It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Object near the Sun, seems to be heading toward the Sun

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 10:14 PM
link   
That's nothing, just a piece of the other half of our binary star system returning for another pass like it does every few thousand of years. Nothing will happen though, besides a few hsaken feathers. it is just hte yin to our yang, dark to our light.

But in the words of the NWO.
none of you see that. Pay no attention to the planet behind the curtain.

we now return you to your regularly scheduled conspiracy.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 10:18 PM
link   
Reply to post by skeetontheconspiracy

on a side note, has this been featured on any MSM?
is it still on the NASA page?

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 10:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by skeetontheconspiracy

That's nothing, just a piece of the other half of our binary star system returning for another pass like it does every few thousand of years.

Just a piece? Any other pieces parts coming through that you know of?

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 10:28 PM
link   
I know it is wrong to think this, but I kinda want it to be something serious. I don't like the way our country is going, or the world for that matter. I hope this will break the 'system' and stop the global cash-flow "pyramid scheme". What if we all went back to being hunter gatherers and herders? I wouldn't mind that one bit.

On the real though, what the hell is that thing? And why isn't the MSM talking about it?

[edit on 1-7-2009 by leira7]

link   
Here is the lastest SOHO image
sohowww.nascom.nasa.gov...
I have never noticed that ripple effect around the sun before. Really cool picture.
Is it just me, or does it look like energy being released.

[edit on 1-7-2009 by sickofitall2012]

link   
reply to post by skeetontheconspiracy

So I guess that's it. Question answered, problem solved, nothing to worry about.

And just in time too, I was just getting ready to go out and buy a hat and some sunscreen

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 10:33 PM
link   
reply to post by sickofitall2012

So could you pull up the same type of SOHO picture from say 2 weeks ago? And why do we not see the object in the SOHO pictures? Also where is the member who took strange pictures eairler? I have some day pics of the sun from my BB from about a month ago. We could compare...

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 10:35 PM
link   

That's nothing, just a piece of the other half of our binary star system returning for another pass like it does every few thousand of years. Nothing will happen though, besides a few hsaken feathers. it is just hte yin to our yang, dark to our light.

source? how do you know this? or where did you see it? are you 100% sure?

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 10:38 PM
link   
reply to post by antar

Here is a movie of the sun from 6-15-09 to 7-01-09. You can speed it up if you want.

not working, try sohowww.nascom.nasa.gov... nad click on SOHO movie theater and put in any date you want.

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 10:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by leira7
I know it is wrong to think this, but I kinda want it to be something serious. I don't like the way our country is going, or the world for that matter. I hope this will break the 'system' and stop the global cash-flow "pyramid scheme". What if we all went back to being hunter gatherers and herders? I wouldn't mind that one bit.

On the real though, what the hell is that thing? And why isn't the MSM talking about it?

[edit on 1-7-2009 by leira7]

There is nothing wrong with thinking this. Probably everyone on this site feels the same way to some degree. I'd be happy just to be working a small farm. There's nothing wrong with wanting to escape the world as it is unless you don't know your doing it. There are a lot of serious problems with our country and world right now, so sometimes it's hard to tell, you know.

M

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 10:41 PM
link   
reply to post by chiron613

that's what i said/asked on page 1. lol

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 10:43 PM
link   
Here's a lame little video I made by putting the images together. I might have missed some. There are a couple times in the list where two hours are lost at a time. Although it seems to move closer to the sun in the beginning, near the end it almost seems to maintain pretty close to the same distance...anyways..

(click to open player in new window)

Not sure if that embedding thing worked out, so here's another link.
Link to movie

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 10:43 PM
link   
lol i can't believe no ones given a definite answer yet. Theres not even a hint of consensus as to what it is.
That's really interesting so i'll be following this thread all day.

I wonder if it really is that size or just an effect of the camera.
I think it really depends on which direction this thing is travelling.

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 10:44 PM
link   
I'm in Australia. Sky's too cloudy to be able to see the Sun otherwise I'd ruin my camera getting a shot of it.

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 10:45 PM
link   
Incase no one sees it. heres what it is apparently:

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 10:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nventual
I'm in Australia. Sky's too cloudy to be able to see the Sun otherwise I'd ruin my camera getting a shot of it.

Me too. At least it's not freezing today. ( sydney )

Looking at the images again,
yeah I really want to know how much of the object has been enlarged due to the camera effects. I suspect a fair amount really.

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 10:47 PM
link   
It's DEFINITELY Mercury. Stereo consists of TWO spacecraft, both of which orbit the sun, in the same orbital path as Earth. One is called "A" or AHEAD, & is ahead of the earth, and the other is "B" or BEHIND & is behind the Earth. You'll notice that the B spacecraft is the one capturing the images of the object...

Well, a small amount of research will show you this picture, which shows exactly where A, B, Earth, Sun, and Mercury are RIGHT NOW:

stereo.gsfc.nasa.gov...

Yes, from the point of view of B, mercury is traveling from right to left, and is currently on the right side of the sun..... so, yes,

ITS MERCURY!!!!!!!!!

To prove it another way, look at this orbit simulator:

secchi.nrl.navy.mil...

ITS MERCURY!

[edit on 1-7-2009 by The Dispatcherator]

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 10:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by morefiber
There is nothing wrong with thinking this. Probably everyone on this site feels the same way to some degree. I'd be happy just to be working a small farm. There's nothing wrong with wanting to escape the world as it is unless you don't know your doing it. There are a lot of serious problems with our country and world right now, so sometimes it's hard to tell, you know.

M

Thanks for the support.

You know, I am beginning to wonder if that jellyfish crop circle thread, Planet X/Nibiru, and this thread with the solar anomaly is somehow connected. I think the eclipses on 7/7/09 and 7/22/09 are significant as well.

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 10:49 PM
link   
After enlarging the photo by 400%, I have the following observations:

1. The object appears to be generating its own light, not reflecting the light from the sun.

2. If this were an asteroid or planet, and reflecting the sun's light, at least a portion of it would be in shadow with a fairly clear delineation between "night" and "day". This would be true whether the object was viewed from Earth or either one of the satellites. There does not appear to be a sliver of darkness anywhere that a shadow should be.

3. This object is either absolutely enormous, or it is much closer to Earth's orbit than it appears.

With that being said, I still have no idea what this might be, but I don't think it is Mercury or Venus.

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 10:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by GorehoundLarry
Incase no one sees it. heres what it is apparently:

Well, no one has proven it to be anything else.

My best guess is Venus, is getting in front of the Stereo B Sat, and that is what it is.

Maybe it's a comet.

I honestly don't know.

[edit on 1-7-2009 by downtown436]

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join