3D Artist Uncovers 'Cave' in London

page: 1
49
<<   2  3 >>

log in

join
+27 more 
posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 02:49 AM
link   
Wow


Have a look at this guys work,... It is truly amazing stuff


link to news article

Whilst looking at the artwork, it is hard to imagine that the ground upon which it is painted is indeed flat...




posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 05:04 AM
link   
Its threads like this that deserve to get to the front page for all to see. In a world where everything seems to be turning to S@£$%, suddenyl a thread like this makes you feel proud to be a human being.

Excellent artwork, there are so many talented people in this world, if only they were all permitted to express themselves in a way that benefits everyone else.

Making others feel good by expression ones talent is definately a step closer to a utopian state.



posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 05:09 AM
link   
utterly amazing, although it wouldn't surprise me that some on here may actually think they really are big holes leading to Hell



posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 05:23 AM
link   
Fantastic.

I would love to see him commissioned to paint something similar in my hometown.

The man is a unique talent and I hope he gains the success and recognition he deserves.



posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 06:22 AM
link   
Ohhh, a painting, yes, now I'm more proud than ever to be a human being?


I'll be proud when we become spiritual, nothing else impresses me much when it comes to the "greatness of humanity". I know some like to be sentimental, but those feelings have nothing to do with the worthiness or lack there of of humanity.

Making others "feel good by expressing ones talent" has been going on since the beginning of time, somehow I don't think we're closer to utopia because one person, or a billion for that matter, decides to paint a purty picture. It is an interesting picture though, haven't seen artwork like that before.

[edit on 2-7-2009 by ghaleon12]



posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 06:26 AM
link   
S+F Mate,

Seen these before but these one's are pretty darn awesome!



posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 06:43 AM
link   
this guys use of perspective and foreshortening is amazing, he's a genius with it. it's just a shame he works on the ground, the stuff is lost so quickly.

[edit on 2/7/09 by pieman]



posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 07:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by ghaleon12
Ohhh, a painting, yes, now I'm more proud than ever to be a human being?


I'll be proud when we become spiritual, nothing else impresses me much when it comes to the "greatness of humanity". I know some like to be sentimental, but those feelings have nothing to do with the worthiness or lack there of of humanity.

Making others "feel good by expressing ones talent" has been going on since the beginning of time, somehow I don't think we're closer to utopia because one person, or a billion for that matter, decides to paint a purty picture. It is an interesting picture though, haven't seen artwork like that before.

[edit on 2-7-2009 by ghaleon12]


Aww, comeon ghals..... why not slip on a bit of MJ, and we'll have you bopping in no time!! does wonders a bit of a bop ya know


Nevertheless... yeah, I DO empathise with what you say... but but, you chose to come here and experience this incredibly hard, frustrating and challenging lol reality, for whatever reason,
who knows... perhaps a bit of patience with humanity?... for there are still some good ones knocking around you know


....and, I also haven't seen artwork like that before...



posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 07:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by franspeakfree
Its threads like this that deserve to get to the front page for all to see. In a world where everything seems to be turning to S@£$%, suddenyl a thread like this makes you feel proud to be a human being.

Excellent artwork, there are so many talented people in this world, if only they were all permitted to express themselves in a way that benefits everyone else.

Making others feel good by expression ones talent is definately a step closer to a utopian state.


.... Thanx Frans... yep, I thought exactly the same thing when I saw it... I was very proud of that guy... hes a genius indeed...


you see.... unlike crop circles..., this stuff actually makes sense to us.. lol

You know... it made me wonder where he got his inspiration from.... perhaps there are places just like that ... somewhere...



posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 08:08 AM
link   
I absolutely adore the 3D artwork, and this artist is no exception


I was going to post a couple links to sites with other pictures, but I am discovering the far reaching grasp of my work firewall :-( Instead, allow me to offer some Google Pics of other fantastic 3D art.

Thanks for sharing!



posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 08:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by pieman
this guys use of perspective and foreshortening is amazing, he's a genius with it. it's just a shame he works on the ground, the stuff is lost so quickly.

[edit on 2/7/09 by pieman]


Ahh well that's probably a big part of it - some art is more transient than others... Nothing hangs around forever.



posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 08:48 AM
link   
Pretty cool... Street artists are awesome.

[edit on 2-7-2009 by jeasahtheseer]



posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 09:17 AM
link   
I was expecting an actual cave was discovered by an artist.

But hey, this is still pretty cool..



posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 09:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Jacqua
 


Wow! Thanks for sharing this. It looks so real I would be afraid to step on it for fear of falling hundreds of feet to my death. LOL What incredible talent!
I can't imagine how a painting that large could seem so real.



posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 09:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by ghaleon12
Ohhh, a painting, yes, now I'm more proud than ever to be a human being?


I'll be proud when we become spiritual, nothing else impresses me much when it comes to the "greatness of humanity". I know some like to be sentimental, but those feelings have nothing to do with the worthiness or lack there of of humanity.

Making others "feel good by expressing ones talent" has been going on since the beginning of time, somehow I don't think we're closer to utopia because one person, or a billion for that matter, decides to paint a purty picture. It is an interesting picture though, haven't seen artwork like that before.

[edit on 2-7-2009 by ghaleon12]


God there are some miserable people on this site some times.

Great artwork, nice to see someone doing something positive.



posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 10:23 AM
link   
i love this kind of artwork, absolutely stunning ... just wish something like that was done in my area.



posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 11:14 AM
link   
That work is "ok". However I'm never fond of rip off artists
Find your own style and make it work.

Julians been doing it for ages, and does much MUCH better work~ This other guy whoever he is, is clearly just a copy cat. In every way.

users.skynet.be...



[edit on 2-7-2009 by Ciphor]



posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 11:20 AM
link   
Yeah, this is cool artwork, but this style is becoming pretty common...
Still, dont see how this is a conspiracy... BTS anyone?



posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 11:22 AM
link   
That is some of the coolest paint jobs I've ever seen.


I wouldn't mind having this guy do something like that around these parts.




Peace,
FK



posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 11:31 AM
link   
There are probably a 1000 different artist out there doing this work, because it is so easy to do. It was cool the first few times.





top topics
 
49
<<   2  3 >>

log in

join