It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Object near the Sun, seems to be heading toward the Sun

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 05:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by jackieps1975
S&F........so anyone taking bets until we get the good ol "It's Planet X/Niburu" proclamation on this thread?!

Seriously, I have no idea what it is.....and I'm genuinely suprised that it wasn't clarified on the NASA site. For certainly they must know what it is. I'm sure if it was an area of real interest, they wouldn't have ever posted it in the first place!

I am actually undecided on the entire niburu thing, if I had to bet money on it I would say there is no niburu, but I have not seen 100% proof against it yet.

Honestly, I am surprised that it hasn't come up yet.

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 06:02 PM
link   
So, we're all going to fry on Tuesday?

Got to be honest here, if it's a choice between being murdered by the Fourth Reich and a frying fly by on Tuesday, I prefer Tuesday!!

I thought about lining the roof with tin foil, getting extra stocks in food and water in etc but in the end.....what the hell!

There is no such thing as death and maybe we all need another great new adventure to go on!

This adventure is getting unpleasant!

Time to stop the game and when we all get into the spirit world I'm going to kick some illuminati ass! Next time we all go on a great adventure together they're going to think twice before they play dirty!!

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 06:06 PM
link   
It's definately not Venus. The only thing I can think of other than an asteroid is Mercury. Using Stellarium I see that Mercury does not pass by the sun (Now or on the 7th of July), rather rising along side it.

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 06:08 PM
link   
reply to post by downtown436

Nibiru! It's there all right and 'they' know it!

Here's my little theory for what it's worth!

'They' (elites), know that the brown star is on its way. They've been digging like hell to get safe places for themselves and not us riff raff!

Now, they don't want any of us lesser types being around and surviving once the devastation is past and so they plan to get rid of us all with a nasty bit of man made pandemic so as to have all the unpleasantness of rotting bodies out of the way before the devastating fly by! They wouldn't want to be having to sort out all that kind of mess now, would they?

Whatever, this 'thing' is on Tuesday, it is not Nibiru but planets do align periodically and often with no effects but perhaps this time we will have some solar flare and electrical disturbances.

Either way.....we all sense a disturbance in the force.....but what it is yet we will find out sooner or later!

Good luck everyone and don't go out without your tin hat on!

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 06:09 PM
link   
I just ran my "STARRY NIGHT" program...Mercury is too far away and below the Sun to be the object in the photos.

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 06:09 PM
link   
Funny to see more talk of 7/7. Strange that on that same day "Knowing" comes out on dvd......a movie in which a solar storm devistates earth.

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 06:13 PM
link   
You will know if this is serious when all the criminals in DC are out of town at the same time.
Watch for news items on their travel plans.

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 06:16 PM
link   
I checked the NASA NEO site and there isn't an object listed that would explain the object there either.

*Shivers* Damn, what if it is Planet X? Someone better come up with a good explanation before we all start freaking out!

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 06:16 PM
link   
Maybe it's this. www.abovetopsecret.com...

Also, can anyone answer my previous question?

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 06:17 PM
link   
reply to post by -NewSense-

Stellarium tells you where things are in relation to the Earth. The STEREO satellite(s) are far from Earth.

Judging by the location of the satellite and the apparent rapid motion of the object (which can be seen in successive images), my call is that it's Mercury.

Waffle: (But it might be Venus, or even Mars).

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 06:19 PM
link   
shuttle and hubble?

www.flickr.com...

[edit on 1-7-2009 by ~Lucidity]

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 06:23 PM
link   
It is not Mercury or Venus. Niether is that close to the sun in the sky right now. It could be a star in the background. The sun is in Gemini right now, RA 6h, 44m and Dec. is about 23 degrees north.

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 06:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by downtown436
I am bumping this thread to the top again because I really want to hear from an expert on this, and I want someone to tell me that, "No this is not an undiscovered planetoid that is going to hit the Sun in a few hours.

yea, you've come to the right place for an expert opinion

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 06:27 PM
link   
Sorry Newsense did not see the post on the satellite being far away from earth, could be Mercury.

M

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 06:43 PM
link   
If you click on the "where is Stereo now" link on the Webpage, it shows the position of the two satellites and Earth, Venus and Mercury. It looks like the A satellite is in a position where Venus will cross between it and the sun, so it could be Venus. If the image is generated by combining the two views of the two satellites, then anything in or behind the line of sight of either one could be causing this. If I remember how LaGrange points work, the satellites should be about 30 degrees ahead and behind the earth and they follow roughly the same orbit of the earth.

M

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 06:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Elliot
So, we're all going to fry on Tuesday?

Got to be honest here, if it's a choice between being murdered by the Fourth Reich and a frying fly by on Tuesday, I prefer Tuesday!!

Hahaah hahahah ah aha. Well I doubt it, even in the exploding watermelon sun scenario, I don't think any pieces would hit the earth for a few days, so we might have plenty of time to still get killed in a nuclear war by the illuminati.

Yeah, I'd rather get roasted by the sun than die slow in a concentration camp.

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 06:57 PM
link   
ok i guess im either invisible or way off track here. or you guys just don't know.

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 07:00 PM
link   
reply to post by ~Lucidity

The object only shows up in the images from the satellite that trails behind the earth, so it's probably not Venus since it would be seen in the line of sight from the the satellite ahead of the earth. It could be Mercury passing behind the sun.
Ullyseus or however you spell it is nowhere near the sun right now, if I am reading the tracker right.

M

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 07:00 PM
link   
I say its a UFO and thats why nobody is able to say for sure what that is. lol. No honestly I have no clue what that is but would sure like to know.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join