It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Alien Interview: A look back with some new insight

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 10:01 PM
link   
Many of you are familiar with the "Alien Interview," which is allegedly a tape that was smuggled out of S-4 south of GLAFB...

that's Area 51 to the No0bz.

If you aren't, here's the important part.

Okay, with that fresh in your mind. Here's a big interview with "Victor" (the one claiming to have smuggled the video out of A51) from Art Bell.

Google Video Link

Here's a sample

Alrightythen, and now the "new insight."

This site claims to have uncovered Victor's identity.

www.disclose.tv...

So perhaps it's Robert Dean.

Now if it is Robert Dean, does this necessarily make the Alien Interview a hoax?

Robert Dean is not in the UFO Watchdog's hall of shame.

www.ufowatchdog.com...

Could he be fronting as the video's smuggler due to the real smuggler being too terrified to come forward? Would that be ethical?

Perhaps Robert Dean actually IS Victor, as the tape was acquired the same year that Dean retired from FEMA. And his employment with FEMA came after a long career with the military.

en.wikipedia.org...(Ufologist)

Here is the last known interview with Victor, he does seem a little pissed off.

I'm sure I could rack my brain about this all night, as I've been at it about an hour already. I have to go to bed.

I just wish that if this was a hoax someone would come out already and say, "gotcha." It would make my head hurt less.

Does anyone here have any further insight?

EDIT: Oooo, yeah. I just watched the last part of the last interview and all semblance of reality flew out of the window. Seriously, watch the last part and you'll witness the most evidence for a hoax that this entire case contains. Of course you may not want to watch it and just jump up and down and cry FAKE, either way you'll have some fun.

Yeah.

[edit on 7/1/2009 by Sunsetspawn]

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 10:25 PM
link   
Personally I don't think this video is not worth more insight. I think, for obvious reasons, that this is nothing more than a stinkin' puppet.

It is ridiculous videos like this that your average Joe stumbles upon and gets a good laugh out of it. It is ridiculous videos like this that causes your average Joe to skip taking a second look into more evidence.

I am sure the makers of this hoax video are laughing their butts off every time they surf the web and see it being discussed and taken seriously. Furthermore, I am convinced that the perpetrators of this hoax are probably active within the community, and poke their heads in a door every now and again to drop some bs and make their video relevant again. Who really knows, only a few for sure.

But one things is certain in my mind, and that is I think this video is a BAD hoax, and every time I see it brought up I feel embarrassed that our community is often judged by the outside world by things such as this.

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 10:26 PM
link   
Interesting post. I hadnt heard of this before i checked into your post... hm. Thanks!

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 10:42 PM
link   
Holy crap, Robert Dean is looney tunes.

Google Video Link

When we met with Bob Dean in May 2007, he stated that ours would be his last interview. After its publication, we received more mail - all of it generous and appreciative, without exception - than for any other interview we have ever done. We were therefore quite delighted when he agreed to talk with us on record once again. When we asked Bob what he wanted to discuss, he told us that he had important news, from his own inside sources, about Nibiru: the highly controversial Planet X. This video contains extremely important information for all students of Planet X to consider. True to form, Bob recounts other intriguing stories, including the NRO's classified discovery of "a goddamn boat" high on Mount Ararat, and confirmation of Henry Deacon's report that the Anunnaki are active on present-day Mars. His humanity, his dignity, his integrity and his humor all shine once again in this new video, and we are very confident that everyone who so enjoyed Bob's 2007 interview with us will find this just as entertaining, interesting, and valuable.

Nibiru, end of world, last interview.

I need to stop and go to sleep, but circumstantial evidence points to Victor being Robert Dean, and Robert Dean being batshi...

err, crazy. And Victor seems similarly crazy. BEDTIME!!

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 10:57 PM
link   
Is here a way of finding out where Donald Rumsfeld was on that date ????

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 02:24 AM
link   
The 'victor' from the Art Bell interviews is Whitley Strieber.

Then there are the fake 'victors' that came later - but the original was Whitley Streiber.

Victor/Strieber is also the secretive "General A" - yet another one of Art Bells anonymous insiders who can't use their real name and sounds like Strieber.

This is old news.

[edit on 2-7-2009 by Exuberant1]

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 02:46 AM
link   
Victor is not Whitley Strieber or Robert Dean...

check out this video of victors voice dechipered...

all you have to do is change the pitch up a few semitones, then u get an idea of what victors real voice is like..it sounds nothing like Strieber or Dean.

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 10:42 AM
link   
reply to post by IgnoreTheFacts

What you do isn't contructive and here's the proof.
www.futurepundit.com...

You make those that are more easily influenced actually believe nonsense more quickly because you are attacking something that they'd like to believe.

Politics works the same way. How often will you hear people defending the most assinine thing simply because it's on their side? These are tribal instincts that have evolved so that humans will defend their tribe more fiercely when it's being attacked, and it literally triggers the reward centers in the brain for "believing" that your tribe is correct.

If you'd really like to fight "nonsense" in the UFO community how about you bring some sort of evidence to the table AND adjust your attitude.

Of course if you're doing this intentionally then you won't stop and I'll just have to pop up every now and then to remind all of the readers about that future pundit article.

I'm sure everyone has stopped reading at this point and has moved on to a "Jesus OMG lulz" thread.

Originally posted by fnukyguy
all you have to do is change the pitch up a few semitones, then u get an idea of what victors real voice is like..it sounds nothing like Strieber or Dean.

I wonder if the voice can be smoothed out and cleaned up after being raised, or would the cleaning make it sound like Kanye West's "Gay Fish."

The next step would be to raise the pitch of that very last interview and see if Victor's voice is the same, and even if it is, we would see how genuine his, "I'm sick" and "the world is ending," shenanigan's are. The logical fallacies in this final segment do great damage to the story on their own, but getting a better feel of the vocal inflections could provide another nail to the Alien Interview coffin.

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 02:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Sunsetspawn

Here is another decoding video of "Victor's" voice from this thread. Robert Dean's voice is also included for comparison.

Personally I have always found the footage to be interesting to say the least. It could very well be a puppet like ITF pointed out, but not one that could likely have been produced by a hobbyist in a basement in my opinion. It is also highly unlikely that the footage is CGI.

I also think that the Art Bell interview with "Victor" backs up the footage fairly well, opposed to the last interview with "Victor" which is unconvincing to say the least.

An interesting side note is that the whole alien interview story ties in nicely with the alleged Kalahari crash from 1989. There is a thread about that subject that can be found here.

Bottom line is that it's almost impossible to determine if the footage is authentic, unless the hoaxer comes forward or "Victor" provides proof he actually worked where he says he did. So for now I'm keeping an open mind on the footage.

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 02:32 PM
link   

I feel the video is real, as does many experts. I would challenge anyone to provide me with evidence that this is fake, it is not a puppet. If you really study ufology you can see many tell tale markers that give legitimacy to this video. Some people simply will not believe any type of smoking gun, because they simply do not want to for whatever reasons. As a member pointed out, there are hoaxers on here but there are an equally or more proportionate number of pro debunkers on here as well

Who cares who Victor is, it doesn't matter. You would not find anything anyways, you seriously think someone who works that black is going to have a resume for us to view??

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 02:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Fastwalker81

Yes, the video does tie in very nice with the reported Kalahari Desert, Africa crash in 1989.

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 02:54 PM
link   

There are a few problems with the video, and the biggest one is it looks and acts like a special effects alien from Hollywood. The movements and actions are what a director of a movie might have his aliens do. There are too many models out there to show that this can be made, although it would not be cheap.

Another problem is the video itself does not have any sound. I can see this with the older filming systems as sound was on another track, but digital and video tape have sound synchronized with the video.

It also seems many UFO believers keep throwing the argument that it is up to debunkers and skeptics to show the video is fake. The reality is it is up to the person who owns the video to prove it is the truth. I and no one here can disprove anything. Scientific analysis does not work that way.

I would hope that Victor is not Robert Dean, as he has gone a little off the mainstream. Many of the videos do have the same outline as Mr Dean, but that is not proof Victor is him.

Another problem is for those of us who do not think that Area-51 houses aliens. The base is a test facility for our highly classified new programs. The old testimony from the higher ranking people who have claimed to of seen the wreckage claim it is at another location.

There are so many whistle blowers with so many contradicting stories it is difficult to know who is telling the truth. Dean, Stone, Lazar and many others have different stories on what is going on. Who is telling us the real story, if any?

It would be nice if someone did have documents that were proven to be real and a part of an actual extraterrestrial craft to show us. Since those are guarded with the highest security clearance (if the US does indeed possess them), then that will be highly unlikely for some time to come.

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 03:52 PM
link   
I do not think Whitley Strieber has anything to do with this. Strieber said himself that he is willing to accept his own experiences that he wrote about in Communion as false.
If a guy can stand up and say that his own accounts may no be 100% accurate i do not see him as the kind of person that would do something like pose as victor.

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 10:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Fastwalker81
Here is another decoding video of "Victor's" voice from this thread. Robert Dean's voice is also included for comparison.

Victor doesn't sound like anyone I'm familiar with, and so far every possibility people have mentioned just doesn't match

Personally I have always found the footage to be interesting to say the least.
It could very well be a puppet like ITF pointed out, but not one that could likely have been produced by a hobbyist in a basement in my opinion. It is also highly unlikely that the footage is CGI.

No way it's CGI. It's kind of old. Also, the doctors hit it with flashlights and that type of lighting combined with CGI would be Hollywood quality work. And remember, there are 2 doctors on camera, as well as the "interrogator" and "telepath" in the foreground (they are completely unlit and appear as barely noticeable shadows). So that makes this at least a 4 man job. That's four people that are "in on it."

I also think that the Art Bell interview with "Victor" backs up the footage fairly well, opposed to the last interview with "Victor" which is unconvincing to say the least.

That last interview is a real problem. There's at least one piece of completely contradictory information in there.

See, the Mayans predicted our demise, but they were a little off with the date.

AND

We are doomed because of our behavior with the ETs.

So if this is 100% no BS, then the Mayans could see the future when we doomed ourselves, and implemented this data into their calender...

uh huh.

Do you like fishsticks?

Moving on.

An interesting side note is that the whole alien interview story ties in nicely with the alleged Kalahari crash from 1989. There is a thread about that subject that can be found here.

I think I read about this before, but I'll refresh myself.

Bottom line is that it's almost impossible to determine if the footage is authentic, unless the hoaxer comes forward or "Victor" provides proof he actually worked where he says he did. So for now I'm keeping an open mind on the footage.

Remember, if this is a hoax then at LEAST 4 people are involved, as there are four people seen on camera in the video simultaneously. At most it's the entire production team of the doc. Hopefully someone comes foward and says gotcha (preferably with the aliens head in his hand)

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 10:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by kidflash2008

There are a few problems with the video, and the biggest one is it looks and acts like a special effects alien from Hollywood. The movements and actions are what a director of a movie might have his aliens do. There are too many models out there to show that this can be made, although it would not be cheap.

This would be an argument with any security cam footage.

Another problem is the video itself does not have any sound. I can see this with the older filming systems as sound was on another track, but digital and video tape have sound synchronized with the video.

The claim is that the sound was removed.

I and no one here can disprove anything. Scientific analysis does not work that way.

Problem with this is that it is what it is. If I can't prove to myself that this is a hoax I could go insane. I don't have the luxury of a brain that can simply "forget it" and "chalk it up to a hoax" because Victor didn't provide bulletproof evidence.

It's like this. I never believed that stupid autopsy video for a minute. It just didn't look correct. I didn't need to discover if it was a hoax or not because my brain could tell that it was fake. On the other hand, this Interview video really screws with my head because my brain is registering "dangerous life form," and not, "fake." I want to run from it like a cockroach runs from me. There is no reason, just fear.

I would hope that Victor is not Robert Dean, as he has gone a little off the mainstream. Many of the videos do have the same outline as Mr Dean, but that is not proof Victor is him.

Not just the physical outline, but the whole "wild story" thing is kind of similar as well.

new topics

top topics

join