It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My sighting (pic included)

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 05:02 PM
link   
Me,my ex girlfriend, and my sister in law were at a wal mart in Kearns,UT and I noticed weird things in the sky. We got as close to these objects in the sky as possible, by means of a field behind the wal mart. There were four glowing balls in the sky, disappearing and re-appearing. They were very bright because they were lighting up the mountain they were above. One of these balls of light dropped another "winged" shape object from the bottom. These "UFO's" were above the Southeastern mountains in Utah. The sighting lasted about a half hour and then they were gone.

I know that I only have one picture but, I tried my best for you guys. I was able to snap one with my dying cell phone. After all, I wasnt planning on this strange event. This picture was taken on my G1 T-mobile cell phone. It is not edited or, changed in any way. Once more there was four of these in the sky. This is what I was able to capture on my dying cell phone.

[edit on 1-7-2009 by USMC-oorah]

[edit on 1-7-2009 by USMC-oorah]

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 05:09 PM
link   
so did you enjoy your first encounter with an unidentifiable flying object? i saw some strange lights in Nevada once, and it was quite exciting.

[edit on 7/1/2009 by Alaskan Man]

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 05:12 PM
link   
Thank you. Im not to savvy with the picture thing!

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 05:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Alaskan Man
so did you enjoy your first encounter with an unidentifiable flying object? i saw some strange lights in Nevada once, and it was quite exciting.

btw i took the liberty of embedding the main photo for you.

[edit on 7/1/2009 by Alaskan Man]

I really did! I feel like I have been waiting my whole to see something like that. It was a really amazing feeling.

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 05:17 PM
link   
Welcome to our world of "What the FiretrUCK is that?" Its pretty fun here. But seriously you gotta love seeing your first one, you'll never forget it. Unless you get Alztimers or somthing. And yes I cant spell,lol.

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 05:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Paveway27
Welcome to our world of "What the FiretrUCK is that?" Its pretty fun here. But seriously you gotta love seeing your first one, you'll never forget it. Unless you get Alztimers or somthing. And yes I cant spell,lol.

Why thank you! Hopefully there is more to come. I've become much more observant of the sky after that day.

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 06:17 PM
link   
First did you report it to National UFO Center Also, Dugway isnt that far from there...and the AFB is north of SLC. Now, I am not disproving that you have seen something. I, too, have seen some odd things in Utah and other states in my travels.

If you scroll through the data at National Ufo Center, you may see that there has been other sightings in that area as well.

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 06:35 PM
link   
That is awesome. It looks like you managed to get a picture of it dropping the wing shaped thing too.

Everybody that I talk to when ever they see something like that for the first time there thought process turns from skeptic to "WTF!" because they then realize that they can't explain in.

Not saying you thought that way. But when you finanly see something strange like that it really changes your whole outlook.

What I find strange is that it seems there are more and more reports of these things "dropping" things from the main balls of light.

Either way that is awesome.

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 06:45 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 06:50 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 06:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by ShadowMaster
First did you report it to National UFO Center Also, Dugway isnt that far from there...and the AFB is north of SLC. Now, I am not disproving that you have seen something. I, too, have seen some odd things in Utah and other states in my travels.

If you scroll through the data at National Ufo Center, you may see that there has been other sightings in that area as well.

I wasnt aware of such centers. Forgive me for my ignorance! I am going to take a look and report as soon as possible. Thank you for the info. The sighting was the mountain range behind Herriman and Riverton, UT.

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 06:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hastobemoretolife
That is awesome. It looks like you managed to get a picture of it dropping the wing shaped thing too.

Everybody that I talk to when ever they see something like that for the first time there thought process turns from skeptic to "WTF!" because they then realize that they can't explain in.

Not saying you thought that way. But when you finanly see something strange like that it really changes your whole outlook.

What I find strange is that it seems there are more and more reports of these things "dropping" things from the main balls of light.

Either way that is awesome.

The way it dropped the object was very strange. It came out of the ball of light a smaller,dimmer object and as soon as it came, about 5 seconds later, it got very bright. If you look at it, its the shape of common stealth planes. I wonder what it could be. It really makes me think!

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 07:01 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 07:06 PM
link   
reply to post by USMC-oorah

I was thinking the same thing about it looking like a stealth shaped plane. It does make you think.

I've just started a notice in the pick up of reports like these. I know there have been reports before just not as common.

What is good though is that you got a really clear picture of it, you can see the shape of both objects.

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 07:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hastobemoretolife

I was thinking the same thing about it looking like a stealth shaped plane. It does make you think.

I've just started a notice in the pick up of reports like these. I know there have been reports before just not as common.

What is good though is that you got a really clear picture of it, you can see the shape of both objects.

I was thinking the same thing about the picture as well. It's not a blurry, distorted photo, that leaves you to make your own decision. It clearly shows whats there and then you make a decision. Being in the Marine Corps, I dont really have time to actually "ufo hunt," if I did, I totally would spent alot of time looking for these entities.

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 07:16 PM
link   

That it does. Around where I'm at there won't be any sightings and if there are then I would be really worried.

The only thing I can think of is that it drone sort of, like a scout or something. It's strange whatever it is.

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 07:39 PM
link   
Whoa..

I saw something simlar today (I live in Helsinki, Finland), orange glowing ball, REALLY high up. First i thought it was a star (this was in the middle of the day), but it was way too large and seemed closer. Then I thought it was a plane, but it seemed static..

I turned my head away for a couple of sec, and *pff*, it was gone. It just vanished. I probably stared at this thing for a minute or two, and there was absolutely nothing else in the sky at the time, not even clouds. Really weird. Doesn't really surprise me that much 'tho

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 07:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tryptych
Whoa..

I saw something simlar today (I live in Helsinki, Finland), orange glowing ball, REALLY high up. First i thought it was a star (this was in the middle of the day), but it was way too large and seemed closer. Then I thought it was a plane, but it seemed static..

I turned my head away for a couple of sec, and *pff*, it was gone. It just vanished. I probably stared at this thing for a minute or two, and there was absolutely nothing else in the sky at the time, not even clouds. Really weird. Doesn't really surprise me that much 'tho

Really? That's very interesting, perhaps they are the same sort of craft all over the globe. It could be the same sort of "group" that I saw. It's insane to think about.

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 07:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by USMC-oorah
Really? That's very interesting, perhaps they are the same sort of craft all over the globe. It could be the same sort of "group" that I saw. It's insane to think about.

Yeah, I'm still not sure what it was, but the strangest thing is that it just vanished.. there is no way that anything we know of could have moved so fast out sight from where I was standing. It was also way too orange to be a star or anything.

it looked almost identical to your pic, only seemed higher up, and there was only one. Very strange indeed.

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 10:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tryptych

Originally posted by USMC-oorah

Yeah, I'm still not sure what it was, but the strangest thing is that it just vanished.. there is no way that anything we know of could have moved so fast out sight from where I was standing. It was also way too orange to be a star or anything.

it looked almost identical to your pic, only seemed higher up, and there was only one. Very strange indeed.

There was actually four of those balls of light disappearing and reappearing in the sky. They would appear higher and lower and to the left and right. All over the place defying mans flight abilites.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join