It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

East of England - Hello!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 08:35 PM
link   
Hey guys

Well someone I know has alluded to this site a lot in the past, and given my own ideas I finally thought I'd take a look. I'm sure I'll fit into debates and discussions quite well here due to my "devils advocate" approach to anything unexplained by which I mean I see all angles and arguments!!

SO... what about me?? Well I'm a radio DJ in the East of England and all round music lover. I'm not a conspiracy theorist but I do think we're not being told everything... the depth and extent though are somewhat dubious.

I've always held a deep seated intrigue from early childhood about the unexplained and other phenomena and I also read with interest (even if I find it incredulous sometimes) theorums put forwards by what some term as "cult" society - a term I find offensive as being alternative in thinking does not make you secular and therefore a cult!!

Hmmm... who's intrigued me most? Well I think probably Zecharia Sitchin and the 12th planet series... I just couldn't put these books down as they made so much sense to a degree and certainly offered another, alternate way of thinking... Von Daniken has also been of interest to me as have been the Phobos missile shots etc.

Religiously I believe one thing... it is highly possible and probable that there is a supreme being... but it/he/she is nothing like religion portrays on earth but more some kind of amalgam and possible even mortal but on an extent we could never hope to witness!!

Well for a first post I think that's a pretty good insight to the first layer of me... I'm sure you'll discover as we go along that I am made of many layers when it comes to thought and positioning within theories!!!!

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 08:40 PM
link   
east of england!! I used to live in Lincolnshire area..We moved ..like pretty quick..couldnt handle the group mentality round there......I did mean that in a good way x

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 08:41 PM
link   
ha ha... no worries... Cambridgeshire is where I'm living just now... think I'd have run from Lincs too ha ha

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 08:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Belladonic Haze

Welcome!

A DJ are you? Very facinating. I dont want to break it to you but you will most likely become a conspiracy theorist soon. I wasnt either at first.

I think the thing we all have in common is we may all be mystery junkies. It's fun to solve the unsolvable. Actually some topics dont seem like theories any longer but facts.

Have fun. You will fit in well.

[edit on 1-7-2009 by wonderworld]

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 08:49 PM
link   
I am indeed a DJ yes on several different scales too ha ha!!

I'm playing as a live Dance DJ at Dance Island Saturday www.dance-island.com and I also have a radio show about bands and live music!!

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 08:59 PM
link   

Hello to you there in the east from me in the west country.Ooh arrh.
There are many an interesting thread to be read upon here,also plenty of pass the time fodder to.

So get yourself some extra tea,coffee or wine in as you will soon find you'll need it.

See you around the threads.

Take care.

[edit on 2/7/09 by gallifreyan medic]

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 10:46 PM
link   
Tea and beer drinker from "across the pond" here. Only, I drink my tea cold, oh, and my beer cold too. Welcome!

The 12th planet thing intrigues me as well but I have to admit that my thoughts on it vacillate over the course of hours and days. Sometimes, it seems like there is something there, sometimes not. Know that there are deceptions and that they are likely different at every level. As a mushroom, I just try to talk to the trees, I suppose. This is a good place to do it, and I wish all the best here. Live life, have fun!

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 11:31 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS.

Enjoy.

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 05:37 AM
link   
Thanks for the welcomes guys

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 03:47 AM
link   
Hey welcome to ATS.

One of the most entertaining locations on the web, you'll never really know what somebody will post next. Make yourself at home there is plenty of beer and eats in the frig.

We have a wonderful Search feature to see if something you want to post a new thread about hasn't already been posted. Trust me using it cuts down on getting your post deleted for already being posted. It is also a great way to find and join already going threads in your fields of interests.

P.S.

Don't touch my Scotch!

Peace

Slay

cdi

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 09:13 AM
link   

hi from the north west of england. it seems you have passed muster. enjoy the site i am sure it will grab you as it did me.
regards cdi

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 11:24 AM
link   
Well I've already entered my tuppence to some donuts thoughts on 2012 so yeah... I'm liking it all already!! ha ha

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 06:44 PM
link   
Welcome to AboveTopSecret
And a special one at that lol, Im sooo happy to have you here with us!!!

(This is a buddy of mine
so be nice all)

Cant wait to see you on the boards,

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 04:05 AM
link   
Welcome to ATS Belladonic Haze,

I'm in Northamptonshire so just down the A14 from you.
I'm more of an old skool person.

Can't wait until 2012!

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 05:03 PM
link   
Welcome , this is my first post too after having lurking for a few months , Im from Cambridge so very near you (depending on what town you live in?)

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 08:55 PM
link   
Hello friend

How is the weather?

new topics

top topics

join