reply to post by N3krostatic
Good questions...here's my answers:
1. In 1983, World News put out an article stating NASA did indeed find something out there, hence the "Planet X" theory. There was also another
article in 1994, speaking of the fact that "the energy cloud" was moving closer. Nothing legit in between. (Theories as to why only two articles
have been written vary-my opinion is that "they" can't say too much-world chaos and all that)
2. Type into a search engine-yahoo or google, whichever-"Planet X" and "July 2009"-just like that, with the quotes. You will find LOTS of websites
stating that it will first be seen in July 2009, and these are not recent videos and articles-people have been saying this for years.
3. It is widely known in the scientific/astronomic community that there is a force in the solar system agitating all the planets and sun, including
ours. They are all out of whack and doing various things they shouldn't be doing, hence our 2005 hurricane season, which, by the way, should have
been the mildest season of the sun's 11 year cycle, but in fact, was the most active we've seen in over 154 years. That year we broke every
hurricane record but one (most 5's, largest number of hurricanes, etc.) They-NASA, astronomers, physicists, etc-all know and have known that
something is up there messing with the order of things, but "they" also know they can keep it quiet until it is visible...and that time is now.
4. Let's pretend like astronomers have known for the last 15 years that something big is heading straight for our sun...what are they going to do?
Alert the world? Stop reading this post, close your eyes, and really try and imagine what would happen, really think about it. Riots, shootings,
world-wide chaos, killing for supplies, shortages on those supplies from people stocking up, lootings, and I won't even BEGIN to get into what that
would do to our precious economy (eyeroll) which has already tanked. They CAN"T say anything.
5. In the last few years;
1980- The Solar Maximum Mission (monitored solar activity)
1990- NASA-ESA Ulysses (focused on different parts of the solar spectrum)
1995- SOHO (watches out for solar flares, etc)
1998- TRACE (monitors sun spots and the magnetic structure)
2002- RHESSI (provides x-rays and gamma-ray images of the sun)
2003- SORCE (watches solar effects on the Earth's atmosphere)
2006- STEREO (3-D views of the sun and large solar flares)
2006- Yokoh Satellire B (records solar events in detail)
2008- NASA's Solar Dynamics Observatory (studies solar events impact on Earth)
...just to name a few. I don't know about you, but it appears to me that THEY KNOW.
And for anybody who wants to link a few things together, check this out:
Everyone is worried about the swine flu vaccines being forced upon us, but I have a theory about that, too....My husband and I agree that the
government LOVES the alien/space craft theories, because that only helps them to hide different things they're doing military wise. What if...just
maybe...they are going to use the "swine flu" scare - NOT to force us to vaccine or other negative ideas - but to prepare for the impending 2012
1. The Obama Admin. and the Senate are trying to get FEMA and Northcon merged with our military. Most of the things I read regarding this are people
freaking out because "it's another way for big brother to interfere, watch us, etc." but could it be that they know #'s going down and they really
are trying to prepare? Since when do we deal with national disasters by using our military? Ummm....never!
2. Obama Admin. is trying to pass a bill to fine people not carrying health insurance, over $1000 just for an individual. (yahoo cover page story
Could it be that they are using the swine flu to their advantage, not for NWO, but to start preparing for another disaster?
[edit on 2-7-2009 by trippinon2012]