It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Your children are in trouble. How far will you go to save them?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+16 more 
posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 09:14 PM
link   
It's easy for parents to say they'd give anything for their children, but it doesn't mean crap when they wont give what's most important.

Our children won't fear the man in the middle east, but they will live in terror of the jack booted nazis that feed and protect our government.

We are handing our children a terrifying world where they will have no expectation of privacy, no freedom of speech. Nazis will have the right to break down their doors, without a warrant, taze them, shoot their dog, and destroy their property without just cause.

We are handing them a broken country with no jobs and no means of competing on a global scale. While our schools were more interested in no child left behind, the worlds educational system left our children behind.

We are handing them a tax bill that will ensure they will be fighting poverty their entire lives because we didn't have the guts to stand up for them.

Our grandfathers fought and died for our freedom and we never even whimpered as we watched it ripped away with the patriot act. We felt our safety was much more important than our children's freedom, but you can't have safety without freedom.

We have given away their freedom, jobs, money, education, and their safety. We have selfishly traded their futures in exchange for our ability to eat potato chips, drink beer and watch reality TV without having to be bothered by protests, petitions or meeting with our congressmen.

This isn't about Democrat or Republican, this is about our kids.
If you really love your kids, get off your couch and give them back their future.

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 09:41 PM
link   
I can assure you that my son (he's 6) will never know that. With my dying breathe.

That's a promise every father gives to their son(s).

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 10:00 PM
link   
I'll give your first stars and stripes..I feel the problem in this country right now is that people are not looking to the future a generation or two from now..Our country has become me,me as long as I'm ok # everything else..

I dont have children as of yet,but even if i do not I couldnt stand to see my nephew and neices and their children in the future not being able to live a happy life and enjoy this great country to the fullest as we and our past population has..

Its sad really..I would love for time to turn back to any time between 1950 to the mid 90's..They were our haydays I beleive in this country..

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 11:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Redpillblues

Couldn't agree more, we've become an all about me country.
Poor kids are in a world of hurt.

Flag for the Op to show my support for the kids and star for you for stating an ugly truth.

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 08:36 AM
link   
Yup, we borrow the world from our children, not inherit it from our ancestors, right?

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 09:10 AM
link   
Oh come on.

These threads are getting over the top now.

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 09:15 AM
link   
Over the top? Truth hurts doesn't it.

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 09:26 AM
link   
When Bush was president, the fear was terrorism.
Now Obama's president, the fear is nazism.

Guess what? The only thing we really have to fear from this administration is the major increase of unemployment and the severe increase of taxes. Even though those both are hugely devastating to us, we have to keep our chins up and fight through.

Removal of freedoms? I don't know what evidence supports that. It seems that if we turn on Fox News, they're just throwing fear down our throats. They seem extremely bitter that a BLACK Democrat is in office. Face it, Hannity, Rush, and the others are the whitest douchebags to plague this country. You don't think if the N word was OK to say, they wouldn't say it? No, they absolutely would throw that term around like nobodies business.

We need to investigate the things we hear before we jump to conclusions. We can't just assume that a guy is going to remove our freedoms because of what we HEAR or READ. Investigate it. Do some research.

I'm not afraid of this administration because I'm not a slave of fear. I'm not a slave to the media like Most individuals on here. Stop listening to the news outlets, they're useless. Obama is not going to send your kids to camps either. We are headed for rough times...economic sense. So we have to handle that Now and try to solve some issues.

I could sit around, be depressed about how this country is "leading to nazism" but really..I rather continue enjoy my summer, work, go back to college for another semester, and finish it up. Meanwhile, enjoy going out and getting a few drinks with a few friends. Enjoy making films since that's what I'm majoring in. And guess what? Not live in a state of fear. Not being afraid of my government.

If they were really throwing away our freedom and rights, trust me, a revolution would take place. Until then, ungratefulness haunts the land of America. Saudi Arabia...what rights do women have? Before we invaded Iraq (I was against the war btw) what rights did the women have there when Uday would take them off the street and rape them. Tongues cut out because someone didn't agree with Saddam. (yes, that actually happened, go watch the footage and ENJOY)

Am I saying Americans are ungrateful and take their freedom for granted? You damn right I am.

And no, I didn't vote for Obama. Nor McCain. FYI

[edit on 2-7-2009 by GorehoundLarry]

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 09:48 AM
link   
Great Post! Thank you for sharing your thoughts. I agree with you 100%.

I think we need to immediately brain storm and begin offering solutions. The Patriot community has been great on educating us. We know the facts, we know what is happening and what probably will happen.

Now its time to start figuring out what to do. I frankly do not have a "total solution". Exposing the situation is a start. Educate the citizens out there that are open minded and not brainwashed. Some people, I call sheeple, will not learn. The do not want to learn. I have tried, as well as some of my friends, and all Sheeple do is say "I don't want to know about it". So we need to find those who will listen and learn.

What's next? I am not sure. Educate certainly is the first step in my mind.

(interesting, every time I submit a comment on this site, the entire story totally disappears off the ATS site. Does anyone else have that happen to them?)

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 09:55 AM
link   
Every generation has said this for hundreds of years. And every generation, more or less is just fine.

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 10:02 AM
link   
Just google Denver International Airport and you will see what someone has instore for the future of our children and grandchildren. Its only a matter of time the masses will crush thier demented existence. Time is short for those who think they are gods.

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 10:08 AM
link   
Oh im just going to ignore it and go back to watchin football and drinking my beer, as long as my tv works and I still have my dead end job screw my kids, Ill just wait until they run me in the cooker before I think, Maybe this was a bad Idea! News Flash the Jews thought the same thing? Id say a large percentage of Americans are this way, and for that I am sorry for there kids and this country. S&F

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 10:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by sandmanson
Just google Denver International Airport and you will see what someone has instore for the future of our children and grandchildren. Its only a matter of time the masses will crush thier demented existence. Time is short for those who think they are gods.

I'm pretty sure the myths behind the Airport have been debunked. It's an AIRPORT

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 10:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by uspatriot109
Oh im just going to ignore it and go back to watchin football and drinking my beer, as long as my tv works and I still have my dead end job screw my kids, Ill just wait until they run me in the cooker before I think, Maybe this was a bad Idea! News Flash the Jews thought the same thing? Id say a large percentage of Americans are this way, and for that I am sorry for there kids and this country. S&F

From this post, I can see nothing has changed at all from the previous administration.

The same game flows: Fear.

Thanks media.

[edit on 2-7-2009 by GorehoundLarry]

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 10:51 AM
link   
Just do not bring people into this world and you have your problem solved. Too many murders etc get into power so why would you want too.

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 10:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sundancer

We are handing our children a terrifying world where they will have no expectation of privacy, no freedom of speech. Nazis will have the right to break down their doors, without a warrant, taze them, shoot their dog, and destroy their property without just cause.

Wow Mr. Drama. You sure you're not really Glenn Beck?

Why did you include the family dog? Because it's an insult to injury?

I promise you: nobody is coming to your house to taze you or murder your pet, so relax.

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 10:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by andy1033
Just do not bring people into this world and you have your problem solved. Too many murders etc get into power so why would you want too.

You're right, let's not reproduce and have families. Why would we want to bring children into this world?

Actually, if you wanna relate this to conspiracy theories: That's what the NWO would want. To stop reproduction.

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 11:17 AM
link   
I made this point before, and I'll make it again:

Weren't we suppose to be in FEMA camps last year? Wasn't Iran suppose to be invaded and bombed to hell last July?

Didn't we fear that Bush was the exact clone to Hitler? Guess what. He was a monster but he was no Hitler. Bush destroyed MANY things in this country. However, we're still here, alive and struggling to have hope.

Obama goes to the Middle East to fix our image and somehow, that's Un-American to many right wingers. How? I'm not sure. Last time I checked, someone going to an area in the world where we soiled our image to fix something, was a good and logical idea. Right wingers are just upset because they couldn't fix the image. Or maybe because Muslims are just terrorists in their eyes.

Sure. Obama has done nothing but support the corporate scum of Wall Street. Guess what? We're staying in Iraq too. Our embassy there is the largest US embassy in the world. Amazing huh? But funny thing is..Obama isn't really a bad guy. However, the ones who pull his strings are.

I guess the point is, there's no use of thinking the world's going to end because a black Democrat is in office. I know, it's hard to cope with if you're a Republican.

I know many of us thought the world was going to face a nuclear holocaust when Bush was running the picture.

And guess what? We're still here living...struggling, but living

Enjoy fear, I'll enjoy life.

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 12:08 PM
link   
I don't think many people understand that these days are WAY different than any other time in history. Can I prove it? Yup. Look at the spending this admin. has done in the shortest time span. EVER. Gorehound Larry might be right. Don't blame the President, blame those that pulls his strings.

But we all know that this is coming. Just need more people to quit being ignorant and realize that even when George Sr. said in his famous speech about the "New World Order". He was right. They will not fail.

So go ahead and tell me there is no NWO. I know better. Like most should.

This relates to a few threads also. Maybe I should copy and paste.

Gorehound is right. Enjoy life...while you can.

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 12:35 PM
link   
The real scare is how the majority is forced to pander to the minority.... on every issue.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join