It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Glenn Beck wishes Nuke droppage?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 08:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Arsenis

We all see and hear what we want to Arsenis. that's true of me as well. In this case, I saw and heard Beck's guest muse about what he thinks it would take to wake America up. Even the guest [who actually talked about nukes] wasn't wishing for or sounding like he wanted it. A poor example in my opinion, but it was calculated by the guest to provoke a reaction, and it did. Here it is.

Still, as I said, Beck is an easy target, and I don't think he minds a bit. I'm sure there are plenty of things he really DID say that are angst-worthy, this just isn't one of them.

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 03:36 PM
link   
hmmm, how incredibly daft.

a serious attack that does massive damage to the country is not very likely going to be a 'good' thing in any way, shape or form for this country or any other.

the usa DOES need to learn to stand up to their / our government, that i agree with.

however, it is the means to the end i contest.

perhaps the citizens of the usa should get over bashing the french and take lessons from the people of THAT nation on how to keep the government in check.

lol, i can't wait to her what the ats peanut gallery thinks pf that idea. =P

glen beck is an entertainer. fox news is barely news. fear and hate is the drug the masses crave. change happens within. and does not need a bomb to take place.

idiots should simply be ignored.

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 04:00 PM
link   
A terrorist attack would do nothing for this company but increase governments control over our lives so that they can 'save and protect us' from more boogymen.

It wont unite the people to get rid of the government, the masses are stupid and they will cry for the government to save them.

new topics

<< 1   >>

join