It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CIA Crucified captive in Abu Ghraib Prison

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 11:12 PM
link   

The Central Intelligence Agency crucified a prisoner in Abu Ghraib prison near Baghdad, according to a report published in The New Yorker magazine. “A forensic examiner found that he (the prisoner) had essentially been crucified; he died from asphyxiation after having been hung by his arms, in a hood, and suffering broken ribs,” the magazine’s Jane Mayer writes in the magazine’s June 22nd issue. “Military pathologists classified the case a homicide.” The date of the murder was not given. “No criminal charges have ever been brought against any C.I.A. officer involved in the torture program, despite the fact that at least three prisoners interrogated by agency personnel died as a result of mistreatment,”

(Source) And that does not mean this

I would like to know why this has not been mentioned by the MSM. where these the photos that Obama was going to release ? that never happened all I have to say is WTF

edit to add 2nd Source

and here is the article in the NewYorker

[edit on 2-7-2009 by paradiselost333]

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 11:22 PM
link   
Is their another source for this story? The guy is clearly not an unbiased reporter.

I like your little add ons with the pictures. The one where you stated "use your imagination" was great. It really brought on visions of cruel behavior. Of course you can't prove this is how it happened. But good job playing on the over worked imagination some people have.

What really happened by the description given was that he was hung by his arme (not nailed) and his weight suffocated him.

But another source would be nice for the reason previously stated.

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 01:01 AM
link   
What is that guy wired for 220, you pull his dong ang his eyes light up for emergency lighting. Really not my style for table lamp, maybe work in front yard.

This will all be white washed with everything else, they cover up everything.

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 04:58 AM
link   
same here ... another source please .... you see the photo of the crucification... this looks like something I would have seen around christmas in the Philippines ... they routinely crucify volunteers every year...

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 05:17 AM
link   
just for clarity, the jesus image distorts the mechanism of crucification.

crucification is the act of hanging a person by the arms in such a way that it impedes their ability to breathe, to the point where they suffocate. that's how crucification works.

the romans did it in a cruel way whereby they allowed the person being crucified to relieve the tension on their arms but it was painful to do, so a person being crucified was in pain until they became so exhausted that they suffocated. this is the jesus image.

the CIA guy could have just tied a person to a pulley system to achieve the same result, a cross and nails are not required.

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 05:22 AM
link   
Hey i'm filipino

Wow, good story. Too bad it won't be on the media.

new topics

top topics

join