It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

More Drama \ Saga on the Stock Market...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 08:08 PM
link   
well if you noticed.. the weekly scholastic for the S&P 500 has begun to roll over... if you look at the highs and lows on the scholastic you will see we have a lower high... and once the scholastic reaches 68 .... area .... it will start breaking down more and more rapidly .... for about 3 months until it stops and turn around below 20 on the scholastic.... its nice to know when to get on the bus and when to get off isn't it.. but then again it is only a conspiracy... and I usually have gas and then some think its a total farce ... but it works for little ole me...

[edit on 1-7-2009 by BornPatriot]

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 08:09 PM
link   
Did you by any chance mean Stochastic? Scholastic has to do with school

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 08:12 PM
link   
reply to post by I Am Spartacus

why - they did want me in school ... and this keyboard and my spelling does suck.... I thought they would add a spell check to ATS... someone is cheaping the toolbar, but dont complain... they keep list of people who complain..... whoa...whoooo

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 08:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by BornPatriot
I thought they would add a spell check to ATS... someone is cheaping the toolbar, but dont complain... they keep list of people who complain..... whoa...whoooo

Get your self the latest version of Firefox (the browser of choice!) and then add the dictionary pack from the addons page - then you have a spell checker built in... I know because my spelling sucks harder than a black hole powered Dyson

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 08:17 PM
link   
oh, and let me tell you about the gig - with the correct spelling crapola...
you see computers can compute in sentence structure... and when you miss spell a wodr it misses the point and considers it garbage in and does not reprocess.... so miss spelling wordsz is sort manditory... gotto keep the machines humble and right now they are set and geared to manage us like cattle... it frieghtening to see this new technology being put to use... computers are not humans ... but they over rule us - even to this day and they are still infants - not even teenagers yet... so, how do you defend against that, we are all sinners as it is...

here is some gig for you... have you ever wondered why vista requires so much RAM...? 2gb ... thats a lot of ram... and it uses 1.0gig doing nothing... well here is the story behind the two gigs... you see if you have just 512mb of RAM on a XP machine you would know almost immediately if you were infected with something... 2 gigs of RAM buys them time before you realize your infected.... so they get more data from you... and what is VISTA ... it sucks as a OS in my opinion... anyone tried Windows7 yet... is it any good...>?

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 09:16 PM
link   
reply to post by BornPatriot

Yep - I've been running win 7 since about the first day the RC version came out - it works better than vista, not had any real probs at all (it did refuse to shut down properly for a while - that just kinda sorted it's self out - I think it was one of the apps I had installed, nothing to do with windows)

I am tentatively saying MS may of done something good for a change...

BTW I'm still non the wiser as to what this thread is all about

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 04:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Now_Then

covert keys to the stock market our founders setup and this is the key to staying wealthy.... enjoy...

top topics

join