It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Does Anyone Deny the Existence of U.F.O.s?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 11:36 AM
link   
reply to post by open_eyeballs

the problem for me is ufo reports are so wildly varied but get lumped all together as one phenomenon by the ufo community.

there may be as yet undiscovered rare natural phenomenon that people see. I dont think theres anything extra terrestrial about anything that we see on earth.

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 01:34 PM
link   
reply to post by yeti101

the problem for me is ufo reports are so wildly varied but get lumped all together as one phenomenon by the ufo community.

A UFO can only be one thing (a UFO) until it is identified. Then it can be segregated into categories i.e.: airplane, bird, natural phenomena.

Not looking to beat a dead horse, but you still really did not answer the question.

Do you recognize there are true U.F.O.s (not speculating about the origins of said U.F.O.) or do you believe everything (all aerial anomalies)can be explained with commonly known and understood technology or phenomena?....

Or are you saying the true UFOs that can not yet be explained will be explained by some natural aerial phenomena not yet discovered?

edit to add punctuation.

Thanks for replying!

[edit on 3-7-2009 by open_eyeballs]

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 02:09 PM
link   

Or are you saying the true UFOs that can not yet be explained will be explained by some natural aerial phenomena not yet discovered?

yes , thats what im saying bro.

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 02:21 PM
link   
reply to post by yeti101

alright, well thats cool...so far your the first...not that there has been that many replies

but i believe your opinion lies within the minority.

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 02:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by yeti101
reply to post by franspeakfree

well im one of those people. I dont believe flying saucers exist. But im always open to more evidence.

Put yourself in my position, say you saw plain as day a metallic disc about the size of an aircraft hovering above the ground about say roughly about 20ft ish above the ground maybe just there silent not doing anything but staying put hovering, then all of a sudden WHOOSH! its gone nothing around you but trees and the a few wispy clouds.

Now imagine that everyone you meet and try and tell laughs and scoffs in your face including your parents meanwhile after that 'sighting' your whole life start to change. So much so your parents take a 'keen' interest and realise that actually there may be some truth behind it, as they see such a change in you.

Now imagine that someone comes on a conspiracy forum and tells you "There is no such thing as metallic discs"

How would you answer?

Would you take time out and try to explain or just say ok whatever, unfortunately, its my belief, that this event happened for a reason and others in my life mind you, and because of these events it has led me to here, god knows why tho all I get is abused

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 02:52 PM
link   
I think the majority of UFO's can be explained. But there's always going to be a few that truly have no explanation.

Personally I believe in them, although whether I think they're aliens or just the Government spending shed loads of money on building some fancy new planes I dont know..

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 02:52 PM
link   

imagine your me and someone tells u a fantastic story with zero evidence. Would you believe them?

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 02:55 PM
link   
reply to post by yeti101

Franspeak is talking honestly. Ufos really do exist

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 03:00 PM
link   

imagine your me and someone tells u a fantastic story with zero evidence. Would you believe them?

I would take the person as face value, after all what have they got to win from concocting a story.

Its a bit like saying your innocent over and over when you have been falsely imprisoned for a crime you didn't commit, but then several years later new evidence comes to light and your free.

I am waiting for that light

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 03:09 PM
link   

some people will make up their own stories to validate their belief to others that ETs are visiting earth.

Others do it for attention or becuase they want to be part of the ufo crowd. Some just like to hoax and trick people . Theres quite a few reasons.

[edit on 3-7-2009 by yeti101]

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 03:11 PM
link   
reply to post by yeti101

Yeti check out the ufo orbs I saw in my avatar they are real life foo fighters.

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 03:16 PM
link   
reply to post by ufoorbhunter

they dont look like metallic discs though?

[edit on 3-7-2009 by yeti101]

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 03:23 PM
link   
Even more shocking, there's a possibility that nothing unknown is going on at all.

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 03:25 PM
link   

some people will make up their own stories to validate their belief to others that ETs are visiting earth.

Others do it for attention or becuase they want to be part of the ufo crowd. The rest are just hoaxers getting a kick out of tricking people.

Yeah I suppose your right, because I have had this experience I don't see it like that, if someone says they have seen a ufo, I automatically think great I am not the only one.

I met this girl at work a couple of years ago and we got on the subject of ufos (which was rare becuse I wasn;t always open qabout it) and she just came straight out and said "Oh yeah I have seen one" it turns out her whole family witnessed a similar disc to mine hovering in their street. I will never forget looking at her face as she told me, she wasn't bothered one bit and I could just tell that she was absolutely telling the truth because of the simililarites to what I saw.

I take people as face value unless I feel that someting isn't right mind you. From what I quickly understood is that people are worried wbout the repercussions of telling people about their own sightings,I used to be the same and didn't talk about it widely but as time progressed I came on to this site and now its different its more accepted and by talking about it, we all get to hear other peoples sightings and experiences.

I try not to judge anyone here unless they give me cause to.

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 03:33 PM
link   
reply to post by yeti101

For the rest of your life (on this planet in this experience) the only true pic i know of is that in my avatar, ufo orbs are real, I don't know about dics silver type, but ufo orbs are very real yeti 101

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 03:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by ufoorbhunter
reply to post by yeti101

For the rest of your life (on this planet in this experience) the only true pic i know of is that in my avatar, ufo orbs are real, I don't know about dics silver type, but ufo orbs are very real yeti 101

What exactly is your avatar about ufoorbhunter? can you u/l the photo to ATS and then post a link ?

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 03:49 PM
link   

In my profile theres something about ufo orbs in the Peak District. That footage is the real life footage of ufo orbs in Derbyshire UK

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 03:51 PM
link   

The avatar is what Googlevideo chose to portray the 29 minute footage of real life ufo orbs we filmed in the Peak District

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 03:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by ufoorbhunter

The avatar is what Googlevideo chose to portray the 29 minute footage of real life ufo orbs we filmed in the Peak District

Yeah I read the thread, why don't you cut the video to the orbs and then u/l it to here on ATS media, then we can disect it and see for ourselves, the video in your previous thread was a little grainy and needs clearing up,

INTERNOS is the man to see about videos and photos, drop him a u2u and see if he can help. Also try ARMAP he might be able to point you in the right direction

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 04:13 PM
link   

Well I really do appreciate that. The footage is better than that we uploaded I did it through a dongle in a dodgy network zone. Those ufo orbs are real I saw them and filmed them, like you I know that the foo fighter/star of Bethlehem/Nuremberg UFOs/ufos are buzzing around just above us. Will upload to ATS media, but those ufo orbs are real, they really do exist and I got withion 4 feet from one white type sparkling jesus light

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join