It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Greys are making crop circles : FACT

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 07:38 PM
link   
his video was made in the 90's and is most crediable:

THIS IS INTERESTING SINCE I POSTED A LINK THAT PROVED THE GREYS ARE MAKING THE CROP CIRCLES (REAL ONES)

www.youtube.com...

a must watch ---GO GREYS !!!! and THANK YOU

THE WHISTLE BLOWER MICHAEL WOLF WORKED AND WAS FRIENDS WITH THE GREYS AND KNEW THEY MADE THEM

THIS CROP CIRCLE IS ALMOST A DIRECT REPLY TO MY POST . I HAD POSTED ON THIS ON ANOTHER ATS THREAD called "Crop Circle at Milk Hill White Horse"

There for its a sign , a omen that i am correct . Or the greys actually read ATS and made a direct response. Anyhow , do not believe the disinfo that say satelites are making them , and yes people try to make decent ones but cannot get the crop to continue to grow , with exploded noduals.

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 07:46 PM
link   
yeah...that isnt irrefutable evidence. its a youtube video
please dont type in all caps. it makes you seem like youre yelling.

and why would aliens waste their time reading this site?

[edit on 1-7-2009 by ELECTRICkoolaidZOMBIEtest]

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 07:49 PM
link   
Man...I thought it was going to be a video that SHOWED greys making crop circles. What a bummer. I was so ready to have proof.

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 07:52 PM
link   
reply to post by timfix

Just a YouTube vid..,

Who are Dr. Michael Wolf Iand James Courant anyway???
Does their mother know of their existence???

I don't...

Well then again i am Greek, who knows...?...

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 07:55 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 07:55 PM
link   
The only FACT here is that "greys making crop circles" is not fact.

The title is very misleading and completely inaccurate, in my honest opinion.

[edit on 7/1/2009 by greeneyedleo]

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 07:59 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 08:02 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 08:04 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 08:04 PM
link   
Do your homework ---- those so quick to react.

I've talked with a few ufo investigators that met Michael and varified what he shared. I even emailed and received replies from Dick Criswell , he worked under Dr Wolf in Alpha Com !

So this crop circle -__IF__ it turns out to be a real one , exploded nodes, yet crop isn't dead but still grows ----then i will feel more certain that its a direct response or just a omen which validates what i'm saying.

I will and always do "ignore" the ignorant and wish they become educated .

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 08:06 PM
link   
***ATTENTION***

STOP THE OFF TOPIC POSTS NOW>

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 08:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by timfix
So this crop circle -__IF__ it turns out to be a real one , exploded nodes, yet crop isn't dead but still grows ----then i will feel more certain that its a direct response or just a omen which validates what i'm saying.

Even if this supposed crop circle has those traits, how does it prove the so-called Greys made it? I could easily construct an elaborate story about how it is faeries or slumbering demons beneath the Earth making them and I would have as much evidence as your YouTube video.

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 08:19 PM
link   
Exploded Nodes??? Please explain

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 08:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Level

The nodes are not exploded. The plant just broke at the node as it was being forced down by whatever group of humans made the crop circle to have fun making gullible people look like fools.

Do you really think that aliens could travel the universe with amazing technology and then once they got here the best they could do to communicate to us was to smash down some wheat to make a pretty picture that we have to guess at what it means?

[edit on 1-7-2009 by grapesofraft]

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 08:28 PM
link   

THIS CROP CIRCLE IS ALMOST A DIRECT REPLY TO MY POST . I HAD POSTED ON THIS ON ANOTHER ATS THREAD called "Crop Circle at Milk Hill White Horse"

Also what crop circle are you talking about when you say "this crop circle"? What whatever crop circle you are talking about, why do you think that particular one is a message from aliens? Since you made a post in the above mentioned thread (6/25), Crop Circle Connector has reported at least seven circles.

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 11:26 PM
link   
i refered to the most recent crop circle reported on june 30th

it has a face of a grey on it

again, for those who do not know how to tell the valid from fake circles, the real ones still continue to grow . the fakes die due to the plank snaps the place were the plant is bent . the real ones look like they've been micro waved where bent, a exploded nodual is the term i believe they have chose to use. Most anyone serious about crop circle investigation knows this . as the link i gave to the dr wolf interview explains.

now you can find the recent circle here www.cropcircleconnector.com...

Now, as for the people who do not understand how i connected the dots so to speak . i know Wolf is valid info , and once again, if this new circle is indeed a real one , and continues to grow etc then it seems to me that the greys have put there face on it at the bottom as you can see. so there you have it , its actually very simple !

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 01:23 AM
link   
reply to post by grapesofraft

for a person thats so against .... basicly every topic you post in.. why do you surf ATS so much? paid agent or bored 12 year old? ... im guessing the later....

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 01:30 AM
link   

Now, as for the people who do not understand how i connected the dots so to speak . i know Wolf is valid info , and once again, if this new circle is indeed a real one , and continues to grow etc then it seems to me that the greys have put there face on it at the bottom as you can see. so there you have it , its actually very simple !

I also KNOW that evolution is rubbish and the universe was created. However, me knowing that is NOT proof, neither is any boobtube video

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 01:41 AM
link   
So you think PLF (programmed life forms), AKA man-made "greys", are making crop circles? Sounds like more UFO sub-culture disinformation.

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 01:56 AM
link   
Who are these people anyways? All I see in the video is a interview with a new age type guy who sounds like smokes to much weed. lol

i thought this was gonna be a video that really PROVED something... but like pretty much every thread on here the title is misleading and proves nothing.

[edit on 2-7-2009 by jeasahtheseer]

top topics

<<   2 >>

join