It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FEMA, Israeli Defense Forces Home Front Command Partner for Martial Law

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 10:27 AM
link   
Once you know gun confiscations are happening, that is the time to start I agree, before you have nothing to fight with.

Any military or cop that shows up wanting your guns will already know the crime he or she is commiting as it's obvious. So knowing you'll be going down if you don't comply, what is there to do?

The only option has to be your life or theirs, and I choose to live and fight for our rights. You want my guns? Molon labe...

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 10:48 AM
link   
Don't want to be a killjoy, but this is probably just training.

It doesn't make any logistical sense to send teams from Israel to the US or vice versa in an emergency. In a local emergency, it couldn't happen quick enough, in a global emergency, travelling half way around the globe wouldn't make any sense?!

France, Spain, and the UK all have teams much closer that could assist.

If this were some diabolical plot to control the masses of the US, or confiscate our guns it would make sense. Israel has the most experience in this type of warfare, but they don't have the manpower to take on the US populace and still protect their own country from invasion. If they attempted this, they would look like a big juicy steak for Iran and the rest of the Middle East.

new topics

<< 1   >>

join