It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My Daughter's Alien Dream

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 09:26 PM
link   
The other morning, my 8 year old daughter came to me excited about a dream she had the night before.

She told me she had dreamed that she met some 'aliens' and that they were 'nice.'

When I asked her for more details, she shared that they didn't have any legs, but they had arms and they had about ten eyes. They had to walk with their arms, skooting their bottoms along.

She said each one of them spoke a different language, one English, one Spanish, one Japanese and a couple others.

I asked her who all was there and she said our whole family was. When I asked her how she knew they were nice, she told me that they were 'cuddling' us. This freaked me out a little, so I asked why. She said they were keeping us warm.

It was snowing outside and the aliens were keeping us warm.

I have to admit that I was a little surprised and refreshed to hear such a friendly description of something that so many seem to be a afraid of.

A couple of questions:

1. Why NOT have a few different 'aliens' in your 'landing party' that spoke common languages in use on this planet? We do it all the time when travelling. Why use crop circles?

2. Do you think that someday we will have an alien race visit us that could be so blatantly compassionate? To keep us warm when it was cold?

Whattaya think?

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 09:33 PM
link   
Personally I do not believe in aliens, but I was wondering how your daughter knew what languages they were speaking? That is pretty accurate for an 8 years old. Mind you I could speak Latin, Spanish, Italian and some German when I was 12, but that is pretty good.

1. Why NOT have a few different 'aliens' in your 'landing party' that spoke common languages in use on this planet? We do it all the time when travelling. Why use crop circles?

Well I am not entirely sure aliens use crop circles or that they make crop circles. I know they can be faked with simple tools and even some animals can create crop circles.

2. Do you think that someday we will have an alien race visit us that could be so blatantly compassionate? To keep us warm when it was cold?

I personally do not believe in aliens as I stated above. But if they were to visit us, it would be a great feat of compassion and morality from another life form. That would be cool.

I think that your 8 year old had a cool dream! But thats all it was a cool dream.
None the less a Star and Flag for sharing.

[edit on Jul 1st 2009 by TheMythLives]

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 09:39 PM
link   
reply to post by notsosweet

There must be equally benevolent and malicious races, unless societies all play out the same way, where you either get it 'right' or end up killing yourselves.

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 09:57 PM
link   

Well, maybe because we tend to attempt to kill and / or eat anything that doesn't look like us. And maybe, despite that there are some the care about us or possibly enjoy an entertaining social experiment. Pulls out fly swatter...

Whattaya think?

Certainly hope so. The other possibility is a bit hard to come to grips with, especially if they are more "intelligent"

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 12:14 AM
link   
I was talking to my 4 year son tonight and he told me a couple of days ago he had a dream he was outside standing in a ditch of water and there was a big spaceship, i had asked him what the spaceship looked like he said it was foggy, i had also asked him if there were any people on the ship he said yes, i asked what they looked like, he said they had (no legs) and flat, they kinda looked like pancakes and a bunch of tiny eyes, i first i thought nothing of his dream until i read your post about your daughters dream with the alien with no legs and ten eyes.

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 12:42 AM
link   
[edit on 2-7-2009 by KSPigpen]

Sorry...wrong thread.

[edit on 2-7-2009 by KSPigpen]

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 12:49 AM
link   
reply to post by mako23

What color were the aliens? In my daughters dream they were tan with white eyes.

Did they speak ? Were they nice? Was he scared? My daughter wasn't scared, she thought it was pretty cool as she very rarely has dreams that she can recall.

I am interested in knowing if there are any other similarities in their dreams since it seems kinda bizarre that they both dreamed of aliens with out any legs.

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 04:03 PM
link   
I remember one particular summer I seemed to be plagued with strange alien dreams. It always started out as a typical "dream", if you will, things were happening with little explanation or sense it all; nothing spectacular basically. At the end of every dream however, I would see a group of grey figures about fifty feet away, accompanied with a strange 'electric' feeling in my head which I would occasionally wake up with. Eventually it just stopped...

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 09:48 PM
link   
reply to post by notsosweet

Well, now I know that not all ETs are humanoid-shape lol.

It is possible that yours, and mako23's children are meeting ETs imo. I find it odd that I never heard such from an adult.

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 03:42 AM
link   
i had tried to ask my boy more about the dream this afternoon, he got upset with me and said hes not talking to me and he turned up the tv very loud so he couldn`t hear me, he would not even look at me.

I myself have been having weird dreams in the past year mabey about three or four of them, i don`t ever see aliens, this dream happened about 2 months ago, it was a very real feeling lucid dream, i had woken up in the middle of the night, i had gotten out of my bed and put on some pants and a shirt i went outside and it was night time, i began to start to lift off the ground very slowly, i soon started to go higher and higher so i was over the roof of my house than above the trees i can remember looking down at the house seeing the streetlights i got to a certain point and i wasn`t getting any higher, then all of a sudden everything went black, it was like i was awake but i wasn`t i was aware that every thing went black im not sure how much time past and i felt a very sharp pinch in my nose, i had wonken up with a jolt my girlfriend sleeping beside me was woken up by me, she had turned on the lamp to see if i was alright, there was blood on my pillow and dripping out of my nose, at first i thought it might have been a bug or something that had bit me, i went to get cleaned up and was checking out the inside of my nose in the mirror, there was a small strait cut on the inside of my right nostril. i still have the scar, i have always thought this strange i have had many flying dreams and none were like this and then waking up with a cut on the inside of my nose i just thought mabey they were connected, does anyone else find it weird or am i crazyÉ

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 08:26 AM
link   
I tried using spore to make something like it to help you out.

Does it look like this?

[edit on 7/3/2009 by Shoomoo]

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 10:48 AM
link   
To the OP, it's definately possible this could in fact be contact and/or premonition. I wouldn't have thought such a species would be formed, much less survive, but I am certainly no expert, either. Many peole dealing with reincarnation, psychic ability, and the like, say that children are still open to all channels of the other side/ akashic records, etc. Especially under the age of twelve. But, of course that's all conjecture, as there really is no scientific evidence, I am just throwing some hypotheses' around.
I beleive these to be accurate, as I have had my own connections while I was under the age of 12, that slowly diminished with growing up, until it was gone in my late 20's. And with the snow, I definately feel we are heading for another mini ice age, so that may be the thing she has recieved as premonition. JMO. Especially since two children in seperate areas at different ages had the same dream almost. It would seem they have both accessed something and in it validated each other, so that's something.

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 10:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Shoomoo

Wow, cool pic, But what I want to know is WTH does this look familiar to ME????

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 11:51 AM
link   
reply to post by ldyserenity

I was simply trying to make a pic that is related to what is in the OP.

I never seen such before, but hey, i dont think alot of people do see something like this

posted on Jul, 4 2009 @ 12:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Shoomoo

That's pretty close Shoomoo.
The one thing I had a hard time explaining was how my daughter said it looked on the bottom...it's bottom was on the ground, no space underneath it...and more juju bean looking....not so much a circle...but awesome recreation.
I'll have her look at it tomorrow and see if she thinks it's pretty close.

Thank all you guys and gals for you excellent feedback.

new topics

top topics

join