It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US sent Afghan mercenaries into Iraq – journalist

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 09:56 PM
link   

US sent Afghan mercenaries into Iraq – journalist

www.russiatoday.com

Investigative journalist Wayne Madsen in the US claims American intelligence sent Afghan mercenaries into Iraq, in order to attack the country’s civilians and military personnel.

Yahoo StumbleUpon Google Live Technorati Scoop del.icio.us Digg Sphinn Furl Reddit Madsen says the Afghans were recruited from the Taliban and were paid for their services.

“A very credible Western intelligence source that was stationed in Iraq in 2007 reports that during that year a 40 foot long tracker trailer was stopped in Baghdad by Iraqi police officers. When they looked in at the back of the trailer t
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 09:56 PM
link   

So RT is Russian for those who don't trust RT but trust MSNBC on Obama, CNBC on economics or Fox on foreign policy.

But The guy being Interviewed is a DC journalist and a former intelligence officer in the US Navy, and also was a security analyst for the NSA.

So don't just comment that this is from RT.

I wouldn't be surprised at all about this being true.

www.russiatoday.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 02:18 AM
link   
Wow this is interesting. I would hope that this could put another push in the" 9/11 conspiracy to be able to invade" train of thinking. Funny, we also have further proof of American MSM being a brainwashing tool, you would think that this would be all over the "leftist media/bush hating media" yet I have seen no mention of this anywhere.

new topics

join