view as well.

The next day on the news, some news channel showed the footage of the "star" and confirmed it was a UFO. After the UFO disappeared from San Jose, it was later seen in Peru at 12 midnight. The part that I really don't believe is when the news said that the UFO was supposedly planning an attack on earth. How would they know that unless they were aliens themselves? Anyway, I had seen the UFO later again last night in San Jose, and let me tell you....that is no star.

So what do you guys think? Fact, fiction, hoax? Whatever it is, the truth is out there.

posted on May, 6 2004 @ 01:56 AM
link   
what new channel reported this? I would like to see their website to fnd the video or news release. If real, then it would be pretty interesting

posted on May, 9 2004 @ 11:21 AM
link   
Yes, I would also love a link to the news station that reported this.

new topics

join